Chapter 27: Crazy Rose

Comenzar desde el principio

Gu Siyu asked, "Did you record me just now?"

Xiao He asked, "Do you want me to?"

Gu Siyu nodded, "Sure."

"I'll find an angle for you." Xiao He held up her phone to take a video. Gu Siyu was nonchalant, but she actually struck a pose.

She held a fork and brought the dessert to her mouth, her gaze focused outside the window. Xiao He captured the building's scenery outside as the background, making Gu Siyu look like a noblewoman.

Xiao He showed it to her first, "I'll post it on my friends' circle."

While eating dessert, Xiao He kept checking her phone for likes. She waved at Gu Siyu and exclaimed, "Look, Sister Huo gave me a like, she never did that before. Wow."

Gu Siyu took her phone to look. This meant that she was different. Huo Junxian usually didn't pay attention to Xiao He, but she gave her a like when she appeared in Xiao He's friends' circle for a while.

After finishing their afternoon tea, the two left the hotel together. He Xiao drove out to play and suddenly remembered the news she wanted to tell in the morning, "That Sister Huo who just liked my post, let me tell you, her husband threw things in her office in a fit of anger today, saying he wants to kick her out."

Gu Siyu was sitting in the back seat and playing with her phone. She raised her head when she heard this, "Hmm? How did you find out?"

"This news has spread already. I checked the hot search this morning, and anonymous internet users were crazy about disclosing it on forums. Although they didn't specify it, the implication was strong. After it went up on the hot search, it was immediately bought out. I suspect it was intentional. Jin Yuansen wanted to embarrass Sister Huo and even bought a lot of brainless water army to curse her. I just don't understand what her problem is. I've met Jin Yuansen before. He's just a cultured failure, worse than a dog."

Indeed, that's how it is.

Jin Yuansen probably felt that he had no threat after Gu Siyu ran away, so he dared to provoke Huo Junxian. Yesterday, he asked her where she was, but she just said that she entrusted the matter to a lawyer.

Jin Yuansen most likely felt that he had regained his face and couldn't wait to torture Huo Junxian and find a place to make his subordinates smash her office. He felt that he had to regain his dignity after being beaten up.

Upon hearing this news, Gu Siyu was a little unhappy. The momentum she gained by running away with Huo Junxian was lost. In fact, Huo Junxian hadn't even revealed to her who the traitor was.

"Do you know... ah, it's normal if you don't know. We're not in the same circle as her. This is just the love and hatred of capitalists." He Xiao muttered to herself, "Huo Junxian's father was seriously ill before. There was a rumor on the internet that her husband, Jin Yuansen, would inherit the real estate company of the Huo family."

"Just him?" Gu Siyu sneered. However, this story is different from what Jin Yuansen told her at the beginning. He told Gu Siyu that the Huo family was his company, which he worked hard to build. He felt it was unfair that he had to split it with Huo Junxian after the divorce.

After this period of contact, she understood some things.

The company actually belonged to Huo Junxian's father. The Huo family's wealth was purely the result of their own hard work, starting from their grandfather's generation with their business acumen. As for Jin Yuansen, he had relied completely on his wife to climb the corporate ladder. Because of his abilities, Huo Junxian's father had supported and promoted him in the company.