"Look at me." He instructed, making the warmth of his mouth and the rumble of his voice cause her to tingle, she was already close. Her eyes shot open and met his, "Tell me again."

"Mmm...I love you." She moaned as her body began to quiver.

He came up and kissed her in the mouth as he laid his body into hers. Kissing on her neck, he whispered, "This is where I belong." as he entered her smoothly.

Sabrina's legs wrapped around his waist, as his hands slipped into hers. Their fingers intertwined above her head as their bodies communicated the love they had for each other. This time was different. It was passionate. It was beautiful.

They came together and Amir laid in her arms as she trailed her hands up and down his arms and back.

"I love you, Sabrina." He whispered.

"I love you too, Amir." She replied. "I'm not afraid to say it anymore. You make me feel safe. The way you look at me, makes feel invincible. I don't know what will happen but I trust you enough to want to experience all of it."

Amir couldn't help but smile, "You really fuck wit me." He chuckled, "When I saw you at the restaurant, I couldn't take my eyes off you. You had me stuck. Sending drinks was the first thing I could think of without comin over and lookin goofy, but I'm glad I did. You make me happy as hell and I'll be dumb to let you go."

He lifted up and she kissed his lips, "It's crazy because all the nervousness and anxiety goes away when I'm with you. I love this feeling you give me." She confessed.

He licked his lips, looking at her, "You my baby?"

She nodded her head, childishly, "mmhmm."

They eventually went inside spent the next few hours laying in bed talking about any and everything, as Sabrina sat against the headboard and Amir rested between her legs, in her arms, catering to both of their love languages.

"If you could vacation anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?" He asked.

She ran her hands over his durag, as she thought it over, "Amalfi Coast, Italy."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm." She hummed her response. "What about you?"

"Mykonos, I wanna stay in the ice caves," he chuckled. His eyes closed, seemingly drifting into sleep.

"Of course you do." She chuckled. "That sounds fun."

"Your passport good?

"Yeah," she nodded.

"What about Niko, he have one?"

Sabrina brightened up at the mention of her son. It was beautiful that Amir always included her him in things. He cared about her son as much as he cared about her. He knew they were a packaged deal. "Yes, he has one."

"I wanna travel wit you and Niko, when he's not with his deddy." He smiled never opening his eyes. "We gon to travel the world with our kids. We gon make sure they have they passports early." He rambled on.

Sabrina looked down at him, smiling, realizing he must be too tired to realize what he was saying.

"Baby," he said low, in nearly a whisper. Sabrina hummed a response at him and he continued, "Where you wanna go for our honeymoon?" Sabrina froze and stopped rubbing his head. He reached his hand up and held hers, gently kissing her palm, knowing he caught her off guard. He reached a long arm out and pulled one of the one of the rings he'd been hiding out of the nightstand drawer. He continued kissing up to her wrist and held it in place as he slipped the ring on her finger. "Tell me where we goin'?"

Sabrina's eyes were stuck on the white gold ring covered in small diamonds on her finger. Even in the dimly lit room, she could see the sparkling piece of jewelry. It was beautiful. She released a shaky breath and tried to speak but words wouldn't come out.

"I know you might think it's too soon, but I want you to have this ring to show my commitment to you." He kissed her palm again. "I don't want you to ever doubt my love for you. I plan to make you my wife, Sabrina Lewis." He explained then slowly sat up to see her reaction. He knew he might be pushing it, but he couldn't help it.

He loved hard.

Sabrina sat up from the headboard, overwhelmed with emotion. Finally, she spoke, "Amir. I don't know what to say." She confessed. "Is this—"

"You my baby?" He asked, cutting her short.

"Yes."

He smiled and pulled her over onto his lap. "Then you don't have to say nothin'. Now kiss me with them soft ass lips."