8

It has been 2 weeks in this school, and Hanzou seemed pissed about that one time I came over for a sleepover

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

"um, " Hanzou just witnessed Cassandra cuddling with Y/N on the guest bed. Not weird right? She did start acting different too. Cassandra is dangerous, she shouldn't be near Y/N. How does this stop?

𝙱𝚊𝚌

Yeah, basically she like accidentally spooned me, but that was just an accident. She was asleep, and so was I. Hanzou was also a bit suspicious about Cassandra as well. Apparently she was acting different than usual. Plus that cool place she wanted me to go to? That was a party at an abandoned house, it was so lit and amazing. A lot of goths, punks, emos and metalheads were there, and it was sick.

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

"Y/n, are you ready? " Cassandra yelled from the other side of the door. Y/N just got out of the bathroom after she was done preparing for the night. "I am now, " she replied. Cassandra smirked at her as she dragged her outside the door. "Wait, wait, I need to lock the door! "

Multicoloured lights flashing from all sides and angles of the abandoned house, it even had a bar with multiple drinks, alcoholic and non-alcaholic. Decorations and music blasting from the speakers at high volume, most people dancing, talking, smoking, drinking, kissing, eating, yes eating, fucking, swearing, fighting or standing doing nothing. It was so interesting and Y/N was just standing there amazed. "Wow, Cassandra, this is fab! " She yelled as the music was too loud. "I know! Come on, let's dance! " Cassandra grabbed my wrist as she started to bring her near the dance floor with the other people dancing. They were laughing and singing along to some songs until they were slightly tired and sat on some seats to drink something. "What do you want? " "umm, a/an (F/D), " " m'kay. " she started to ordering the drinks to the bartender. He would give slight glances at you while smiling, sometimes winking. "Hey, who are you winking at? " Cassandra started to get slightly angered as she was yelling and being rude. "Not at you! This girl next to you, " he stated, smirking at you. This was getting really uncomfortable so you stood up and grabbed Cassandra. "You, let's get going, it's already late. " you started pulling. "He was making you uncomfortable, so he must pay! " she shouted until she gave him a slap so amazing he fell on the drinks. You both ran at the exit so you won't get in trouble, laughing so hard it was questioning you both how you never slowed down.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

That were some good times. Hanzou got a bit mad that I was almost in trouble. Pico was also getting less annoying because Cassandra seemed to not cause harm to me, which seems like a shock to them. Was she really that bad? I dont believe it. Oh shit I am going to be late for class, I had maths  and Cassandra is my partner.

"Today we will be doing Pythagoras Theorem. Does anyone know or heard of it? " most of the class raised their hand up, including me. It is quite easy. You basically need to find the hypotenuse of a right-angle(90°) triangle. "Alright, here are some questions here. Calculate them. Ask for help if you need me. " damn, teacher kinda sad today. "Hey, " Cassandra faced me with an interesting smirk on her face. Idk if it was good or bad. "Hey. So, are we doing the work? " "I ain't. Too boring. Oh yeah, have you heard about the school's Halloween party? " she questioned. "The ones that there are posters about? " "yeah." "Oh yeah I have, why? " her faced seemed more pink than usual. "I was wondering if you could, like, go with me? And then going to this cool cafe. " she mumbled. "So it's a date? " I wanted to play around, she is too cute. Wait, wtf am I thinking? Oh yeah I love her. No one needs to know. I never said that, that was you. Oh wait, I am you. I'm Y/N. Shit. Wtf... Anyways, before I go into another identity crisis, I am just going to admire Cassandra. "What? NO IT'S NOT! " she whisper yelled so no one can hear because if they heard, they will turn around to look at us and it will be awkward. Luckily, it did not happen. "Okay, I will. I will come. " I replied, returning to my work. You know what, I cannot handle this. I am gonna confess to her today because I am not a pussy. Ok, maybe I am, but idc. "Cassandra? " "yeah? " I turned to face her fully while my heart feels like it is going to run away. "Can we meet at the skate park that you showed me a few days ago? I really need to tell you something. " I said. "Sure, I wanted to say something as well. " her face was still pink. I feel like I am sweating. Am. I sweating? I hope no one can tell. My face feels hot. At least no one can tell that my face is a different temperature.