13

*hey hoes, guess who's back, just been busy yk, exams and all, also enjoy this chapter, it's been a while. Cyaa💗💗💋💋*

UGHHHH, MY HEAD HURTS!! The nightmares haven't stopped, and I am ON MY PERIOD! I hope it stops when Halloween starts because I need to wear that witch costume. I'm currently in class, trying to listen to the teacher speak, which I am fucking loosing brain cells from, and having cramps. So me and Cass are eating chocolates under the table.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"And then the cells divide into two daughter cells from mitosis, mkay, and- STOP EATING IN MY LAB, THE BOTH OF YOU" Cassandra and Y/N both slowly stared at each other, then the teacher. "You know what? Get out of my class, mkay! " they both got up and walked out, standing near the door. "Let's finish them quickly before he gets back. " Y/N says as she stole some from the packet. "Yeah. How did you forget to bring pads? Are you insane? " she whispered. "I was too tired, cass, I can't think straight. " "well yeah, no shit you can't think straight, cuz of me∼" she wiggled her eye brows as she then kissed Y/N's cheek. "What the fuck, no kissing, mkay, this is unacceptable. Eating and kissing is so inappropriate, mkay, what else is next? Control yourself, mkay. Now go back inside. " he says as Cassandra wipes Y/N's cheek to remove the stain before going back inside.

𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙡

"Cassy, why are we here? " Y/N asked as Cassandra was looking around to see if anyone was looking. Oh yeah, both were at the back of the school. Anyways, Cassandra then passionetly kissed Y/N. The kiss wasn't quick, but short enough to not get caught by a group of girls. "Umm, what are they doing there? That is our spot? " one of them whispered. They both ran back inside laughing with Y/N wiping the lipstick off and Cassandra grabbing her wrist while running. As they stopped Y/N wasn looking at an interesting poster on the board. "Needing a DJ at Halloween party. I'm signing in. " she said as she pulled a pen from her pocket and started writing her full name. "You sure? " "yeah, we get the best spot. Behind the curtains of the hall." "Oh so you want to have fun, eh? " she raised an eyebrow. "We get to be alone and put what music you want. " "ok, bet. " she started signing. "You don't have to if you don't want to. " "well, I want to so I did, bae, now let's go sit down. " she wrapped her arm around Y/N while walking towards Pico's table to annoy them.

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Ooooo, hey pico, how is life. " cassandra mocked. Pico just stared at cassandra from the corner of his eye. "Shut up. " "why? " "do you even love Y/N? " cassandra was starting to get pissed off, so I put an arm on her chest so she could back away. Damn, no need to take it personal, but calm down.

"I love her more than you think. " "then why not tell anyone? " "pico, I don't think we are ready to speak up yet. You saw what happened with that guy and my hands. " damn, that memory was wild. He was too personal all because I'm a woman lover. Damn. Pico was staring at the floor blankly. "True." "Pico do you want Y/N for yourself or ssomething" Pico was about to speak but, but thought before saying. "I don't like You/N that way, I am interested in someone else. " well yeah, because Pico is g-" Pico put a mouth over nene's mouth before speaking up. I knew he was fruitty, but why hide it? Oh wait nvm, he would be getting attacked.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥, 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"N/N, come with me. " Cassandra said as she pulled Y/N to a bathroom stall. "Have you been well lately? I think something is troubling you lately. What's wrong, tell me. " "my period that's what's wrong. " she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. " not that. Ever since that night mare, your like zoning out and panicing more. Please tell me, I care about you more than I think. You make me go crazy from how much I love
you. " Y/N looked down on the floor with a frown from the gore that stuck to her mind. " the same nightmare keeps on repeating every night, it's like warning me of something. It's like we are all in danger, Cassandra, all of us were going to die one by one. God, how graphic it was. It's like it took a mental screenshot in my head. But, whenever it comes to the end of the dream, I feel like there was more to it, but I somehow end up not remembering the ending of the dream. " she took her in an embrace and strokes her fingers on Y/N's head. "I won't anything happen. I promise you. Only for you I will promise. " she whispered in her ear softly and kissed her.

*ring ring*

"End of the school day already? " "time goes fast when your having fun. " she smiled at Y/N and gave her a quick peck on the nose, making her giggle.

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘: 𝚢𝚘 𝚈/𝙽, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔.

𝚈/𝙽: 𝚊𝚗𝚍???

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘: 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚊𝚢.

𝚈/𝙽: 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘: 𝚄𝙼 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃😭 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒

𝚈/𝙽 : 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 ☠️

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘: 𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚑 𝚘𝚔.

Y/N closed her phone and  uddled up closer to cassandra. "Who you messaged? " "pico. It was a bit of an emergency. " "probably not. " Y/N lay on Cassandra's chest as they watch this series, stroking her hair/braids as she watches. "I love you, cassy. " "I love you more. " cassandra smiled as she kissed her head and pulled her closer to see her face. "I could stare into your eyes all day and night. I fall in love with you every time I see your face. " Y/N looks away, smilling and being all shy as she feels herself feeling hot. "Aww, look at you all shy. I know you love me∼" "yeah, I really do. But what you don't know, which you must know, is that I trust you with all my life. I don't care what you did in the past, all I can focus on is the present with you. To my eyes, you are the most perfect beauty I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm so lucky I met you. " Y/N said as cassandra was trying to fight tears. She never heard those words in her life. "And I am so proud of you that you changed for the better. " she couldn't hold the tears anymore. She knew that she got a plan, but not yet. She wants to focus on Y/N. She pulled her into a gentle kiss as the moonlight shines on them. "Please don't leave me, N/N." Cassandra whispered and her voice still broke as she pulled away from the kiss, cuddling to Y/N's chest. "Why would I? I will always be there if you need me. " Y/N pulls cassandra closer to her as cassandra slowly falls asleep in her own tears on Y/N. She strokes her hair while watching her sleeping form, slowly dozing off herself. How lucky was she to be with such person, right?