chapter 3

So I took my seat next to the 'scary, mean, evil' Cassandra that Pico was saying. She took a glance at me, looking up and down on me. "new kid, huh? Why follow Pico around like a dog? " "He is my neighbour, unfortunately, and is showing me around the school. I dont want to be seen as rude... " she fully turned her head to face me, and so did I. "You really are unfortunate. " She grinned like before. "You seem really uncomfortable aswell. Almost annoyed of his shit. " I chuckled abit. "Yeah, but I dont want him to feel bad though... " "Who gives a shit about Pricko. " She continued. I hope Pico couldnt hear this cuz I dont want problems at my first day.....

The bell rang after the most tiring, back aching, brain draining, eye closing, boring lesson... AT THE FIRST DAY. As I finished packing my stuff, Cassandra grabbed me by my wrist dragging me out the classroom, down the halls to her group of which I am guessing are her friends. "This is Cyclops, Alucard and Hanzou. " She said, pointing at them. The pink haired dude with an eye patch is Cyclops, Alucard is the cool glasses dude, and Hanzou is the ninja costume one. "Who the fuck is that? " Cyclops asked. "The new kid from class? Clearly obvious. Anyway, this is Y/N." I gave them a wave with a probably awkward smile. "Nice glasses. " I said to Alucard. " Oh, well thank you. Y/N is so nice. Wait werent you the one following Pico earlier? " Alucard asked. "Yeah, but he is my neighbour and I didnt want to seem rude. I hope he isnt looking for me right now... " I mumbled the last part, but I guess they heard me as they were chuckling. "Oh well, what's your next lesson? " Cassandra asked. "Uhh... English. " I said as I looked at my time table. " Oh, mine too. We better go then. Cya. " She said to them as she put her arm around mine, basically dragging me to class while her group just looked at eachother, looking quite... confused?

"Today we will be reading this extract from blah blah blah... " I didnt want to hear anything. All i want to hear was music... Pico was sitting next to me, saying how he didnt want to see me near Cassandra and her group and giving a million reasons on repeat about how evil they are. I am just tired, I just moved to this place just to go to school the next. And today was the next day I was talking about. I am already tired and annoyed, this is too much... So I took my earphones infront of him and put some music while reading this crap. He looked abit sad though, which i did not mean to make him sad... Oh well.

No ones POV

"Y/N! can you tell us what happened so far in the extract? " Y/N was still reading the book, her earphones not being very visible since they were under her clothing, which was a hack they used so they dont get caught by teachers. "Y/N? Stop reading. " No response. "Y/N?! " Pico gave Y/N a little push, her turning her head around to see a quite angry teacher. She took of her earphones with style so the teacher doesnt notice. "Miss, I didnt hear you? " she said, some people laughing quitely, making comments. Y/N was sweating as she tried to avoid eye contact with the class. "So Y/N, what happened in the extract? " "Romeo met Juliet at a party and they kissed. " Y/N replied, but looks like the teacher couldbt hear her properly. "I didnt hear you. Say that again! " she yelled. Y/N was so overwhelmed she felt like fainting. "Romeo went to the party and met Juliet. " she said louder this time. Kids were commenting how the teacher is weird for picking at the new kids, or just giggling. "I see. Good. " Y/N let out a sigh, feeling free at the bell just rang. Pico went without her, clearly upset. "Hey, newbie. " Cassandra tapped her shoulder, which made Y/N jump, clearly startled.

Y/Ns POV again cuz Y/Ns the main character😥

"Hey, chill Y/N. Its just me dont worry. " She smirked as she grabbed my shoulder... in a very attractive way if thats how its described?? I found it attractive but idk. "Lets go, its lunch time now. Come sit with us. " she said. "Sure." I replied as she walked me to the cafeteria, still holding my shoulder. "That teacher loves to pick on people. Since your new, she thought why not take advantage of you. " she chuckled. "I has listening to music, I didnt know... " I gave an awkward smile while giggling at the thought of me looking clueless infront of everyone.... "AND YOU DIDNT GET CAUGHT? Damn, your a lucky little fucker. You should be grateful your not in a fucking shitty detention. " She said.

"here is the table. " She said. I looked at the table, and Alucard was doing some levitating spoon shit. "Thats so sick, how? " I gasped. "Telekanesis." "Thats cool holy shit. " I was so amused, like... wow. "Enough with the flexing, Alucard. " Cassandra commented, Cyclops smacking Alucards back, making him loose focus on the spoon which dropped. "CY, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? " They were both argueing, while Hanzou was just watching them argue. Cassandra was reading a book with a pentegram, which I am going to mind my business on, and just watched Cyclops and Alucard argue. Very interesting....

*hey yall, i am back. Bro, i found drawings from my cringy danganronpa, kakegurui, mha, billie eilish phase and i want to jump off a bridge. they are so bad...... pls, i needed jesus back then. I still do ngl, but back then bro..... nahhhh...... pls.... anyways for me its late, so good night to you all, and good morning, good afternoon, and good evening yall. enjoyyy*