Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.

Start from the beginning

Gu Siyu didn't like dealing with the police. She used to see them every day when she was in school. Gu Siyu first bought an ice cream, she was almost too hot to function. She sat under a bus stop sign and felt like she could kill Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu took the subway and transferred to a bus, following the route recommended by the traffic police. Everywhere was sticky and humid. She hadn't smelled this kind of unpleasant summer scent in a long time, making her stomach uncomfortable. She spent three hours in the city and when she finally arrived home, her family was almost exhausted. Gu Siyu rested for half an hour and realized that taking a taxi back would have only cost fifty yuan, she shouldn't have bothered.

Damn it.

Today's lesson taught her a profound truth. This ex-couple was really good at tormenting people. She must stand in one team and prevent them from ever having the possibility of getting back together. Otherwise, they could unite and kill her.

Fortunately, Huo Junxian stupidly explained the imprisonment so clearly. She immediately figured out how to escape, otherwise she would have been caught by someone.

"Damn it."

Gu Siyu cursed repeatedly, "Huo Junxian, you're really asking for trouble."

Even though she had applied sunscreen, Gu Siyu still got a layer of sunburn. She slept on the bed since the afternoon until six or seven the next day. Her head still hurt when she woke up.

Gu Siyu couldn't contain her anger and clenched her fist to hit the bed. While changing clothes, she thought about how she had ruined another pair of pants and got so mad that she kicked the closet.

Releasing all the anger that she had suppressed yesterday did not make her feel any better.

Gu Siyu took out an old phone from the cabinet, turned it on, and logged into WeChat to pay the traffic police fine. She skimmed through the unread messages, didn't have time to read the messages from He Xiao and her friends, so she opened them to get rid of the red dot. Then she glanced at the message from Jin Yuansen.

Jin Yuansen still wanted to cooperate with her and asked her out to meet him.

Gu Siyu went through the message and edited a few words to tell him to return the call. After hesitating for a while, she deleted it. She went to the kitchen and saw the white plastic bag with the vegetables that Huo Junxian had bought last time lying on the ground. She fiddled with it for a while and put it back since she couldn't cook.

Gu Siyu's stomach ached from hunger. She randomly ordered some barbecue on a food delivery app while rubbing her stomach and pressing her temples, thinking about things.

Yesterday, she was too angry and not rational. She was also too infatuated with Huo Junxian, only thinking about being intimate with her but not considering the consequences.

Now, she clearly got herself involved in the business war of this divorced couple. Originally, she was a disposable pawn that didn't matter if she died or not. Now, she became a doomed pawn. If she made the slightest mistake, both of them would tear her into pieces and arrest her.

The summer was scorching, and the air conditioner in the room was not working. Gu Siyu sweated profusely. Maybe she was too hot, her mouth was dry and she still craved for the milk that Huo Junxian drank. She even thought about taking it further and having sex with Huo Junxian until death.

Damn it, Huo Junxian was too attractive, especially the crazy look she had yesterday, which made Gu Siyu want to tame her.

After waiting for her stomach to feel slightly better, Gu Siyu prepared to take a shower. At this time, the doorbell rang. She went over and looked through the peephole, and although she had guessed it was Huo Junxian, she still wanted to confirm it.