2841-2850

Chapter 2841: The strange dragon son

Long Qianche said: "It's true that I heard that Princess Li of Prince Li Mansion is a genius doctor all over the world. My father has recently fallen ill and is very ill, so I want to seek medical advice from Princess Li. If the two can be brought to Li The palace will be rewarded with a lot of money."

I see.

It turned out that this person came to seek medical advice from himself.

Yun Ruoyue glanced at Long Qianche and found that the man in front of him was mysterious and strange, and he looked a little uncomfortable.

She always thought he was weird, even if he came to her for medical treatment, she didn't want him to know who he was.

She has to observe first before speaking.

She said: "Sorry, we don't know Princess Li, let alone where the Prince Li's mansion is. Ask others!"

With that, Yun Ruoyue said to Feng'er: "Feng'er, let's go."

"Yes, miss." Feng'er glanced at Long Qianche vigilantly, and quickly followed Yun Ruoyue.

Then, the master and servant left quickly!

Seeing the back of the two of them, Long Qianche's face was slightly stiff.

He always felt that the two of them knew where the Li Palace was, but he was unwilling to tell him.

Does his appearance look terrible, that's why they are so wary

They are really two weird women.

Seeing this, Long Qi touched his head depressed.

It stands to reason that their son is so handsome and has extraordinary temperament, so he should be very attractive.

Why can't even their son ask

He depressed and said: "My son, these two women are really not easy to get along with, you can't even ask, I think I should ask someone else!"

Long Qianche said indifferently: "It's not that people are not easy to get along with, but that these Chu people are very wary of foreigners. Chu is very chaotic now, and it's normal for them to be wary of outsiders."

"Okay, then I'll ask another person."

"My son, Mr. Qin is here!" At this moment, Long Kun ran over from the crowd and interrupted Long Qi.

Long Qianche's expression stunned, "Mr. Qin?"

"Yes, Mr. Qin Wuqin, he has come to you, and he has just arrived." Long Kun said.

Long Qianche rolled his eyes, Qin Wu came to look for him, there must be something important.

Thinking of this, he said: "Okay, see Qin Wu is important. Long Qi, let's go back to the inn and find the saint, and we will talk about it another day."

After speaking, he led the people to the direction of the inn.

Soon, Long Qianche returned to the inn.

As soon as he returned to the inn, he saw Qin Wu.

Qin Wu saw Long Qianche walk into the room, and hurried forward to salute him, "See the high priest."

Long Qianche nodded lightly, "Uncle Qin, what's the matter if you are in such a hurry?"

Qin Wudao: "The high priest, the national teacher is afraid that you don't understand the saint and it is not easy to complete the task, so I specially sent me to assist you."