Chapter 4: A Tournament?

It has been a few weeks since Y/n's debut stream, Whis had finally allowed Y/n to return to Beerus's planet for training and Lopi joined them because she was on a break and her fanbase believed she was in Canada on vacation. Goku and Vegeta were sparring in their SSB forms while Y/n was doing more intense training in order to catch up, Lopi was watching him and Y/n was well...

 Goku and Vegeta were sparring in their SSB forms while Y/n was doing more intense training in order to catch up, Lopi was watching him and Y/n was well

Y/n: Forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-eight...

Lopi: You getting tired over there N/n?

Y/n: You ever get tired of being a brat?!

Whis: Now now you two, let's not act like spoiled children, Oh?

Lopi: What is that?

Suddenly, a shooting star flies by and then crashes into the ground.

Y/n falls to the ground as the planet shook. Goku and Vegeta landed nearby.

Vegeta: W-What was that?!

Whis: Ugh... thye just show up without warning.

Lopi: Wait that was somebody?

Suddenly, Beerus blew up the wall where he was taking a nap.

Beerus: I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL A  MILLION TIMES TO NOT MAKE SO MUCH DAMN NOISE WHILE I AM NAPPING AND YOU STILL DARE WAKE ME!!!

Y/n: AH CRUD!

Goku: Is he seriously trying trying to put the blame on us?

Vegeta: Look like it!

Beerus forms an attack in his hands but Y/n manages to slip out of f the weight suit and runs away.

Y/n: YALL ARE ON YOUR OWN!

Lopi: N/N! YOU ASSHOLE!

Y/n tries to fly away but one of Beerus's attacks lands on his back and he crashes into the lake, while Lopi laughs her ass off. Y/n then swims back up and grabs onto the land and glares at Lopi.

Y/n: You think this is funny?!

Lopi: You bet your sweet ass I do!

(Meanwhile)

Vados was walking through the woods while Champa the Destroyer of Universe 6 sturggled behind her.

Vados: Come now, Lord Champa, pick up the pace or we'll never get there.

After tons of walking, the two reached Beerus's place and Champa chugged a whole bucket of some kind of liquid while Vados watched in disgust.

Vados: Sugary drinks should be enjoyed in moderation.

Champa: WE JUST WALKED LIKE A ZILLION MILES! THAT MEANS I BURNED MROE CALORIES THAN I DRANK!

Vados then looked at her staff.