2601-2610

Chapter 2601: Played a blue dance

Hearing this, the people around were even more angry, this Lan Wu said too much!

Yun Ruoyue's face became even more dark when she heard this. She suddenly walked up to Lan Wu and raised her hand in anger: "Concubine Lan, whose child does not get a little sick? My child is just sick. You curse them like this, do you deserve to be their elder?"

Seeing Yun Ruoyue raised her hand, trying to beat herself, Lan Wu's eyes shrank in fear!

She angrily said: "Princess Li, you are so courageous, you don't want to do something to me in the palace, do you? I didn't curse you at all, I just told the truth, what did I say wrong?"

Yun Ruoyue was very angry at this time, she was angry on the surface, but an idea emerged in her heart.

She glared at Lan Wu pretendingly, gritted her teeth and said: "Concubine Lan, the world says you were born lowly, I still don't believe it. Looking at what you did today, I discovered that the quality of a person really depends on your birthplace. Given your background, you are not worthy of marrying into the royal family. You are simply insulting the royal reputation!"

Lan Wu trembled with anger at these words.

She hates others mentioning her origin, because when she hears the word origin, she thinks about where she came from, and she feels very inferior and even crazy!

She rolled up her sleeves, put her hands on her waist, and cursed like a shrew: "Yun Ruoyue, you bitch, you dare to say that I was born lowly. I am the noble Concubine Lan, you are lowly, no, your child They are lowly, your two short-lived ghost kids are lowly kind!"

"Do you dare to scold my child like this?" Yun Ruoyue gritted her teeth.

"You dare to look down on my background, what do I dare not to scold? Yes, your child is a scumbag!" Lan Wu scolded hysterically!

Yun Ruoyue stared at Lan Wu bitterly, she suddenly raised her hand and slapped Lan Wu in the face!

Hearing a "pop", the applause resounded fiercely and loudly, resounding through the hall, and everyone was stunned.

This palm directly staggered Lan Wu. She tried to stand still, covering her face with her hands, and said in shame: "Yun Ruoyue, how dare you hit me? How dare you do it in the palace!"

"You dare to insult the royal family, of course I will teach you for the royal family!" Yun Ruoyue sneered.

"Insult the royal family, what do you mean?" Lan Wu asked in confusion.

"The emperor is here!" At this moment, the eunuch's voice sounded outside the hall.

Immediately afterwards, everyone saw Emperor Hongyuan wearing a dragon robe leading the Empress and Concubine Xue to come in.

"See the emperor." The crowd hurriedly saluted Emperor Hongyuan.

As soon as Emperor Hongyuan walked in, Chu Xuanchen quickly came to Yun Ruoyue and looked at her solemnly, "Yue'er, what happened? I walked outside the hall just now, as if I heard who you were talking to. Argument? Are you okay?"

Yun Ruoyue patted his hand comfortingly, and said: "Don't worry, I'm fine, it's just a small matter."

At this time, after everyone finished their salutes, Lan Wu rushed towards Emperor Hongyuan and knelt in front of Emperor Hongyuan, and then cried: "Father, my daughter-in-law was beaten by Princess Li! Please help your daughter-in-law to be the master. !"