Yuting became a little excited after hearing his words and shook her head repeatedly .

"No, I won't tell him."

"He's got his own love and family, and I won't bother him anymore!"

152

Mingyu frowned slightly and said.

"But even though he has nothing to do with you anymore, he must take some responsibility for the baby. It is his duty. Do you have any idea how hard it would be for a single mother to bring up a child?"

Yuting still shook her head and said with a lump in her throat.

"I can raise the baby, and when I give him birth and rest for a while, I'll go back to work."

"A single mother is able to raise a child."

Seeing Yuting like this, Mingyu, who had taken care of her for a long time, felt bad as well. He liked Yuting very much, otherwise he wouldn't have swallowed his pride to take care of her like a nanny.

"Then let me be his father!"

Mingyu grasped Yuting's cold hands suddenly and said seriously and excitedly.

"Let me be his father, let me be your husband, let me take care of you both!"

At this moment, he finally couldn't hide his feelings for Yuting so that all of them exploded out.

It was as if he had made a great determination, but once made, he would not go back on his word.

All of a sudden, Yuting was shocked, stunned on the spot, and she didn't know how to respond.

153

Coincidentally, Zhiyao Xia bumped into this scene downstairs when she was on her way back to the hospital to take care of Mike Yue after eating out.

It was a real coincidence. The hospital where Yuting came to take the pregnancy test was the same one where Mike Yue was hospitalized.

Zhiyao was stunned when she saw Yuting,and didn't recognize that it was Yuting at first. But after repeated confirmation, she found that the woman was really Yuting and her stomach was slightly bulging, so it couldn't be a coincidence.

"Yu... Yuting?"

Zhiyao was stunned.

She saw that Mingyu was holding Yuting's hand tightly, with deep feelings in his eyes. For a while, Zhiyao couldn't help sneering at Yuting.

"Come on, she really has a boyfriend..."

Zhiyao frowned slightly and muttered to herself.

"My brother broke his leg in order to find you, and you could have made it clear to my brother. But you, leaving without a word, what do you mean?"

For Yuting, Zhiyao had thought that she was a good woman initially, but now she thought that Yuting was a bit much.

Pregnant but still with another man? Either she had an abortion, or came back to live with Mike Yue. Did Yuting want to make Mike Yue have trouble in himself all the time, or let that man be the father?

154

It was irresponsible to all people, both herself and the child.

Zhiyao couldn't help going over to Yuting to get her reasonable explanation, but after thinking about it, she gave up.

Firstly, she and Yuting didn't know each other, and secondly, Mike Yue wasn't going to look for Yuting anymore, so why would she make Mike Yue upset?

If Mike Yue didn't look for Yuting, he wouldn't have broken his leg, and he wouldn't have been captured by Zhiming Cui if his leg didn't break. Zhiyao was angry with Yuting, so she wasn't going to tell Mike Yue about seeing Yuting here.

After shaking her head, Zhiyao didn't look at them and went upstairs.

"Yu...Yuting, I like you, seriously!"

"Let me take care of you, okay?"

Seeing that Yuting was silent, Mingyu was a little apprehensive.

This was the first time for him to declarate his love to a girl, and he was afraid of being rejected.

Yuting's body trembled, and she said in a trembling voice with tears welled from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I can't promise you that."

"We're...not right for each other."