Before adhira can complete the sentence yuvraj leaned in, his lips brushing against Adhira's. She felt a jolt of electricity run through her body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Their kiss deepened and the magical moment becomes the passionate with the hot breathe passing through them. Yuvraj was losing his control and badly wants adhira right there, but somehow he tries to control his desires he does not want to scare her.  

Adhira was also feeling the same emotion she tries to control her desires but she fails miserably every time when she is with him, he make her feel the emotions which she didn't knew she possess. She also responds his kiss with equal passion and desire. They both are now in heaven without the care of the world, while in the kiss they both smile at each other seeing the desperation for each other.

Adhira and whole shooting crew bids bye to Mathur Family, but there are two hearts which are very sad and upset because they won't be able to see each other regularly they are none other then adhira and yuvraj but somehow they control themselves. After some days all went smooth and silent adhira was busy shooting her remaining movie and yuvraj was also working for his book which is going to publish in few months. In short life was smooth for them but they don't know that this is the silence before storm, which is going to create havoc in their life.

One day when, Adhira had just finished a long day of shooting and was looking forward to coming home to her peaceful and quiet house. But as she approached her front door, she noticed that it was open. Her heart racing with fear, she stepped inside, and her worst nightmare became a reality.

There, in her living room, was Ronnie - half-drunk and with a hateful gaze in his eyes. Adhira froze, unable to move or speak as she watched him stumble towards her, his words slurred and unintelligible.

Adhira: What are you doing here, Ronnie? (she managed to stutter, her voice shaking with fear)

Ronnie: (he smirked, his eyes narrowing into a menacing glare) I came to teach you a lesson, Adhira (he growled) You think you can just ignore me and walk away? You think you can forget about me so easily?

Adhira's heart was pounding, and she could feel the panic rising inside of her. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life, and she knew that she needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. So she dials a number of priya which is on the speed dial and priya frowns seeing adhira's call late night, she picks up the call and hears some sounds she understands that adhira is in danger so she immediately dials yuvraj's number and yuvraj was shocked to hear priya so he quickly grab his car keys and with aditya, aakash and priya he drove towards adhira's apartment. In car he only wished and pray to be adhira safe and sound.

Yuvraj: (to himself) I am coming adhira, please sweetheart wait for me, I am not gonna let anything you please be safe sweetheart, please for me, for us (he silently prays to the almighty to keep adhira safe) I swear I am gonna kill that ronnie (his face is filled with rage and anger)

On the other hand,

Adhira: Please, Ronnie, just leave (she pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper)

But Ronnie wasn't listening. He lunged towards her, his hand grabbing her wrist tightly. Adhira tried to pull away, but he was too strong, and she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Just as she thought it was all over, she stood frozen, her heart racing as she stared at the gun in Ronnie's hand. She had never felt so scared and vulnerable before, and her mind was racing as she tried to figure out a way to escape.

Adhira: Please, Ronnie, put the gun down (she pleaded, her voice shaking with fear)

Ronnie: (he sneered at her, his eyes filled with hatred) You think you can just walk away from me? (he growled) You think you can just forget about everything we had?