Finally this year, we will learn the importance of voting for a tandem, a Uniteam that works together, a Uniteam that can collaborate, and a Uniteam that can push for shared national agenda. The people have spoken decisively, this is not just your sweeping electoral victory, this is an overwhelming victory for all Filipinos, this is a victory for our democracy. The gracious acts extended by the camps of other candidates yesterday, which greatly facilitated our proceedings, show the best of what Filipinos can be even in the most divisive of elections, nakikita po natin ngayon ang tunay na lakas sa pagkakaisa at pagsasanib pwersa. We need a catalyst, and there's no better example than a unifying force that we have seen and we will see in a government led by President BBM and VP Inday Sara, the Philippines looks forward to your leadership. it is my great honor and privilege to congratulate you both today, Mabuhay po kayo."

Secretary General: "Ladies and gentlemen the 18th Congress, Honorable Sara Zimmerman Duterte, the duly elected Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines"

Velasco: "May we request the duly elected Vice President Sara Zimmerman Duterte Carpio to proceed to the rostrum."
Sotto: "May we also request the family of the duly elected Vice President Inday Sara Duterte to accompany her to the rostrum please"

Everyone applauds as Sara walks up to the podium, removes her mask, raises her hand for a photograph, and shows proof of her victory. Yara then calmly asks her mom something.

Yara: Mommy, why was no one there with Tita Sara? Diba, supposedly her family will accompany her.
Irene: You're right, love, but her family is in Davao, her children are still little, and possibly they have school to go to.

Yara: Yeah, I guess. You're right, Mum; it would be difficult for them to go.
Simon: And she also came from Iloilo before coming here for the Pasasalamat

Irene: Right, Si. Little girl, would you want to accompany us to the rostrum as well?
Yara: No, *quickly responds* Mama, I don't want, please?

Irene: Okay, baby. You won't be forced to do anything you don't like, so don't worry. *smiling*
Yara: Thank you, Mom *kissed Irene's cheek, and hugged her*

~~

Senate Secretary: "Ladies and Gentlemen of the 18th Congress, Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr, the duly elected President of the Republic of the Philippines"

Sotto: "May we request the duly elected President, President Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr to proceed to the rostrum"
Velasco: "May we also request the family of the duly elected President Ferdinand Bingbong Romualdez Marcos Jr. to him to the rostrum"

Bong had started walking first but stopped in the middle to look at Liza and wait for her for a bit, while  Simon came following. Irene with Imee, who was waiting in the distance, asked Irene as they proceeded towards the rostrum.

Imee: Where's Yara, Irene?
Irene: She's with Michelle, she doesn't want to come with us, you know, she's not accustomed to all these things...

Imee: *turns to where Yara is sitting* Yes, and we shouldn't pressure her since we are well aware of how reserved your minime is.  And, *whispers* I'm happy that you two are okay now.
Irene: I know, Manang. *smiling brightly*

As they went up, they shook hands with Sotto and Velasco, and they congratulated the duly elected President and his family, and Imelda came up late, and was assisted by Martin and Simon on her way up.

~~
When she was about to be helped to the rostrum and put in a wheelchair, Imelda stood up and walked and the only thing the former First Lady said was...