Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!

Start from the beginning

The opposite gaze couldn't be ignored. Huo Junxian had been looking at her, and Gu Siyu frowned unhappily, "What are you looking at?"

"I think you're very sexy," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu wiped the collar with her fingertip, and she didn't pull it anymore. She looked in the rearview mirror and saw that there seemed to be words on the dog tag. The font was backwards, so she couldn't see it clearly. She reached out and touched it, and then used her phone's camera function to see it.

It said, "Mommy Huo Junxian" on the silver dog tag.

The last row was a phone number.

Gu Siyu tilted her head and stuck out her tongue, biting it, unable to hold back her anger. She said angrily, "You, you're taking advantage of me..."

"It's Xiao Yu's," Huo Junxian said.

Teddy lifted its head; it had a black collar around its neck with only the words "Xiao Yu" and a phone number on the dog tag.

"You're blind. Mine says 'Mommy'," Gu Siyu said.

"Okay."

"No...Huo Junxian, you're taking advantage of me." Gu Siyu was a little annoyed and pulled the collar a few more times. While pulling it, she saw Huo Junxian smiling and the happy emotions appeared on her face. Huo Junxian even put her finger on her lips and bit it.

"Do you like it when others call you 'Mommy'?" Gu Siyu asked.

"I don't like it, but when you say it, it's cute," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu sneered and continued to hook the collar on her neck. She couldn't take it off for a long time. Huo Junxian said, "Why don't you just wear it? It's cute and looks good."

Gu Siyu sneered and continued to tug on the collar around her neck. After struggling for a while, she couldn't get it off. Huo Junxian said, "Why don't you just wear it? It looks cute and pretty on you."

"Is it really that pretty?" Gu Siyu laughed. "You want to see it for free?"

"How much are you willing to pay?" Huo Junxian asked.

Money is not to be wasted.

"At least 100,000 yuan," Gu Siyu said.

"I'll give you 200,000 yuan, but can you... agree to a condition?" Huo Junxian said.

Just then, the car stopped. Gu Siyu tilted her head and thought, did she really hit Huo Junxian's nerve? If she didn't mishear, Huo Junxian just called her a little slut.

"What condition?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Can you wear this collar while we eat?" Huo Junxian nodded. "Is that okay?"

"Eat?" Gu Siyu frowned. Is that all?

Huo Junxian nodded again. "We have a clean dog bowl at home. You can sit on my lap, and I'll feed you."

"F*ck... You're a pervert!" Gu Siyu cursed. "You're even better at cosplay than me."

Huo Junxian said, "I'll give you another 100,000 yuan."

Gu Siyu thought about what her bodyguard said earlier today: she's giving too much.

Damn it.

If she just wears the collar to eat, and if Huo Junxian feeds her, she doesn't have to be... so stubborn about the money.

Gu Siyu pushed open the car door with force and walked towards the villa in big steps. Today, Huo Junxian brought her to the villa where she used to stay.