I got my ass up after realizing that the fight was about to start. I don't really need to get hit by a stray bullet or something. That would be a pretty anticlimactic death. Before I fully left, I turned and looked at Zoro. "HEY!" I yelled for him. He'd just jumped back from blocking one of King's attacks. He looked at me. "His sword is meant for grabbing other blades! Watch out!"

He nodded, "Thanks! Now get out of the way!"

My eyebrow twitched, "THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!" I turned and walked away. With a glance down to the group of people nearby, I could see that the old man and Kawamatsu were talking and looking at Zoro pretty intensely. I would join them to see what that's about if I wasn't one of the main fighters of the crew today.

I didn't get much further in my walk due to a loud crash. Multiple loud crashes, actually. Whatever was causing these crashes was shaking the entire building. Maybe the entire island. I held onto some rubble just as a dragon came flying through the middle of the room. Crashed through it and was actively crying as it kept going upwards.

"What?" I blurted out, my eyes wide as I stared at the scene.

My attention on the pink dragon shifted when I recognized that a person was clinging onto the hair around the dragon's head. Even if I could only see them for a few seconds before they disappeared through the hole in the ceiling, I knew who that was. Luffy was hanging onto its head for dear life as it flew. My captain didn't seem to be trying to fight it while it went on so I guess.... it's on our side?

"Maybe... it's Momo?" I muttered to myself. Momo is a pink dragon, but he was never that big. I have no clue who else it would be, though.

Another loud crash sounded off. Must have reached the roof. This was followed by Luffy's yelling and a bunch more shaking of the island. His loud voice somehow was still heard down in these lower levels. His explosive return seems to have riled up our side again. From his shouts, Momo's name was mentioned clearly. This got everyone to come to the same conclusion as me: Momo was the dragon we just saw.

Now that I pretty much had that worked out in my head, I took a look around me. Sanji and Zoro are both fighting their respective battles. I told Zoro about King's sword. Chopper's doing his own thing. I'm pretty much the only one sitting around.

Obviously, that isn't my style. I have to be almost dead by the end of an arc. These broken ribs are not enough to qualify. I've got to evolve like a super saiyan with near death experiences or else I'm not me.

"(y-y/n)! Where are you going?!" old baby Chopper asked right as I was about to leave his line of sight.

"I'm leaving, of course," I responded.

He shook his head as fast as he could in his little form. "N-no! I c-can't allow it! Not as a doctor!" he exclaimed.

I turned and began walking. "It's a good thing I'm not leaving then," I shrugged.

"BUT Y-YOU ARE!" he squeaked.

"It's your imagination," I hummed.

He panicked, "NO! YOU REALLY ARE! C-COME BACK!"

The nurse that had Chopper in her hands spoke up, "Chopper-sama, please don't exert yourself too much!"

"Yea, what she said. That old baby state that you're in is really messing with your eyes," I said right before I rounded a corner. I gave him eye contact just before I did. "I'll see you guys later. Love you, Chopper!"

"C-COME BAAACK!"

~~~

I propped myself against a wall. I made it into some downstairs room. There's still so many people walking around, trying to fight. It's so annoying and I'm getting tired. Where's my big turnaround fight? Where's my crazy strong person? How come Sanji and Zoro always get the cool guys?