10⚠️smut⚠️

What time was it? Let me check my phone. 5am. Damn, that sure is early. Where is Cassandra? Why do I hear stuff in the bathroom? The shower is on. Probably Cassandra, I should make some breakfast for us. Let me find a plate- oo I see my reflection. I have lipstick marks on me from yesterday when I was trying the dress. Wait... And Pico saw me yesterday... FUCK! HE KNOWS AND THAT'S WHY HE SAID "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER? " SHIT SHIT SHIT, I SHOULD TELL HER WHEN SHE GETS DOWN! I will make waffles.

"Y/N, your up as well. You looked really cute asleep. " she sat on the a chair. "Cassandra. I have lipstick marks from yesterday, and Pico saw me. " I told her. "Oh shit, no wonder he was asking a lot and noticed me. He already found out, so we might as well tell him if he asks about us. " she said. "Yeah." I sat down near her with syrup, honey and nutella. "I will use the bathroom, I will be back. " I excused myself and went upstairs because I need to wash myself because I don't want the lipstick to stain, plus I have a date today. I must be clean.

"Hey, I am back-" I caught her stealing some of the pancakes that I made for myself. "Sorry, I am hungry, I want more! " she chuckled. "It's fine, take some. " I sat down and started to eat my food.

𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

"Pst, Y/N? " Pico whispered next to me in English class. "Yeah? " oh shit, he is going to ask me, isn't he? "Are you and Cassandra together? " he questioned with a very disturbing serious look on his face. "Pico, I am not going to lie to you, but promise you will not say a word and overreact. " I told him. "Alright." "Yeah. We are. " I said. "I should have realised from the minute she looked at you. The way she looked at you when we were walking to the principals office. I should have seen it coming. Just be careful with her alright, she has-" "Pico I know, she told me. " he looked surprised. "Really? " "yeah, she said how she was planning on murdering you and shit. " he nodded his head. "At least she was honest with you. Just be careful still, okay? " he turned back to watching the video about Charles Dickens, and so did I.

Hanzou's POV

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! CASSANDRA IS FUCKING MY COUSIN. MY COUSIN! I SHOULD HAVE REALISED IT SOONER. HOW DO I KNOW? I SAW THEM CONFESS TO EACH OTHER, AND MAKE OUT INSIDE HER HOUSE ON MONDAY! I will kill this bitch...

"Cassandra, Y/N, can we have a talk please? " I cannot handle talking calmly. "Sure? " Y/N asked. Poor Y/N, she will regret dating her. Wait till Cassandra breaks her heart and see who she apologises to. We went to the school's basement to talk. "Cassandra. Why the FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY COUSIN? " I yelled at them. "Hanzou's, what the actual fuck do you mean? " "Let me say this clearly. Why. Are. You. Fucking. My. COUSIN? " "I'm not fucking your cousin, well, not yet, but-" Y/N looked at her in disbelief. "Cass! Let's not. Hanzou's, me and Cassandra are together, but you need to understand that we both are into eachother-" "You know she isn't exactly what you think she is-" "HANZOU'S SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING! I KNOW! " she never yelled at me like this. Cassandra told her? Like really honestly? "She told me she is penillian and has done things that are considered illegal. But, I still love her either way. " Cassandra was looking at her, but it isn't usually how she looks at others. It was genuine respect. I still find something shady about this. "Okay fine. I am sorry, but can you please next time tell me? Because I don't like secrets. " "yes Hanzou. I am also sorry. "

Back to our wonderful Y/N, who's is you basically 😘

We had biology and we were learning about pathogens. Cyclops was my partner as well. "Y/N, I know about you and Cassandra. " "know what? " I asked him. "The way she acts around you. Not normal. I saw you both leaving the bathroom yesterday embarrassed. " his smirk was so evil, he knew as well. "Yeah Y/N, me too. Congrats anyway! " Alucard got involved as well because we are working as a 3. "Listen, Cassandra isnt-" "I know! I have heard this a million times, I know she told me! " I whisper yelled at them. "Okay, okay then. " it was awkwardly silent for us three while the rest of the class were gossioing about some other shit. "Do you want to see a trick? " Alucard asked. He is adorable. I don't know how you can hate him. "Sure." He makes a pencil float and hit Cyclops. I was trying to hold my laugh when suddenly Cyclops glares at Alucard. "I will fucking kill you, you son of a bitch. " Alucard seemed scared, so I am guessing Cyclops was probably serious. Also why does almost everyone I know actually know about me and Cassandra?