7

"Harold? Wow, I didnt even notice you!" I said. I am shocked, I never even recognized Harold. "IT'S HANZOU! Also I didn't recognize you either, I thought you just some random that had the same name." We both had a laugh."Come in, come in. Feel at home!"

"How is Angela and Isaac?" Ok now I miss them even more. "Good. They aren't here for a while since they have a business trip." I explained as I sat down on the couch with them. "Oh. You can come over at our house whenever you want," "YAY!" Me and Hanzou yelled at the same time. "Lets have a sleepover now!" I stood up from my seat. "UM, YEAH!" I ran up the stairs so fast I could be a record-breaking track star. I got a bag with a small amount of clothes and hygiene products and went back downstairs again. "Ready." "Y/N, that was quick!" said Auntie.

We were inside the car, me and Hanzou just talked about stuff to catch up. Looks like he is very interested in Japanese culture and anime. He is worryingly addicted to anime. Ok, anime is good but oh lord...anime is like crack cocaine for him.

"Welcome home!" Almost nothing has changed, except Hanzou's room and the TV in the living room. So many nice memories I had. What is that smell? Oh lord, it smells like someone with athlete's foot fungus on their armpits combined with a nuclear bomb filled with diarrhoea. Oh wait that's me because I am sweating bullets. I need to take a good shower, "Um auntie, can I take a shower? I smell really disgusting." I am so overwhelmed by my own smell, "of course you can dear!" she smiled. Bro, I be running fast to have the most refreshing shower. Im having a sleepover for 1 night, so I must not stink.

Bro... That shower was not the same. It was better... My skin feels so much better than before. Shit, I forgot to get some clothes. The towel was small as well, you can see a lot of my chest area and it was at a very short length. Ughh, where did I leave my bag again? I will go ask Hanzou, he should know. I think I remember where his room is, like it's the last one at the end of the corridor? Yeah, it is. "Hanzou have you seen where my bag is? " I slowly opened the door, and I wish I could hang myself with the towel. HIS BLOODY GROUP ARE HERE, LOOKING AT ME UP AND DOWN... I CAN'T HAVE THIS! "YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU HAD FRIENDS OVER! " I ran as fast as I can, my heart was racing from panic and my face was reaching maximum temperature.

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊' 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We were just discussing some stuff about a crazy plan. We thought about a prank on the Halloween party I heard the teachers mention about in the staff room that I snuck in earlier to "borrow" some snacks. "Hanzou, have you seen my bag? " I heard the familiar voice open the door. Y/N? Naked? Damn she sure looks fine, but why is she at Hanzou's house? She started yelling at him and stormed off, he got up from his seat in a panic. "Sorry I did not mention this guys, but Y/N is my cousin and she is staying here for the night, so if you do anything to her, I swear I will murder you all. " He walked off. Cousin? He sure does have one good-looking cousin. Why am I thinking like this? My face feels hot too. I feel hot..
"Cassandra? Your face is strange, it can match your hair you know. " Alucard mention. "Shush."
Cyclops has that "😏I know🤨" face.

/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛

I am stressed. They saw me in that state. It left a mental screenshot in my head. There is no way I am recovering after that. "Y/N, I am so sorry, I did not mean to. I forgot. Also, the bag is in the spare guest room. " He said behind me. I ran my way to the guest room, and there was my bag. On the bed. Phew, I thought I was going to get demolished. I quickly closed the blindes so no one can see underneath this towel because I think enough people have seen enough of me today. I took off the towel and placed it in a basket mentfor clothes, cloths & towels. I got my only pair of underwear that I packed for today and got them on. I was struggling with my bra strap; I don't think it fits me anymore. I need to buy a new one bro, I had this since 2 years ago. "Need help with that? " I turned around to see the one and only, Cassandra. "Oh my- how are you in? " I replied, my jaw just dislocated... Now she probably thinks I am a crusty weirdo in Hanzou's house. "Door unlocked. I never knew you were cousins how did you not mention anything? " she came closer and closer, her footsteps barely heard, just very light taps. No wonder I never noticed. While I was still struggling with my bra strap, I said, "I didn't recognise him, it's been long since I saw him, and looks like he didn't  remember me as well. " She gave a small nod till she walked towards my back. She grabbed my bra strap from me and clipped it for me. "I- you didn't have to do that you know. It's really nice of you, but I could have done it on my own, " I turned to face her. "No problem. " she said and sat on the bed, facing the floor. "Um, I need to change? " "sorry, I'm just bored and want to talk to someone. Sometimes these guys can get pretty annoying. " I chuckled as I can relate. "Yeah. They just won't leave it alone, would they? " I said. "Hmm."
I got changed into my pj's and sat next to her on the bed. "You know, I found this really cool place and I want you to come. " she turned her face towards me. "Oh great, when is it? " I leaned my head on my palm, my arm was just resting on my knee. "Tomorrow, 5.30pm. Is it alright with you? Since it is Saturday and all... " she s reached the back of her head. "Yeah yeah, it's good. " I decided to crawl at the head of the bed and lay there. "Has Pico said anything about me? He does talk shit about me and fucking hates me really. But I hate him too. " she turned around to directly face me. I am unsure of what I should say, he is my friend, but I think she is too? "He does say to be careful. I am unsure why because you seem really nice and chill so far. " I replied. Honest and simple. I dont want to be a snitch or anything, but he is kind of pissing me off with the whole "Cassandra will demonize you and make you her bitch" conspiracy theories. "Hmm. I did make some mistakes before, but I don't want to do them again, you know. And I won't. " she looked so dead serious, her mistake couldn't be that bad. Right? I'm not going to ask for too much detail because I don't want to be rude. "Well then, let's hope for the best I guess, that's all I can say. " I noticed this room has a TV. "Um, want to watch a movie? I can bring food.. " I asked. "Oh-uh yeah that is fine. " I swear I saw a slight blush on her face, but she quickly turned away. I got up so I could walk myself to the fridge.

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊' 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I turned on the TV so I can decide which movie to watch with her.  She is cute. Her hair/braids(ignore if you are bald) are put it such a unique style and suites her. I can see every detail on her skin. Beautiful. Why the living hell am I thinking like this about someone I just met? I have a feeling Y/N is going to be the death of me, I swear. "I brought some crisps, sweets and some drinks. I hope they are alright." She said. "Yeah, good. Come, I found this cool movie we can watch. " I took off my jacket and shoes so it can be more comfortable. She walked towards the bed and sat next to keep, giving me a Lucozade with the crisps and sweets.

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

They both sat watching a random horror movie, but it turned out to be pretty boring and not even scary or full of gore. And very long. Y/N was first to fall asleep, then Cassandra layed next to Y/N and fell asleep wrapping her hand around her. "You, Y/N, have you seen Cass-" he looked to see Cassandra spooning Y/N. That's when he realised that Cassandra wasn't acting like her usual self.