2591-2600

Chapter 2591: Know the knot of the princess

Su Qishao only felt dizzy at this time, he shook his head hurriedly, and said: "Dang...Of course it is true. If I don't like you, why would I chase Prince Li's mansion? In my eyes, in my mind, and in my heart now It's all you, can you promise me to stay with me?"

Su Qishao said very touchingly, but the eldest princess laughed at herself, she escaped and said, "Don't lie to me, I don't believe it. Forget it, don't talk about it, you guys keep playing games!"

Seeing her doing this, Su Qishao shook his head and said drunk: "It doesn't matter if you don't believe me, I... I will prove it to you."

With that, he sat down and said drunk: "It's time for me to turn the bottle, right? Okay, I'll do it."

Then he quickly turned the bottle.

Seeing the bottle turning, Su Qishao only felt that his eyes were turned away!

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence. This time, the mouth of the bottle was pointed at the princess. In order to ease the embarrassment, Yun Ruoyue hurriedly booed: "Sister Huang, you lost! Do you choose the truth or the big adventure?"

The eldest princess was holding the wine jar, her face was already blushing.

Suddenly, she squinted her eyes, looked at Su Qishao, and said quietly: "I choose the truth. Qing Chen, do you still have Yue'er in your heart?"

"What are you talking about?" Su Qishao shook his head in a daze.

When the others heard this, they were all stunned.

Yun Ruoyue looked at the princess, she finally understood why the princess was unwilling to accept Su Qishao.

It turns out that the princess still has a knot in her heart, and the knot is her.

Chu Xuanchen stared at Su Qishao with a cold expression on his face, and there was also a cold chill on his body.

Seeing Su Qishao confused, the eldest princess chuckled lightly, and said: "I'm asking you, do you still love Yue'er?"

"Love Yue'er?" Su Qishao repeated this sentence, only to feel that the headache was getting worse and worse.

Seeing him like this, the eldest princess chuckles to herself, "Hey, I'm so stupid, how can I ask you this kind of question! You still love Yue'er in your heart, right? Otherwise, you won't even collect it in your study. Zhao Yue’er’s portrait. The reason you changed your attitude towards me and willing to accept me is because I saved you last time. You want to repay me, right?"

"Thank you?" Su Qishao was so uncomfortable that he couldn't open his eyes. Now his mind was in a mess. He didn't hear the princess's words clearly, so he couldn't answer her.

The eldest princess thought that Su Qishao could not answer, she said sadly: "Yes, I know that you want to repay my life-saving grace, so you are willing to be nice to me. You only sympathize with me, and have no mercy. Love."

Having said this, she suddenly stood up, pointed to the sky proudly, and said, "I am no longer the same Chu Jieyu. The former Chu Jieyu can do everything to love you, and he can keep quiet to stay by your side. But now Chu Jieyu won’t be like this. I’ve changed a long time ago! I don’t want the sympathy of others for charity, I just want true love.”

Having said that, she held Su Qishao with both hands and said: "Su Qishao, I want you to really love me and like me, then I will accept you. Otherwise, we will never be able to be together... I want us Between, there is only love, no sympathy..."