Chapter 17: My Wife Is Good To Me

In the next few days, Haoyang Li really did as he had promised to send Helen Liu a bouquet of roses every day.

Maybe women would be touched by Haoyang Li's sincerity and romance. He had wealth and power and was also very handsome. Such a man may be the prince charming in most women's eyes.

Helen wasn't in the mood for Haoyang's romance with her. She had been thinking about Mike for the past two days. She didn't know why she kept thinking about their past days.

Once she thought their past, she realized that it seemed that she was really being mean to Mike the way Yuting Chen had said she was.

But she and Mike had divorced. Even if she wanted to make it up to Mike now, there was no chance for her.

These two days her parents forced her to go on a date with Haoyang Li. Helen was a coward woman. Under the pressure of her parents, she finally gave in.

"Helen, I'm really happy that you agreed to go out for dinner with me." Haoyang said, "I'll pick you up at your house after work today. Then we'll go to that most luxurious Yunding Restaurant in Chuzhou City. I'll make sure you're impressed with this candlelight dinner."

Haoyang said excitedly and handed the rose in his hand to Helen.

This time it was no longer her mother receiving it on Helen's behalf, but Helen received it.

She smiled coyly. Her heart was also a little touched.

"Thank you, Haoyang." said she gently.

Hearing Helen call his name, Haoyang's heart was thumping with excitement. He couldn't wait to take Helen to the hotel tonight to have sex with her.

But he knew that he had to be patient with a woman like Helen, so he just held back his desire and smiled.

"I'll see you tonight then."

........

At 6pm, Tianxiong Yue's private plane landed at the airport in Chuzhou City.

Mark Duan drove Mike to the airport to pick up Tianxiong and Mike's mother, Fangru Lin.

In the country, there were no more than twenty people who owned private planes. Tianxiong was one of them. The fuel cost per hour for this flight was 20,000 dollars for one trip and almost 20,000 dollars for one night at the airport.

His private plane cost over a hundred thousand dollars one trip. And in Tianxiong's eyes, the private plane was just his personal toy.

As soon as Tianxiong got off the plane, he walked towards Mike under the protection of more than a dozen bodyguards.

Mike was his only son. He had all his love and expectations for Mike. However, his son was just not like the others. He gave up on being the young master of the Yue family and had to go to the Liu family as a live-in son-in-law.

"Son, look at you, how skinny you are." her mother said.

Fangru hurriedly ran over. She carefully looked at Mike, and then tears poured down her cheeks.

"I told you to stay at home but you had to come here. You can't even take good care of yourself." Fangru cried out in distress.

Mike smiled and hugged his mother.

"I'm not getting skinny. I'm working out every day in order to stay in shape. As the young master of the Yue family, I always have to watch my image."

Mark on the side sighed in his heart. If Mike's parents knew about Mike's experience in the past two years in the Liu family, they would definitely feel sad for him.