Chapter 5: Off to the Tournament!

(So I was inspired a bit by BSGNetwork's Caulifila x Son of Goku Reader book, so I went ahead and updated the arc layout chapter with the new arc layout, by the way go give that book a read when you can, it's a great read. https://www.wattpad.com/story/268408188-caulifla-x-son-of-goku-reader-remake)

(A few days later, Y/n was introducing his twin brother to the VShojo Girls)

Y/n: So Giblet, these are the girls I'm a bodyguard for and girls this is my twin brother Giblet.

Giblet: A pleasure.

Mousey walks up to him.

Mousey: When Y/n said he had a twin brother, I didn't believe him, but now that I look at you, you kinda seem like a grumpier version of him.

Giblet: Coming from someone who probably can't even reach the top shelf, that's quite funny.

Mousey gained a tick mark on her forehead.

Mousey: The hell did you say to me?

Giblet: Oh sorry, can you not hear me down their shortstack?

Y/n then steps inbetween the two.

Y/n: Okay let's not have you two kill each other, I kinda need the both of you to stay alive for me.

Y/n then coughs.

Y/n: Okay, so let me explain, Me and Giblet are about to partake in a tournament for other universes-

Nyan: OH LOOK AT THAT, I WAS RIGHT AND YOU CALLED ME CRAZY!

Y/n: Okay my bad, I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you.

Nyanners then walked over to Y/n and moved his hand onto her head.

Nyan: More headpats!

Y/n sighs and begins to headpat her and she melts into it and purrs.

Y/n: Anyway, Whis said I could invite some people, Lopi is already coming with us, does anyone want to join with us?

Mousey: I can go.

Hime: Sorry future husband, but I'm preoccupied, I have a very important collab with Sydney.

Giblet: Did she just say?

Y/n: Don't worry about that Giblet, she's a bit crazy.

Hime: Hey!

Vei: I'm working on a new project right now, so I'm swamped.

Zen: I suppose I can go.

Silver: I would love to go.

Froot: I have to help with an Apex Legends tournament, my apologies.

Mel: Sorry, but my game is almost finished and I need to make sure it's perfect.

Nyan: I'm totally down!

Y/n: Alright so that makes it Mousey, Silver, Zen, and Nyanners. Alright then-

Y/n's phone then rings and he answers, after a minute he hangs up.

Y/n: Alright, that was Lopi, she says Whis is ready to go.

Mousey: Did you say Whis?

Y/n: Uh yeah, you know him?

Mousey: Yep, tell me is Beerus still the God Of Destruction?

Y/n: H-He is...

Mousey: Oh this is going to be fun.

Y/n: I am scared...