Chapter 124 Promotion

Zhiyao Xia was personally taken to the personnel department by Yuhang Shi. All the way with her head hanging and eyes red, she couldn't say a single word.

When they arrived at the personnel department, Yuhang said: "Give

Zhiyao all her bonus."

When the personnel department saw the general manager coming in person, their efficiency was almost to the speed of light.

Finally, Zhiyao couldn't help crying and pleading: "General manager, don't fire me, I will do better, please!"

Yuhang was stunned and looked at her complicatedly: "When did I say I was going to fire you?"

Zhiyao stopped crying, still with two drops of tears staying in the corner of her eyes, she asked cutely: "since you are settling all my salaries..."

She was suddenly stunned. She didn't pay attention to what Yuhang had said. In his words, he mentioned bonus instead of salary.

"Bonus..."

She had never gotten her bonus before, since director Li gave all her bonus to Sun Qianqian.

"Li Mei deducted all your bonus. This is what you should have got. I have already paid all your previous bonus to you. Are you okay with that?" Yuhang looked at her strangely.

Zhiyao was suddenly lost. At first, she thought she was going to be fired by director Li. Unexpectedly, it was director Li and Qianqian that were expelled. Now Yuhang brought her to the personnel department again. She, of course, thought that she was going to be fired. However, Yuhang brought her here to give her bonus.

"General...general manager, will you not fire me? " Zhiyao asked excitedly.

Hearing this, Yuhang laughed "According to the rules, you should be fired, but I've read your performance chart which showed that you performed well in your job and have achieved every month's assignments, even exceeding to some degree."

"I said that the company will treat everyone who works hard fairly. So you're not on the layoff list, and we'll reissue your previous bonus, a total of 27000. In addition, our company has also set up encouragement awards for new employees, which you are fully entitled to get, a total of 10000. So the personnel department will deposit 37000 into your bank card before this afternoon, and you should better check it later. "

After hearing Yuhang's words, Zhiyao was so excited that she took a deep breath and couldn't believe it was true.

"Am....am I dreaming... " Her voice trembled.

It was also the first time for Yuhang to meet such a naive girl. He was immediately amused by her purity and said: "Are you in your daydreams?"

"Work hard. You've met someone useful to you. I read your resume and I know you were burn and raised in countryside, right? However it doesn't matter where you are from as people never care about heroes' hometown. I believe you deserve a better future. "

"But this time, with so much bonus, you had better dress up a little. After all, people care about your appearance."

Zhiyao changed her tears into a smile and bowed to Yuhang: "Thank you, general manager Shi. I will work harder and live up to your expectations."

"From tomorrow on, I will certainly dress up well."

Zhiyao had no idea that it was actually Mike Yue who helped her. She directly regarded Yuhang as her benefactor.

Yuhang nodded and said to the personnel department: "Is manager Wu here? Let her come to see me."

Manager Wu, a woman in her thirties, was the manager of the personnel department.