1

Jimin should have seen this coming. He should have known this when he decided to date jeon Jungkook. The richest CEO of country. He should have known, that he had no future with Jungkook. He should have listened to his best friend taehyung, who warned him that he will be left heartbroken at the end. He should have stopped this 6 years ago when he first saw the alpha at his dance studio. So many should haves, but what can he do now, because,
"The heart wants,what it want. And Jimin's heart only wanted his alpha,his Jungkookie."

"Alpha," Jimin moaned, arching his back beautifully, taking his alpha's finger deeper.
"Fuck, baby,you feel so good around my fingers.
"Please alpha," Jimin begged.
"Please what my love? You need to use your words," Jungkook said brushing his wet bangs away from his angel's forehead.
" Please alpha, knot me,breed me, give me all of you. I want to feel you as long as I can," tears welled up in Jimin's eyes and his voice cracked at the end.
Jungkook hated it. He hated seeing tears in his Omega's eyes. He hated himself because, he knew he was the reason behind his Omega's, his angel's tears. He wanted nothing but to kill himself for that.
"Alpha, don't reject me please, do you not want me anymore?" Jimin cried.
Jungkook cursed under his breath seeing his omega like that.
" Omega, look at me," he demanded.
And his omega did just that. He looked at his alpha, with tears filled red and swollen eyes.
Jungkook leaned in and kissed those tears away while scissoring his fingers inside him, hitting his sweet spot. A gush of slick poured out of his hole, watering the alpha's mouth.
" My baby, you are doing so good for your alpha, taking my fingers so good, my pretty baby. He praised his omega. "Let's not think about anything else for now, yeah?" He asked kissing his forehead.
Jimin nodded and tried to focus on the pleasure his alpha was giving him.
" Alpha, get in me and knot me Please, I want your pups. I want to have some part of you with me when you are gone forever."
" Fuck omega, your alpha is sorry baby. Your alpha is very bad." He said making Jimin cry even more.
" But if my baby wants my pups, my Knot, my baby will get it."
" Please."
"Shh, I got you."
Jungkook pulled out his fingers from his hole and Jimin whined at the loss, but Jungkook kissed him and manhandled him to get him on his all fours, presenting beautifully for his alpha. His back beautifully arched just like his alpha likes.
Without wasting anymore time, Jungkook dived in and licked a long stripe on his rim, gathering all the delicious slick on his tongue.
Jimin's breath hitched. No matter how many times Jungkook had ate him out. It still takes his breath away, making him moaning and whimpering mess under his alpha's mercy.
Jimin clutched the bedsheets tightly and let out a loudest moan that was music for Jungkook's ears.
" Fuck baby, you taste so sweet," he said sending a shiver down Jimin's spine.
Jungkook ate him out like he was the most delicious meal in the world, like his life was dependent on it. Well if you'd ask Jungkook,his omega was his delicious meal and his life actually, was dependent on him. He slides his long fingers in along his tongue, sending the omega on cloud nine. Jimin couldn't hold anymore so he came for the third time dirtying the sheets under him.
Jimin was panting hard. His body was covered with sweat and slick. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and his heart was beating in his ribcage.
Jungkook ate him out through out his orgasm, milking his prostate with his long fingers. His own cock heavy and hard, begging for it's release. But it could wait, tonight was for his omega,to make him feel loved, cherished, desired and wanted.
Jimin couldn't hold himself up anymore so he slumped on the soft mattress. Jungkook leaned forward and caged his smaller figure with his bigger one from behind. He placed open mouth kisses on his hips to up his coller bone sending shivers in his body. He could feel goosebumps rising on his Omega's skin while he trailed his lips on his body, leaving his marks all over his omega, to let everyone know who Jimin actually belongs to. To let everyone know, that Jimin is Jungkook's omega and no one else will ever have any chance with his omega.
"You ok my love?" Jungkook asked kissing his temple.
Jimin wordlessly nodded.
"You think you can go another round?"
Jimin turned around and came face to face with his handsome alpha. He brushed his long, black hair away from his forehead and pulled the alpha in for a kiss by his nape.
" I can alpha, now please get in me and fill me up with your cum until i breed." Jimin said brushing his lips with his alpha's.
Jungkook smiled and kissed him again.
He gathered his slick on his fingers and coated his hard cock with it. He pumped it few times, and then, he entered in his Omega's tight hole.
He slides in ever so gently, not wanting to hurt his omega. Both sighing in satisfaction.
"I love you so fucking much omega, you are my everything," he said with a hard thrust. And Jimin's eyes burned with tears. He snacked his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him in for another kiss. Jungkook could taste his Omega's salty tears between the kiss and that broke his heart into million pieces.
"Baby," he said after breaking the kiss.
" Don't say anything please, j-just fuck me like you mean it alpha."
And Jungkook did just that, he bottomed out in no time. He rolled his hips reaching deeper that he could feel his cock in his omega's stomach. That snapped something in him and he lost all his sanity. He started pounding in him with hard and deep thrusts.
Jimin wrapped his legs around alpha's waist and pulled him even deeper by planting his heels on alpha's hips.
" I am c-close alpha," Jimin said between his moans.
" Come for your Alpha baby, make mess for your alpha once again."
Jimin shook his head and Jungkook forrowed his eyebrows. He stopped his thrusts to look at his omega in confusion.
"W-want to c-come on alpha's Knot." Jimin said panting hard.
Jungkook's eyes flashed red and his thrusts became faster and sloppy.
"I am close too omega, let's come together."
Jungkook felt his Knot swelling at the base of his cock. He looked into his Omega's eyes and asked with a soft kiss on his lips.
" You ready for your alpha's Knot baby?"
Jimin nodded and Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's cock and pumped him matching with his own thrusts.
Jimin spilled all over Jungkook's hand and his own stomach the moment Jungkook pushed his Knot inside him, filling him up to brim and making sure his omega was well bred just like he wanted.

****

"Alpha?" Jimin called him. They are now laying on the bed, cleaned up after Jungkook's Knot deflated. Jimin on top of his alpha's chest. He lifted his head to look at the alpha who was already looking at him. His fingers tracing random patterns on his back.
"Yes my love."he folded his arm under his head to look at him. He tucked a hair strand behind Omega's ear.
"Will you have s-sex with her too? w-will you Knot her too just like you knotted me? Will you call her my omega too?" And the tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks that he badly wanted to control. Jungkook's hold tightened around his waist. He scooted up a little and sat up with his back resting on the headboard. He pulled Jimin up by his waist and made him sit on his lap,his legs either sides on alpha's strong thighs. He cupped his face and looked into his eyes. It pained Jungkook seeing his omega with red and swollen eyes. He removed his one hand from his cheek and grabbed his chin lightly to pull him in for a passionate kiss. His other hand going on his nape to deepen the kiss. He kissed him until both of them were breathless.
"My omega is only you baby. My body, my heart, my soul, my cock, my Knot, my everything belongs to you only, no one else." He said after breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes.
"I tried baby, I did everything I could to change my mother's mind, but she just won't listen to me. You know business is everything to her, and this mating will bring a huge part of Choi empire with their daughter." Jungkook explained.
"M-mating? W-will you bite her and wear her mark on your neck?" Jimin stuttered. He looked at the alpha with unfocused gaze breaking alpha's heart even more.
"I would never baby, the only mark that belongs to my neck, will be from you my love. My mother wants it but I would never bite her. I would just give her an artificial mating mark to wear."
"A-and would you wear one too?"
"Didn't i just said that only mark belongs to my neck will be from my omega? And who is my my omega? It's you baby, so how can I wear someone else's mark? Hmm?" He asked brushing his locks away from his forehead.
"I love you alpha and I always will," he said and hugged him tightly.
" I love you too baby,always and forever. My one and only," he said pulling him flush to his body leaving no space between them.

*******

Jimin stirred in his sleep when the smell of eggs and bacon and his favorite pancakes hits his nose. He patted on the other side of the bed with his eyes still closed to feel his alpha, but that side of bed was empty and cold. His eyes snapped open and the realization hits him like the bucket of ice cold water.
"My alpha would never leave me without saying goodbye for the last time, right?" He said to himself.
He still had a little hope left when he smelled that delicious smell again. He got up from the bed with that little hope and walked towards his kitchen with the little bounce in his steps. His steps halted when he came across the familiar scent and figure. But it was not the the scent, nor the person he wanted to see. He wanted strong musky sandalwood scent to envelop him like cocoon but instead he smelled, qonly cedarwood.
His legs gave up and he dropped on his knees. His heart felt heavy as It became harder for him to breathe with every passing minute. " HIS ALPHA WAS GONE,HE WAS GONE FROM JIMIN'S LIFE FOREVER."

" Jiminie? My baby," his friend ran towards him dropping the spatula on the floor when he saw Jimin, curled into a ball on the floor, sobbing hard and clutching his heart.
" I-it hurts Tae, m- my alpha is gone. How would I live without him?"
Tae's eyes welled up with tears seeing his best friend like that. He pulled him flush to his chest and hugged him tightly. He released his calming alpha pheromones to ease omega's pain, but his omega saw that as threat. His eyes flashed blue that belonged to his omega in a challenge.
" Shit Jimin, calm down baby, it's just me, your friend." He slowly approached the omega again and controlled his scent so omega doesn't feel threatened again.
Jimin's body went plaint in his friend's embrace as he cried his eyes out.

*****

"You need to smile a bit Jungkook," his friend namjoon squeezed his shoulder and looked at him sympathetically.
" How the fuck you can expect me to smile, when me and my alpha are mourning for the loss of our omega." He growled.
" I didn't even said goodbye to him because, that was the last thing I would say to my omega, I would rather die than to say him good bye."
" He isn't your omega anymore Jungkook for fuck's sake, your omega is Choi Yuna now, my cousin, no one else," he growled back.
Jungkook's eyes flashed red, his alpha taking full control over him. His claws and fangs coming out and namjoon bared his neck in submission. Jeon Jungkook's alpha was no joke after all, he was pure bred and a dominant alpha.
"I dare you to say those words again," he launched forward and grabbed his collar. He pinned him on the nearest wall, his fangs still out making the beta shiver.
"Let him go Jungkook," his another friend Min yoongi said, trying to free the beta from death grip around his neck.
"What did you do?" Yoongi glared at the beta.
"I-i didn't s-say a-anything."
And Jungkook's hold tightened even more around his neck making him gasp for the air.
" He dared to say that Jimin isn't my omega anymore," he said with gritted teeth.
"Yes he is your omega and forever will be, now let him go please."
That brought Jungkook back and his grip loosened around him. The beta fell on the floor, clutching his neck. He was sure that Jungkook's handprints would be around his neck in few hours.
" Leave," he growled at the beta and he ran out from the room without looking back for his dear life.

"Calm down Jungkook. Here, drink this water," Yoongi offered him a glass of water and he chugged that in one go. His body feeling hot and his breathing got uneven.
"M-my phone, where is my phone? I-i need to see my angel," Jungkook said looking around, to look for his phone. His eyes landed on the dressing table and there he saw it. He quickly grabbed it and unlocked it and went straight to the folder he had named as "MY ANGEL".He sighed in relief when he opened that folder and saw his angel smiling beautifully. His eyes filled with tears so does yoongi's. He knows his friend is going through a lot. But no matter how badly he wants, he just can't help his friend.

Door of Jungkook's room opened again and in came his mother, in her all expensive attire. She had wore red dress with a bow on her left shoulder. Her freshly colored, brown hair falling on her shoulders. Her expensive necklace and bracelets adorning her neck and wrists.

"Why the fuck are you here? I am coming down in 5 minutes," Jungkook growled.
"Language son, and don't you dare pull any pranks."
He scoffed.
She walked towards him and crowded his space. His alpha clawing in his chest.
"you are looking handsome just like your father. If he was here today, he would have been so proud of the man, the alpha you have become," she said fixing his collar.
Jungkook clenched his fists and closed his eyes. His scent turned bitter.

"I'll bring him down aunty," yoongi said, trying to ease the tension that was heavy in the room.
She nodded and gave him a smile before pivoting on her high heels and walking out of his room.

Jungkook slumped on the edge of his bed and his friend pulled him in a hug sitting beside him.
"Everything will be ok Jungkook, don't worry," he said rubbing his back to comfort him.
"It's easier for you to say, because you are not going through it, I feel like dying. I feel like someone is ripping my heart and shredding it into million pieces."
Yoongi stayed quiet because he himself didn't know how to comfort his friend.

*****

" You can kiss now and bite each other," priest said after they said their vows.
Yuna's cheeks turned bright red and her scent sweetened thinking that her alpha will now kiss her Infront of everyone, just like she always wanted. She felt giddy on the thought, that she can now openly flaunt about hottest alpha. She can now openly claim him, as HER ALPHA.
Her nicely trimmed eyebrows forrowed when, instead of kissing on her lips as she had anticipated with closed eyes,Jungkook took her hand in his and placed a kiss on her knuckles. Her scent turned sour and bitter but she controlled it thinking, they had a whole night to kiss and do even more than that to each other.
" I want to bite her privately, if that's ok," Jungkook asked the priest, his tone cold. The priest shivered and his forehead covered with sweat, he hasitated a bit but still nodded and told him, that he can mark her privately.

*******

Jungkook entered in his room later that night, after all the guests had left. A strong scent of Lilly's hits his nose. He felt dizzy, his alpha going crazy and ready to take control and show the omega her place who was purposely releasing strong pheromones to seduce the alpha.
"What the fuck you think you are doing? And where are your clothes?" He asked, looking at her naked figure with disgust.
She jumped off the bed excitedly and walked towards the alpha seductively who was removing his coat and tie.
"Are you drunk alpha?" She asked him, placing his hands around her naked waist before wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Don't fucking call me that and its None of your business if I am drunk or not," he said and tried to free himself from her hold, but she only held him tighter.
She placed her head on his chest and rocked them left to right." I am so happy alpha,you are finally mine. You know I've been waiting for this moment since forever."
Jungkook's hands falls on his either sides not wanting to touch the omega. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes tightly. His alcohol slowly taking over him. She lifted her head and leaned in to kiss the alpha,his mind gets cloudy and his vision blurred because of Omega's aroused scent and the alcohol he had consumed.
"Baby? my baby is here with me," he said through the smile he couldn't contain stretching on his lips after seeing his omega, his Jimin Infront of him. Jimin was leaning into kiss him but before their lips could meet a strong smell of Lilly's hits him, and brought him back to reality. He shook his head to clear his vision. It isn't Jimin's scent, it isn't his omega's scent. Before thinking twice he pushed yuna away harshly and she fell on the ground with a groan.
" Stay in your fucking limits and don't ever dare come near me," he warned her with a growl. The omega bared her neck and shivered at the authority in his voice. He grabbed a pillow and walked out of the room without looking back.
"Ugh," she groaned. " It's ok alpha, I will give you time, you will come back to me sooner or later," she said with a smirk.

********

BREAKING NEWS:

Alpha jeon jungkook and omega Choi yuna tied the knot last night. The wedding venue was decorated lavishly that screamed money and power.
click here, to get all the sneak peak from that lavish venue and unseen pictures of bride and groom.

Jimin's phone slipped out of his hold and fell on the tiled floor startling his friend. His breathing got heavier and he felt like his heart was going to rip out of his chest. His tears started to flow down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"What happened Jimin?" His beta friend and fellow dance instructor asked him worriedly.
Jimin couldn't form any words so hoseok picked up his phone from the ground where he had dropped it to look at it.
He gritted his teeth and switched off Jimin's phone without saying anything.
"Baby, let's just go home," he suggested but Jimin was just looking at the wall Infront of him with motionless eyes. When hoseok didn't get any answer from Jimin, he hurriedly packed their things and told other instructors to take over their classes and dragged Jimin's lifeless body out of the studio with him and drove to Jimin's apartment.

******

"Sir? What are you doing in the company? It's just third day after your mating, you should be with your omega."
Jungkook slammed his palms on the table, startling his secretary.
"Did I ask for your opinion miss hana," he asked looking dead into her eyes.
"N-no sir."
"Then stay in your fucking limits. Leave, and send Mr Kim in my office right now." He growled.
"Y-yes boss."
"Now get the fuck out of here."
And his secretary left the office room with shaking legs. She had never seen his boss like that.

**

"Do you know what happened to Mr jeon?" Hana asked her fellow worker.
"I don't know much, but I think this mating took place against his will. My niece is a student in a dance school where an omega, named park Jimin is a teacher. And my niece had told me that she had seen my boss there many times with flowers and gifts for her teacher."
"Oh poor Mr jeon and that omega," she said sympathetically.
" Yeah, I too feel bad for both of them."
Both workers were talking to each other without knowing a pair of eyes looking at them with gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

********

2 weeks later.

"Jimin are you alright? You look pale," taehyung asked him, his voice filled with worry.
"I am fine, it's just alpha's scent is fading away and I am not liking it."
"Oh baby," he pulled him in a hug.
"Everything will be alright, don't worry," taehyung said rubbing his back.
Jimin felt nauseous when taehyung's strong scent of cedarwood hits his nose. He broke the hug and ran to the bathroom. His friend following behind him.
" Jimin, What happened? Are you ok?"
"I-i feel like throwing up and he emptied his stomach in toilet bowl, taehyung by his side, rubbing his back.
"Did you ate anything other then I made for breakfast," taehyung asked.
"No."
And there was silence after that. After awhile taehyung broke that silence and calledvhim.
"Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you, I mean is there any possibility of you being pregnant?"
Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at his friend with parted lips.
"I."
"Jimin? you know,you can tell me anything right?"
Jimin fidgeted with his fingers before looking at his friend.
" W-we had sex the night before he left, a-and he knotted me multiple times."
Taehyung sighed and sat beside his friend who was sitting on the bathroom floor.
Jimin's heart started beating faster at the thought of carrying his alpha's pups. Something that belonged to his alpha. He rubbed his tummy and leaned his head on his friend's shoulder who instantly wrapped an arm around him.

"Appa and dada loves you baby, but your dada had to leave your appa, because your appa is poor and just a mere school teacher. But it's not your dada's fault baby. I am sure if he was here, he would have loved you just as much as I do," he talked to his pup with tears in his eyes about which he was not even sure whether it was in his tummy or not.
"I'll make an appointment with Dr Seokjin ok? Just to be sure you know? And I think you should tell Jungkook too."
Jimin shook his head. "No, my alpha already have enough on his plate, I don't want to bother him anymore."
" But baby, that's his pup too,he have all the rights to know," taehyung reasoned.
"I will tell him, but not now. Just make an appointment with doctor as soon as you can please."
"Ok, don't worry,I got it. Now get up and wash your face and let's have something to eat."
"Ok."

********

A month later..

Jungkook entered his penthouse tired and with a throbbing head at 4 am. It was the last place he wanted to be. His once used to be most favorite place has turned into his least favorite.
He used to, love to come home to a sweet peach scent welcoming him and taking all of his tiredness away. He always felt fresh after taking, even a small whiff of his Omega's scent.
A cute boy with blond hair, beautiful button nose, honey brown eyes, milky white skin and plush lips welcoming him, wearing his big shirts that would drown him and would make him an edible candy for his alpha to devour just like the alpha pleases.
A soft kiss from his omega would take all his worries away. He misses him, he misses his omega, he misses his sweet peach scent that once used to be his comfort place.

"You are home alpha," a squeaking voice said, and his head throbbed with pain.
"Didn't I warn you to not call me that?" He growled.
"How else am I suppose to call my pup's father. You are my alpha and my pup's father." She said, and a smirk played on her lips.
Jungkook froze,he felt like someone knocked his breath out of him. It became harder for him to breathe in Omega's presence. His bag, dropped on the floor from his hand.
She walked towards him and he took few steps back. His eyes unfocused and mind hazy with all the scenarios going on in his mind.
He had pupped another omega,he had broke his promise with his omega. His legs gave up and he fell on his knees. His eyes filled with tears, his alpha clawing in his chest, howling crazily that they broke their promise with their omega.

"Alpha?" That snapped him and brought him back to present.
The omega cupped his face and called him out. He looked at her through his tears. He shoved her hands away and looked into her eyes.
" What the fuck are you talking about, I never touched you so how the fuck are you pregnant with my pup?" He questioned her.
"Oh but we did had sex alpha, the amazing one at that, you were so good and knotted me again and again. God your knot felt so amazing." She replied dreamily.
" Shut up," Jungkook felt disgusted, he felt like throwing up at omega's words. He growled and gritted his teeth.
" Oh alpha, but you can't change it now, can you? You pupped me, you fucked me so good when you came home drunk," She informed him as it was the most obvious thing.
" No,I never touched you and never knotted you." he shouted.
He got up from the floor and went straight to his bedroom. She could hear breaking things and screams of the alpha, her smirk only grew bigger.

***

Jungkook was mad and angry at himself. How could he loose control over him. How could he break his promise. He had promised his Jimin,his omega, that he is the only one for him. He was the only omega he ever had sex with and that will stay the same until his last breath. He grabbed a vase from the table and threw it at the mirror shattering it into small pieces.
"No, I would never knot an omega which isn't jimin. There is something missing that I need to find out."
He wiped his tears and fished out his phone out of his pocket to call his one and only friend he can trust.

******

"Please come in Mr park," the alpha doctor said with a polite smile.
"Please have a seat both of you," he said looking at both males Infront of him.
"Thank you," they both said in unison.

"So, I have done all the necessary tests I needed from the blood we drew at your last appointment. And I am pleased to inform, that, you indeed are pregnant Mr park," doctor said smiling.
"W-what?"
" Yes Mr park, you are 5 weeks pregnant."
Taehyung wrapped an arm around his shoulder to comfort the omega who's scent turned overwhelmed.
"Tae, you heard that too right? I really am pregnant, I really am carrying my alpha's pups? I am not hearing things right?" He asked looking at the alpha with a beautiful smile adorning his face.
"Yes baby, I heard that too, you really are pregnant," he said placing a kiss on his temple.
Doctor cleared his throat and both of them got out of their happy bubble. The omega looked at the alpha doctor with flustered face and beautiful blush on his cheeks.
"First time parents?" Doctor asked.
Before Jimin could say anything teahyung beat him to that and replied to the doctor.
" Yes first time," he said and squeezed omega's thigh. Jimin forrowed his eyebrows but kept quiet.
" You both are so cute together."
"Thank you doctor. Anyways, anything we need to worry about?" Taehyung asked.
"No, your omega and your pup are perfectly fine." Doctor said scribbling something on the paper on his clipboard. Jimin's scent turned bitter and he clenched and unclenched his fists to calm himself.
"Excuse me," Jimin said and walked out of the room.
Doctor looked at the alpha confused. "Did I said something wrong?"
"No,no Doctor, I think it's just pregnancy hormones taking over him."
Doctor hummed. "Anyways make sure that mr park takes his prenatal supplements daily and also make sure to scent him thoroughly as omegas tend to seek comfort in their alpha's scent during pregnancy. And also make sure that he is on a healthy diet. His next appointment will be in 20th week. We will take his first sonogram."
"Alright,, thank you Doctor Kim," taehyung held out his to shake.
"You are welcome," Doctor replied shaking his hand.
"I'll take your leave now."

***

"Jimin? Listen to me baby."
"No, why didn't you say anything to that doctor. You know I felt like throwing up when he called me your omega and my alpha's pup your pup," Jimin said sniffling.
"Baby, he didn't knew."
"Exactly, he didn't, but you did, and still decided to stay quite."
" Baby you know how this society is right? How they treat single and unmated omegas during their pregnancy? I did that, so that doctor won't give you that disgusting looks usually single omegas gets."
Jimin was quite. "Please say something."
"I'll forgive you only if you'll buy me lots of chocolate ice cream and will make me delicious dinner with all favorite dishes of my alpha."
"Deal, I'll do anything to make you happy. should we go now?" Taehyung asked pinching his cheeks lovingly.
"Yes," and both drove to the ice cream parlor to get Jimin's alpha's favorite ice cream flavor.

*******

"Any progress?" Jungkook asked his friend Yoongi who was a hacker as well.
"Nothing yet."
Jungkook sighed and leaned on the table with his palms plastered on it.
" You do know that I don't have anymore patience left in me right?" he said looking straight into yoongi's eyes.
"I know kook, just give me some more time, I have also installed cameras inside the penthouse just as you said. And I have someone following your," yoongi stopped and his face paled.
"My what?" Jungkook asked with a quirked eyebrow.
"I-i mean, yuna," yoongi stuttered. " I have my men following her everywhere. Please give me some time,I promise to get back to you with a good news."
"Alright, you can leave now."
And yoongi left his office with sweat coating his whole body.

****

2 weeks later.

JUNGKOOK AND YOONGI'S CONVERSATION OVER THE PHONE.

Yg: "hey Jungkook."
Jk: " yes."
Yg: "I have sent you a video. Watch it first and then let me know what you want me to do next."
Jk: "I hope it's something I want to see. If not, count your days." His tone was cold.
Yg: "Trust me, you'll love it."
Jk: "Alright, I'll get back to you in few minutes." and he hung up the call without waiting for other's response.

10 minutes later. Chat Convo between yg and jk.

Jk: "I want each and every party involved in the video at my penthouse in 30 minutes. I do not give a fuck if it's 2:30 am. I don't give a fuck if they are sleeping or whatever they are doing, I want them there, before I reach there."
Yg: "Consider it done."
Jk:" Good."

The CEO sat in his leather swivel chair, his head tilted up to the ceiling as he processed the news that his mother had betrayed him. He couldn't believe it. How could the person who he had looked up to, who had raised him, do something so cruel and deceitful?

As the realization sunk in, a smirk crept onto his lips. It was a bitter, angry smirk, filled with disappointment and betrayal. He had trusted his mother, confided in her, and now he felt like a fool.
But as the anger began to fade, a sense of determination replaced it. He wasn't going to let this betrayal bring him down. He was the CEO of a successful group of companies, and he had worked hard to get there. He wasn't going to let anyone, not even his own mother, destroy what he had built. She had managed to separate him from his omega with this betrayal and cruel plan, but now it's his time, his time to show her, her real place.
With a sense of renewed purpose, he spun his chair around and faced his computer screen. He began to type furiously, drafting an email to his legal team. He wanted to make sure that his mother paid for what she had done, and he was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen.
As he worked, his thoughts drifted back to his childhood. He remembered all the times his mother had supported him, encouraged him, and helped him through tough times. It was hard to reconcile those memories with the woman who had betrayed him so callously.
But he knew that he couldn't let sentimentality get in the way of his business. He had to be ruthless, decisive, and focused if he was going to come out on top.
And he would come out on top. He was the CEO, after all. He had clawed his way to the top of the corporate ladder. Even if the company was served to him in gold platter after his father. But, it was him, who had brought it here and made the Jeon group of companies, number one all over the world. He wasn't going to let anyone knock him down. Not even his own mother.
With a final click of the mouse, he sent the email off to his legal team. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He knew that the road ahead was going to be tough, but he was ready for it.
He opened his eyes and gazed up at the ceiling once more, the smirk still playing at the corner of his lips. It was a different kind of smirk now, one of determination and resolve. He was going to win this battle, he was going to put everyone at their place, he was going to get his omega back and he was going to do it, his way.

****

"What are we doing here at this hour?" His mother asked him clearly pissed after waking up in the middle of the night because of a text.
Jungkook was sitting on the couch, with his one leg folded on the other. His one arm resting on the backrest of the couch while other hand's fingers tapping on the arm rest of the couch.
"Let's wait for your dearest daughter in law. She clearly does not know how to follow orders when I made sure in the text that I want both of you present before I get there."
"Why is she even in the club at this hour? Don't you know how to tame your omega?" She asked him,her tone filled with mockery.
He leaned in and a punch landed at the coffee table which was Infront of him, shaking everything that was on it. "Don't fucking call that whore my omega," he glared at his mother.
She flinched at the force, that punch was landed on the table. Her legs were shaking but she stood her ground and pretended unbothered, but deep inside her omega was shivering.
"When is she coming?" He asked yoongi with clenched fists who was standing beside his couch.
"She is almost here, two more minutes." He replied.
"Is everything ready?"
"Yes."
He leaned back on couch with his head tilted to ceiling again. His fingers started tapping on the arm rest once again.

After exactly two minutes, door to his penthouse opened and yuna came in all happy and chirpy, swaying a bit because of her alcohol.
She saw Jungkook sitting on the couch and threw herself on him and sat herself on his lap.
"Did you missed me that much that you couldn't wait for me to come back on my own alpha? Is this why you sent your men to get me?" She leaned in to bury her nose in his neck but he pushed her away harshly.
"Jungkook," his mother yelled at him,her voice filled with anger.

"Play the video," he ordered yoongi and he immediately got to work and played the video on the projector which was connected to his phone.

THE VIDEO

yn=yuna
Jk's m= Jungkook's mother. The phone was on speaker as yuna was having her spa treatment in her room.So they were able to hear both sides.

Jk's m: "Hello darling, how have you been?"
Yn: " I am fine. Infact, I am enjoying my life better then I ever have."
Jk's m: " I am so happy for you darling. Is my son taking good care of you hmm?"
Yn: "Well, about that. I told Jungkook that I am pregnant."
Jk's m: "Now why would you do that darling."
Yn: " Oh come on aunty,You know I am already almost 4 and half months far. Thank God, because of my physique I am not showing yet. But, he would have found out by himself sooner or later. It's always better to be safe than sorry, you know?"
Jk's m: "You are such a menace yuna."
Yn: "No I just claimed what was mine, that fucking whore, that poor teacher thought he had a chance with hottest alpha of country."
Jk's m: But the question is, did he believed you, when you told him."
Yn: " He didn't at first because, we never had sex, you know? All thanks to that bitch, anyways, so I told him that we had sex multiple times when he came home drunk. He is tied to me now for the rest of his life. And i will make sure that he believes this pup is his."
Jk's m: "All the best my dear, I made a right choice in choosing my niece for this. Soon everything will be ours. Everything will come back to their rightful owners."
Yn: " Yes aunty, I am so excited, anyways gotta go now, I am in the middle of my spa appointment."
Jk's m: "Alright dear, enjoy. I'll talk to you later."
Yn: " bye."

Both yuna's and his mother's face paled. The blood ran out of their bodies. Yuna's alcohol completely gone from her body making her sobber than she had ever been in her life.

"I-i can explain," his mother tried to reason.
"Why?" He asked, his tone cold and without any emotions. His scent getting stronger. It was getting harder for other wolves to breathe.
His mother took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. She opened them and looked straight into his eyes.
"You are asking me, why?" She scoffed.
"How could you do that to me after everything my father had done for a low class wolf like you." He clenched his jaw.
"How dare you call me that?" She gritted her teeth and got up from where she was sitting angrily.
He stood up as well from the couch and walked towards her, his hands pushed in his pant's pockets.
"What? He raised an eyebrow. Do you think I don't know anything?" He tilted his head and looked at his mother with a smirk.
"You think dad didn't told me how he married you after my mother's death. How your dying father begged my dad to Marry you because he was scared for your future?"
"Jungkook," she shouted.

It was getting difficult for yuna to breathe, in all the strong scents so she decided to run away when no one was looking at her. But unfortunately one pair of eyes was on her constantly. Before she could reach out for the door knob someone blocked her way.
"What the fuck you think you are doing?" She asked angrily.
" Following the orders." Yoongi said with a shrug.
Jungkook looked back at both of them. " You know what to do, right yoongi?"
Yoongi nodded and dragged her out from there.

He turned around and looked at his mother again who was seething with anger.
" Why?" He asked again.
"You really want to know huh?" She spat back.
Jungkook just looked at her unbothered, his hands still pushed in his pockets.
"It's all because of your stupid father," she started.
"Don't fucking call my dad that," he clenched his fists.
"Why not huh?" She came forward and stood Infront of him.
" How could he do that to me? How could he leave me with nothing and transfer everything to you, after everything I did for him? I loved both of you with my whole heart, and this what I got in return?"
"What the fuck are you talking about? You are living a luxurious life, what else you need?"
" I need power, I need everything under my name, not yours. You know how humiliated I feel whenever I had to ask you, for money.
And after you, all the power will transfer to your pup. So I did what I had to do,I brought my niece who always had a crush on you and arranged this mating but that idiot was already pregnant from another alpha.
Once your omega gave birth to your pup, the property would be transferred to your pup as your father's will. So how could I let that stupid and poor omega take everything that is mine, and let him be with you after knowing all that.
I got rid of him and after yuna's pup was born, I would have get rid of you as well and take all the properties under my name." She said without feeling any shame.
Jungkook closed his eye and took deep breaths to calm himself.
"You are such a piece of shit and an ungrateful whore,but don't worry, I know how to teach a lesson to people like you. I have already emailed and seized all your bank accounts and blocked all your cards. You will also get a notice to vacate my dad's penthouse in 2 days." He said with a smirk.
"And as of your dearest daughter in law, my lawyer will be here in 10 minutes, she will sign the divorce papers and both of you will be out of my life forever."
"No," she shouted. " You can't do this to me,to your mother."
He scoffed at the mention of word MOTHER.
"My mother died when I was 2 years old. You were just a replacement, so don't ever call yourself that again."
He pivoted on his heels and left from there leaving a seething omega behind.

He shoot a quick message to yoongi before going into his home office.

jk: "Bring her to my office in exactly 10 minutes."

*****

"I refuse to sign these papers. I love you, and I will never sign these, no matter what," Yuna said.
Jungkook sighed and leaned back on his chair.
" Listen, I can easily make you sign them. But it's against my morals to use my alpha voice against pregnant omega. So sign these and get out of my life and house."
"N-no, I won't."
"Alright then, you left me with no option."
He got up from his chair and walked towards where she was sitting. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists. When he opened his eyes again, his eyes were red,his fangs coming out and his scent turned stronger that was suffocating for the omega.
The omega shivered seeing the alpha like that.
" Sign these papers omega," he growled in his deep and raspy voice.
And she did, without wasting anymore time. She signed and bared her neck in submission, looking like a pet who was waiting for the next order from their master.
"Throw her out," he said looking at yoongi.

********

" I am going to get my omega. But before I return, this house should be cleaned of dirt. Pick up all the extra stuff and throw it away. I do not want a single trace of lilly or any scent, other than mine in this penthouse. Am I understood?"
" It's 3:30 in the morning Jungkook. He must be sleeping now. How about you go to bed too, you can go to your omega after you wake up."
"Do I look like I give a fuck?" It's been awhile since I last saw my omega. I am not wasting anymore time. Just do as you are told," he said shooting a death glare his way.
"Ok, I'll get to work then."

**********

Jimin was awoken by a loud banging on his door. He groggily got out of bed and stumbled towards the front door, thinking it was just his best friend who sometimes came over unannounced.
As he opened the door, he was greeted by a tall figure standing in front of him. It took him a moment to register who it was, and when he finally did, he was so shocked that he couldn't believe it.
"Alpha? Is it really you?" he asked in disbelief.
His alpha stood there, looking nervous. "Yes, it's me omega. Can I come in?"
Still in shock jimin let his alpha in. They walked towards the couch silently. As they sat on the couch Jimin still could not believe that his alpha was there, right Infront of him, looking as handsome as always. He stared at alpha a bit too long, he rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

" Are you just going to stare at me like this? Or will you say something?" Jungkook asked his omega with a chuckle who was still staring at him in disbelief.
Jimin got up from where he was sitting, he walked towards the alpha. He reached out both his tiny hands to touch alpha's face. Alpha leaned in the soft touch, he sighed as soon as omega's hand touched his face, he placed a soft kiss on his wrist.
Jimin's eyes widened and his lips parted at the realization, that he isn't dreaming, that his alpha is really there, who he thought, he would never see again in this life time.
Jimin's eyes filled with tears. He was still in shock,he still could not believe his eyes.
Seeing his omega so confused Jungkook pulled him on his lap. His arms automatically flying to wrap around alpha's neck.
"You really are here? You are not just my another imagination, right?" He asked again, looking into alpha's eyes and cupping his face.
" I am baby, it's really me. What can I do to make you believe that it's me?" Jungkook asked burying his nose in the crook of jimin's neck. He inhaled deeply to take his Omega's scent as much as he can.
Jimin's breath hitched when Jungkook licked and sucked hard on his scent gland leaving marks and sending shivers in Omega's body.
Jimin's hold tightened around alpha's neck and he pulled him in even more.
Jungkook trailed his nose, from his scent gland to his jaw, scenting him thoroughly.
"Kiss me alpha, kiss me please, if it's really you."
Without a word, Jungkook grabbed his chin lightly and pulled him towards him, their faces inches apart. He looked into his eyes and caressed his cheeks with his thumb before smashing their lips in a passionate and aggressive kiss.
It was as if time had stopped. The world around them faded away, and they were the only two people in existence. They held each other close, savoring the taste of each other's lips, feeling the warmth of their bodies. It was a moment of pure bliss, a moment they had both been yearning for, for so long.
As they pulled away, they looked at each other, smiling, tears streaming down their faces.
"Alpha," Jimin said at threw himself in his alpha's embrace, hugging him rightly. He hugged him without opening his eyes, as if he was scared, scared that if he opened his eyes, his alpha will fade away just like all the other times.
Jimin cried and cried in his alpha's arms. He didn't even know when alpha took him to his room and tucked them under his duvet.
After a while Jimin lifted himself on his elbow and rubbed his eyes once again. Jungkook chuckled and pulled Jimin on top of him, making him straddle his hips.
" When are you going to believe that it's really me baby," he asked caressing his cheeks.
"How?" Was the only word Jimin could let out.
"You don't need to know everything baby. Just know, that I am here now and I am not going anywhere ever."
Jimin stared at the alpha before smashing their lips again. Their already swollen and bitten lips aching, but they couldn't get enough of each other. Jungkook bit on his bottom lip and the omega moaned, taking it as an opportunity, Jungkook slid his tongue in his omega's mouth, savouring each and every corner of his mouth. He pulled Jimin's bottom lip with his teeth that bounced back when he let it go.

***

"Baby?" Jungkook called him. They are now lying in each other's arms after their make out session. Jimin hummed nuzzling into his alpha's chest even more.
"Your scent baby, it's different. Not that I don't like it, but, It have something in it, something milky." Jungkook said caressing his back.
Jimin's heart started beating faster. He sat up and straddled the alpha. Jungkook scooted a bit to sit up. He looked at Jimin in confusion when he took his bigger hand in his and placed it on his slightly swollen belly.
That's when Jungkook noticed, his omega's once flat belly had a little bump on it. His eyes widened and lips parted as he looked at the omega in shock.
He caressed his belly ever so gently. "Are you--- that's my pup in there right?" He asked the omega still not believing.
"Yes alpha? That's your pup."
"How far?"
"7 weeks." The alpha pulled him for a kiss as those words left Omega's mouth.
"I am so happy baby, so so happy," and he hugged the omega tightly.

****

"I can't get enough of you baby,I missed this,I missed your slick on my tongue," and omega arched his back to take his alpha's tongue deeper.
" I-i missed this too alpha, I missed everything about you," Jimin replied clutching the blanket tightly that was under him.
No one knows who started it but here they were, Jimin presenting for his alpha and his alpha eating him out from behind.
"Alpha."
"Yes, my pretty omega," and Jimin felt vibrations in his body with alpha's words.
"Put your cock in me,and feel your pup alpha."
Alpha let out a growl and bit on Jimin's ass cheek. Jimin moaned and whimpered at the possessiveness.
"Please alpha."
In a second Jungkook was on his knees behind his omega. He coated his cock with his slick and pushed in his omega with one hard thrust. Jimin's body jolted at the force but alpha's tight grip around his waist kept him in his place.
He started thrusting harder and deeper, he missed him, he missed feeling his omega like that, so it was obvious for the alpha to loose all the control he had left in him.
He grabbed jimin by his neck and lifted him up to pull him flush to his chest. He pinned Jimin's both hands behind his back with one hand while his other hand on his neck to tilt his head to the ceiling.
Jimin dropped his head on alpha's shoulder and sighed contently. His one hand carded through alpha's long hair pulling him in, even more to his scent gland where alpha was licking and sucking with his deep thrusts while his other hand clutching his forearm tightly, which was caressing his tiny baby bump.
"I am so happy baby, thank you for giving me the greatest happiness of my life omega.
The omega craned his neck and puckered his lips, demanding a kiss. And his alpha fullfilled his demand by kissing him deeply.
"I am close alpha, Jimin said after breaking the kiss.
"Come when I push my knot inside of you, ok?"
Jimin nodded and started to pump his cock with his one hand,his other hand still carded in alpha's hair.
Jungkook took his earlobe between his teeth and sucked on it, sending shivers in Omega's body.
" You ready my love?"
"Yes, yes, I am already alpha."
Jungkook let his fangs out and sunk them in omega's scent gland, breaking his skin when he pushed his Knot deep inside him, filling him up with his cum,claiming and marking jimin as his omega in every way.
Jimin came harder with a loud moan when Jungkook sank his fangs and pushed his Knot inside.
His neck throbbed with the pain but his alpha licked at the mating mark to ease omega's pain. Jimin sighed and pulled him in even more to his neck.
Jungkook let go of his hands from behind his back and Jimin slumped on the bed. Carefully, not to put pressure on his belly.
Jungkook caressed his belly and caged him from behind. He licked on his mating mark again and Jimin sighed.
"You alright my love?" He asked rubbing his back.
"More than alright,Jimin said breathlessly and a chuckle.
Jungkook changed their position, Jimin was now on top of him, his cock still burried deep inside him.
" I want you to mark me too baby,after my knot goes down ok?"
Jimin chuckled.
We'll think about that later, for now, just hold me tightly alpha."
" I got you baby," he held him tightly and placed a kiss on top of his head.

They did went for their second,third,fourth and many more rounds. And Jimin did bite his alpha in their last round marking Jungkook, his alpha.

7 months later.

"Why the fuck are you touching my omega?" Jungkook growled at the male alpha nurse who was trying to get omega's vitals done.
It was already hard for the nurse to work under alpha's deathly gaze on him.
" S-sir I am just trying to do my job," the nurse stuttered, his hand already shaking.
"Alpha?" Jimin glared at the him but his gaze was fixed on every move of Alpha nurse.
"What?" He looked at the omega with raised eyebrow after getting a slap on his chest.
"He is just doing his job alpha, you need to calm down."
"How the fuck am i suppose to calm down when some random alpha is touching what's mine."

"Alpha?" He glared at the alpha again, but the alpha appeared unfazed of deathly glare he was getting from his omega.

***

Door to Jimin's room opened, and another alpha doctor whose name tag says "Dr Seokjin" appeared and Jungkook let out a growl.

"Don't you have any omega staff in your hospital," he asked the doctor sending him an unimpressed glare.

"You need to calm down Mr jeon, otherwise I will tell my staff to kick you out.
Jimin chuckled at that and tried very hard to control his laugh but failed badly.
Jungkook glared at him, he looked at doctor and said.
"I dare you to try that, Dr Kim Seokjin," he said with a smirk, but the doctor just rolled his eyes at him.
Jimin let out a beautiful laugh that warmed his alpha's heart. He felt so proud of his omega who was about to give him his first pup in few hours.
He leaned in and pecked his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose and lastly his lips, with so much adoration in his eyes. The omega giggled at the tickling when his alpha kissed him.
"I am so proud of you my love," he said pecking his lips again.
"My pregnancy passed easily because you were with me, alpha. It would never have been possible without you," Jimin said caressing his cheek. Alpha leaned in to the softest touch and closed his eyes.
The doctor cleared his throat, so the love birds could get out of their bubble.
"What?" He glared at doctor.
"It's time mr jeon. We need to prepare your omega for the delivery."
He rolled his eyes and looked back at his omega who was smiling.
He pecked his lips and brushed his hair away from his forehead before placing a kiss on his temple.
He straightened up and looked at doctor with serious expression on his face.
"If something happened to my omega and pup, I would suggest you to start counting down your and your hospital's days."
"Alpha," Jimin whined feeling embarrassed.
"We'll keep that in mind Mr jeon."
"You better."

***

Jungkook had been pacing outside the hospital room what felt like hours. Taehyung and yoongi had tried to calm him down, but whenever they tried to say something or calm him down, he just glared or growled at them. So after a while they stopped trying, because they knew it was no use.
His heart was racing with anticipation, and his palms were slick with sweat .It had been 7 hours since they took Jimin inside and no one was telling him how his omega was doing. If he was fine. He was going crazy and was feeling restless because his omega was crowded with so many unknown alphas. Only one person was enjoying seeing him like that, and that was one other than Jimin's doctor, doctor Seokjin, who Jungkook despises the most.

3 more hours had passed, and finally Jimin's room door opened. His doctor came out and went straight to yoongi and taehyung, completely ignoring distressed alpha.
He could see from his peripheral view how the alpha was boaring holes in his soul. He mentally patted his shoulder and smirked.
" Congratulations, Mr park,"
Before doctor could finish his sentence Jungkook cuts him.
"He is Jeon Jimin," he growled and the doctor just rolled his eyes.
"Anyways," he turned his focus again on the alpha and beta Infront of him, ignoring the alpha again.
"Mr jeon gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, congratulations to all of you."
Jungkook's scent bloomed.
"How is my omega? Is he ok? When can I meet him?" Jungkook asked.
Doctor ignored him again and looked at the males Infront of him.
"Mr jeon and pup are fine, you can meet them in an hour after we transferred them to another room.
Doctor turned around and faced the alpha who was glaring at him after being ignored many times.
"And you," he pointed at the alpha.
"I am tolerating you because Mr park, I mean Mr Jeon is my favorite patient. If it wasn't for Mr jeon, I would have kicked you out by now for threatening me."
"Yeah, yeah whatever, transfer my omega and pup to another room so I can finally meet them," he said rolling his eyes.
Doctor shoot a death glare his way and left from there stomping his feet. Jungkook glared at both males who were laughing their ass off, clutching their stomachs at the interaction between the doctor and alpha.

****

With a shaky breath, jungkook entered the room after an hour just like doctor had told him. He saw his omega, lying in bed with their newborn daughter cradled in his arms. He looked exhausted, but a radiant smile lit up his face when he saw his alpha.

"Come here and meet your daughter," jimin said, gently shifting the baby into Jungkook's waiting arms.
As Jungkook held his daughter for the first time, he felt a wave of emotion wash over him. The baby made cute sounds, and alpha couldn't help but feel overwhelmed, he started scenting the pup thoroughly.
Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked down at the tiny, precious life in his arms. He felt a fierce love for this little being, and he knew that he would do anything to protect and care for his little one and his omega.
"Hi there, little princess," Jungkook whispered, marveling at how small and fragile the baby was. "I'm your dada, and I promise to always be here for you."
The baby cooed in response, and Jungkook felt a warmth in his heart that he had never experienced before.
After a few minutes of holding his daughter, Jungkook leaned over to kiss his omega on the forehead. He stirred in his sleep and smiled at him, his eyes still closed.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes and gave his alpha his beautiful smile. The smile was tired, but he still looked beautiful in his alpha's eyes.
"I am so proud of you baby," he said and pecked his Omega's lips.
Jimin sighed.
"But I still don't like your doctor," he said making his omega smile.
"You are silly, alpha," he said tiredly.
"Only Your silly alpha."
"Mine," the omega said and puckered his lips for a kiss.

AND THEIR LITTLE,CUTE FAMILY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

It was 3 days after Jungkook went back to his omega. Sorry I forgot to add it earlier 😣😔.

Breaking news.

Alpha jeon Jungkook's lawyer released a statement about his wedding that took place 2 months ago.
"Alpha jeon Jungkook and omega Choi Yuna part their ways after being married for two months."
What caused this separation? Click here to get all the info.

Breaking news
Alpha jeon Jungkook just released yet another statement claiming to cut all ties with his step mother, widow of former ceo of Jeon groups of companies.
Inside reports says, Alpha jeon had seized all her bank accounts. And she will be serving in jail along her ex daughter in law for 5 years. Charges against both omega's include, harassing an innocent omega named PARK JIMIN and planning against Alpha Jeon.
What's going on inside the richest family of south Korea, click here to find out more.

Breaking news.
Alpha jeon Jungkook just posted new pictures on his social media.
Caption of his tweets says: My world ❤️

Alpha jeon Jungkook posted yet another photo with a man, claiming him as his husband and omega, with a bundle of joy in alpha's arms.
Natizens are supporting the couple with open arms and wishing them good luck for their married life. Some even recognized the teacher as a dance teacher from "HOPE DANCE ACADEMY".

ok this really is end now🤗🤗see you next time❤️❤️