2701-2710

Chapter 2701: What happened to the emperor?

"What are you doing?" Chu Xuanchen looked back and looked at Yun Ruoyue with a smile.

Yun Ruoyue looked at him shyly, "Okay! I will kiss, but you must tell me if I kiss!"

"Okay, a word is settled." Chu Xuanchen said, bending down, closing his eyes, and waiting for Yun Ruoyue to kiss him.

After Yun Ruoyue walked over, she suddenly leaned into Chu Xuanchen's ear and shouted: "Pervert! I will kiss you a big-headed ghost!"

After yelling, she ran out in a hurry.

As soon as this sound came out, Chu Xuanchen's eardrums were almost torn apart!

He hurriedly covered his ears and said uncomfortably, "Oh! My king's ear hurts, is this king deaf?"

Yun Ruoyue walked in nervously when he heard his voice, "No? I just roared like this, your ears are deaf?"

Chu Xuanchen pointed to his ear and looked at Yun Ruoyue suspiciously, "Lady, what are you saying, I can't hear you, speak a little louder."

Yun Ruoyue looked at him suspiciously, and decided to deceive him, "Are you really not hearing or not?"

As a result, Chu Xuanchen was not fooled. He shook his head and said: "Miss, you said that time is too late, want me to enter the palace soon?"

Having said this, Chu Xuanchen covered his ears and groaned: "Oh, but my ears hurt so much! It seems to be pierced inside. I'm so uncomfortable, lady, I may not be able to enter the palace, you go first! "

As he said, he sat on the chair in pain with a look of uncomfortable expression on his face.

Seeing him like this, Yun Ruoyue was suddenly worried, "My husband, are you really in pain? Your ears won't be really deaf? Sorry, quickly, let me show you!"

With that, she leaned in front of Chu Xuanchen and carefully checked his ears.

As a result, when she leaned in, Chu Xuanchen held up her small face and bit her lip domineeringly.

Then he ran away quickly and smiled triumphantly: "Haha, lady, you are fooled!"

Yun Ruoyue wiped her mouth and yelled with anger: "Okay, you liar, you actually lied to me again! I ignored you!"

With that, she walked outside angrily.

Seeing this, Chu Xuanchen hurriedly pulled her back, and said gently, "Miss, don't be angry! I am teasing you for your husband!"

Yun Ruoyue turned her hands around her chest, staring at him, "If you tell me the truth about the emperor's illness, I will forgive you."

Good guy, really talk about terms.

Chu Xuanchen helped his forehead and chuckled softly, "Okay, I will tell you now. What happened to the emperor? I believe you are curious, but what happened to him, we are also very curious. I will tell you the emperor. What's wrong with him, you may be surprised. As for what happened to the emperor, this king will take you to understand immediately. This is what happened to the emperor. Do you have any ideas? Come, you can discuss it with me!"

When Yun Ruoyue heard this, she stared at Chu Xuanchen angrily. Isn't this what she said when she fooled him before

Unexpectedly, he returned it to her intact.

She angrily said: "Get out!"

Chu Xuanchen, Feng'er and the others were all startled on the spot as soon as he spoke.