Lam

Forth dropped me off and asked if I will be ok. I nodded and chased him off for the night. I went to take a shower and came out, checking my wounds out when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it only to see P Kong standing there.

"Owh P, what are you doing here?"

"I..I wanted to check in on you Lam. Are you ok? I'm.. sorry about what happened. I'm.. "

"It's ok P. Its not your fault. Are you ok though?"

"I'm okays. I will be. I'm gonna make a police report on him. I.. I'm sorry again."

"Really, it's ok. It's not your fault. Do you want me to accompany you to the police station?"

"It's cool. I will be fine on my own. Thanks anyways. Take care na. If you need anything, call me ok?"

I nodded and watched as P Kong went off. I didn't feel too good letting him go off on his own but I figured he should be OK. I closed the door once he went and went over to the balcony. I should be able to see him walk off so I decided to stand there. I watched as I saw someone standing near the tree. This person kept their eyes on Kong who came out and once Kong passed him, the person started following him. Dafuq!?

I quickly grabbed my keys and wallet and flew down. I ran all the way down and had almost reached Kong. The guy was still following him so I called out to P Kong instead. Called out would be an understatement. I practically screamed his name out!

"P! LOOK OUT!" Kong turned around in shock and the guy too turned around. I realized it was his ex boyfriend. I went up to him and before I could react, Kong came up too and punched that guy straight in his face, shouting at him!

That I didn't expect at all. I was stunned and took a step back. I realized Kong was going to hit him again so I ran up to pull Kong again. It was a bad first punch already as his ex was already bleeding profusely from the nose.

"P! P! It's ok. Stop. Don't."

Kong tried to brush me off but I held onto him tightly and pulled him away. Kong called the police on the spot instead and they came down. His ex admitted he was stalking him wanting to  get even but he also filed a counter claim for Kong punched him hard. The officer turned to us and I vouched that it was done in self defense and Kong was let off with a firm warning but his ex was arrested for stalking and for also causing me grievous hurt previously.

We still had to go down to the station to file the report formally and by the time we ended everything, it was close to 1am. Kong and I left the police station and I offered to follow Kong back but he firmly refused my offer. Instead Kong dropped me off and then he took off.

I just sighed, still worried about this senior of mine who has been through a lot.

The next day, I went for classes and Forth was querying on how I was. I assured him I was better and also filled him in. When I met Park during lunch, I told him on what happened too. He told me Kong didn't attend classes today and took the day off to stay at home. Arthit had gone to check on him. I asked Park on where Kong stayed, wanting to go check on him after classes.

My day ended around 4pm and I went to Kong's dorm to check on him. I knocked on the door but there was no sound or response. I tried again and again but no response. I finally left, figuring I will see him tomorrow. Just as I was making my way down, I bumped into Kong who was coming back but he was sporting some injuries of his own.

What the fuck? I stared stunned at Kong who was surprised to see me and tried to put his hand behind his back, covering the wound.

"P. What's that wound?"

"Nothing Lam. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. I heard you took the day off. Wanted to make sure you were OK. But what's this P? Why is your hand injured?"

"Nothing Lam. I'm fine. All is good. You should go. Go home and rest."

I wanted to retort but Kong just hurried off and disappeared before I could even say anything. I sighed and went back to my dorm. I called Park to ask Arthit on what had happened. Arthit was reluctant to share, saying it was Kong's story to share if he wanted. I understood and just hung up, looking up at the dorm one more time before I made my way back.