Prologue.

Tony's POV.

1,100, 1,200, 1,350. I stuffed it into my pocket. "A pleasure as always Oliver." I said handing him his weed. "Yeah mate. Wait Do you happen to have an 8 ball?" he asked smiling.

I nodded and went back over to my car. "That'll be 250." I grunted. He handed me my money and I thrusted it into his chest. "Better not be counterfeit like last time." I yelled. "Nah I got paid this time." he said smiling. "Your boss is an a.sshole." I said chuckling.

"Tell me about it. up tight as fuck too. " He said shaking his head. "Wanna get a drink?" he asked and I shook my head. "No can't have to go put this in the vault. See you later man." I said before climbing in the seat of my 1974 Black Camero.

Sexy a.ss car! I put her in drive and pulled off. 

Mikes POV.

"What do you mean I lost another client!" I roared.  Andrew shook before answering. "He said his business is strictly Antonio's now." I sighed. "I gave you only two clients Hozier. You managed to lose them both to a f.ucking underdog, Who probably grows weed in his da.mn basement!" I screamed.

I stood up and walked to the window. "I've been thinking Andrew." I said before turning to him. "What have you been thinking about Sir?" He asked. "I think we might have to let you go." I said reaching in my pocket. "Sir! I didn't mean to lose them! it wasn't my fault you can't do this!" He begged and I laughed.

"You've been loosing my f.ucking money! Do you know who I am! I'm Mike F.ucking Fuentes! You don't tell me what I can and cannot do!" I yelled as I pulled my butterfly knife from my pocket.

"y-You can j-ust let me go." he studdered as he stumbled back to the wall. "You know I can't Hoizer. What makes you an exception." I said before stepping closer. He went to run but I charged and carved my knife into his jugular.

I stood up and wipped the knife on my shirt. "Hey Hime time. Don't tell Vic." I said smiling. He just laughed at me and shook his head. "So do you have any Idea who this Antonio guy is?" He asked and I shook my head. "Do you know how many Antonio's live in San Diego?" I said smiling.

"True true , This is the third client he's taken this month." Hime said sighing. "Yeah I know. Right from under our fu.cking noses." I growled. I went over to the body on the floor and kicked it repeatedly. "Woah easy tiger. Want me to call Oli so he can get the body?" he asked and I nodded.

Ten minutes later Oli walks in with his head down. "Where to sir?" he asked. his words quick. "Look at me Oliver." I said sternly. He didnt listen. "Oliver!" I yelled. He looked up with blood shot eyes and huge pupils. "Are you high?! Are you using my drugs?!" I yelled. "Nah I bought them from a friend." he said lazily.

"Who?" I said looking at my stoned employee. "My buddy Tony. He hooked me up this time." he said smiling. My eyes bugged. "Antonio?" I asked. "Yeah what about him?" Oli said smiling.

"Where do you normally meet him?" I asked. "Down at crazy ink. I think he works there." He said as he picked up the leg of the body and dragged it to the door.

"Okay thank you." I mumbled. "You're going to kill him aren't you?"Jaime asked with amusement on his voice. I chuckled. "Just might." I sang.

So did you like my preview more will be later CX

Vote.......
comment.......
enjoy...................