12

*hey, it's me😘🥵 I started school and I feel like jumping off with no parachute. Anyways, here is another chapter because at the end of the day, we are all sluts 😍I just want to clarify that through out the fanfic, I will do plot twists and write stuff that happens in the actual Pico's School games, plus a tiny disclaimer for the ending of the fanfic; I will add multiple endings because in Pico's School and Love Conquers, they have different endings, plus Pico Roullette, so yeah. Anyways I hope you enjoy*

𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥

Home sweet home! " Cassandra said, entering her house  Y/N still in her arms. She managed to carry Y/N in bridal style and carrying a really big bag on her shoulder for like 30 minutes straight. She finally let her down, leaving the bag near the door so she can lock it. Y/N went to the living room and looked around. There were lots of pictures on the walls, especially family ones. While she was distracted, Cassandra tackle her to the couch. "Stop scaring me!! " she giggled. "I'm still hungry. Maybe you wouldn't be such a bad meal after all∼" "oh? " oh, the author does not have to continue. You can imagine what happens next😏

*actually, the author does because I like plot twists*

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚

Y/N pulled Cassandra towards her, smiling while staring at her eyes. "You sure do have a way with words, babe. I will let this slide though. " Cassandra came closer to her face till their nose touched. "You know what also can slide? ∼" oh? Oh. OH! Y/N's eyes widen up at the realisation and got all embarrassed. "You and those comments. Smooth∼" Y/N couldn't look straight at this point, she was looking everywhere and couldn't keep focus. "I'm also smooth at sliding in." there she goes again.(Cassandra got W rizz🥶‼️)"CASS! " Y/N gasped. She wasnt just shocked, but there wasn't any other words to describe how flabbergasted she is. Even flabbergasted isn't enough. They both started laughing at those comments after the shockwave. "Let's go to sleep, it's getting late. " "it's never late to suck on these ba-" "NO! "... " balls. " Cassandra whispered the last part. "You don't even have- whatever. Goodnight. " "i am an alien. I can- whatever, just continue, "she chuckled on the way to the bathroom. Cassandra watched her walk away, then looking at the reflective window to see her reflection. She wondered how she managed to be with someone who knows about what she has done, but did not judge. How is that possible? She don't know the full story yet. She don't know what is coming up soon...

𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Where is the bathroom- oh I found her room. Oh well, I will just get changed there. Good thing I got my bags with me. I will leave them near her desk- a book? With a pentagram? Oh it's that book from where I first met her. Should I read it? It looks personal. I will read it. Shit, it's written in German(if you understand and speak German, let's just say that it was in German, but with riddles and codes so it won't make sense) . Oh well, I shouldn't be looking through people's stuff, but my curious dumb self couldn't help it. "What are you doing? " asked Cassandra. "I was trying look for the bathroom, and I got curious and saw this book. It's written in German, right? " I asked because I wasn't fully sure it was. "Yeah, it is. I write private stuff, like a journal. " "oh that's cool. Sorry, I got a bit curious. I hope your not mad. " "nah, it's alright. You can borrow some of my clothes, you know. " "I have my own, cass, it's fine. " she started raising an eyebrow. "I don't care, I want to see you in my clothes. I have an oversized shirt you can wear for now. " daaamn, I swear I will die for her. I will die. Because I love her. Her. I- " hello? Is N/N here? " "nah, she actually in Uranus-" I responded sarcastically and then she goes again. "Oh, so you want to be in my anus? Bet. " "OMG CASSANDRA! " I went to her bed and threw a pillow at her. She stood there with her mouth wide open, and approached me with the pillow. "Y/N, I cannot believe YOU! " She smacked me with the pillow across my face. That's it, I am declaring war. I got the other pillow and smacked it on her horns, which have deflated and are now hanging on the sides of her face. She looks cute with her hair down ngl. But she kept slapping me with the pillow until I couldn't think.
I was trying to tackle back, but nahhh, she won. "Anyways, here is my shirt. " she got an oversized shirt from a drawer and threw it at me, with Siouxsie and the Banshees on the shirt. "Alright." I undressed myself slowly as I saw her watching me. "Can you just put it on, I want to see. " she smiled while looking at me up and down. I finally out on the shirt and turned around. "You look so cute, aww. " she approached me with a pink face and open arms. " let's sleep, you must be really tired. " I laid my face on her shoulder and wrapped my hands around her waist. "I'm not tired-" "yes you are, don't lie. " "I am truly not tired. " "listen, you carried me and my bags the entire way here, and you have the audacity to say your not tired. Go rest here, I will cook something. " "Y/N, baby, I'm an alien, I-" she chuckled as she parted from the hug. "Just because your not human doesn't mean your not tired. Get your ass in bed. " I pushed her to the bed and getting the duvet on her. Her face was getting more red. "Y/N, please, your doing too much for me. " how? She literally carried me all the way here, she did more than me?? "Motherfucker, rest. What do you want to eat btw? " I sat on the bed. "You." Oh Lord she did that again. But oh boy, I have the ultimate card. The Uno Reverse Card. "Not if I am eating you first. " (Y/N got that uno rizzverse card😰)  her mouth was wide open, her face red and her eyes changed colour? They were yellow. Still hot tho. "Your eyes changed. Is that how penilien eyes look like? " I asked her, but she immediately got herself together and her eyes changed back. "Yeah, sorry-" "why you apologising? They look attractive. "