𝐈𝐈𝐈

Pip's Pov.

Damien kissed me, the person i least expected to show up when im in need kissed me. I felt the flowers slowly dying in my lungs, i felt tears coming out of my eyes again, i was sobbing. He wiped the tears out of my eyes and kissed me again. My friends watched on the door, other people also did and the doctors watched too.

Tweek smiled, they were all relieved. Craig caressed Tweek's shoulder and kissed his forehead.

Damien pulled me up and hugged me. We went closer to our friends. Tolkien took out his wallet and asked the doctor, "How much are we going to pay?" The doctors smiled, "No need young man. I kept hugging Damien as if he was going to banish. I was happy to have him back, i loved him too much.

He gripped on my shoulder and we went to the car. Clyde talked to me, "Im happy to see you recover dude." He said tapping mg back, he sure has a weird hobby about tapping people's back huh? I smiled, Damien pulled me closer to him and glared at Clyde who just backed away. I looked at Damien and he looked at me, we kissed again.

Tolkien dropped us off at McDonald's and we ate happily, we just stopped thinking about what had happened to me because i wouldn't want to thinka about it again. Im just really happy that Damien is back and im no longer suffering this Hanahaki stuff.

Tolkien dropped us off our house and Damien stayed over. Well, he stayed forever, he promised he would never ever leave me ever again.

The End.