I started to walk towards Richard making him raise his one eyebrow questioning my move. I walked with full confidence, fed up by it all. My head is up and I didn't lose my eye contact with him, yes, this was a different Kritika, the Kritika Sharma whom Richard met the first time, that rude badass bit*h. I stood infront of him with no visible fear on my face, I was no more scared which surprised Richard.

"Fairy please move away dear, he'll hurt you." That tierd helpless Verma said it in a low voice loud enough for only me and Richard to hear.

Why do Rakesh Verma care more for my woman than his own life? Who is she? These thoughts took over Richard's mind as watched the drama going on.

I decided to keep my anger aside for some moments because it won't work on him and maybe things will end up more twisted and turned.

"Richard please. Please leave him. Why are you doing this? What do you want?" I asked him calmly and softly in a pleading manner which I expected has melted his anger. Do he really love me? And is his love for me really strong and powerful enough to make the Richard De Vil listen to me? I wished to know these all.

"I've already told him what I want but Verma; He's too stupid to turn me down and think that it was easy to deal with me, with the real 'Devil king' of the underworld." He said while looking at the miserable Verma.

"But I'm ready to give you an offer, Verma. Accept it in return of your life. If you think that your people will save you, then listen carefully. The moment any of them try moving against me, the next stab will go to your throat digging a deep hole in it which will result in your death. If you are ready to give me your Fairy, I can spare your life." Richard said that looking at uncle. He said it intentionally, I know. But as per how I know Richard, eventhough he don't want Verma uncle's approval to have me, he still said it in order to test how special I was for Verma.

"NO!!" Verma screamed with the strength that was left in him.

"Uncle... Richard please let him go he'll die like this." I couldn't stand it any more.

"So?" He asked.

"I-I, Please!" I had no other ways so I begged him with pleading eyes holding my hands which was making him more angry because I was doing it for someone whom he hates, his number one enemy Rakesh Verma. He looked at Lucas to see his reaction and he signalled him something as if Lucas told Richard to let go of Verma. I think at last Richard decided to step back for now. He loosened his grip on uncle's neck which made him fall down badly, uncle didn't even jad the strength to support himself because a lot of blood has gone from his wound on the shoulder which was so deep. Verma's state was miserable. Shruti and Agni came running towards him to take him to somewhere safe. Agni lifted Verma and their people were ready outside with the car but Agni and Shruti were not going from there because they could not leave me alone with a cruel monster.

"Kriti, what are you doing come here let's go." Shruti uelled in panick but I knew I couldn't go, Richard would not let me go now.

"Go! Take uncle to the hospital fast, I'll come." I told them.

"But Kriti-" Shruti tried saying something but I cut her off and said.

"It's ok, I'm fine don't worry. Be won't hurt me." I said that giving a glance at Richard who looked pleased by that answer of mine.

"Go!" I said again and they left that place hesitantly and worried. But they  knew very well that I could protect myself. Even though Verma's people were around us, still with this army Verma uncle lost infront of the one man, Richard. When I saw them carrying uncle to the hospital, he was unconcious and unaware of what all things were happening. Is he dead already? No right? I peayed for him to make it out alive.

As soon as they left suddenly I felt a strong pull by mywaist which resulted in me hitting on Richard's hard chest. He tightly hugged me and talked.

"Baby girl? Why are you doing this to daddy, huh? You know daddy hate his baby staying away from him and disobeying him right?" His voice was likr pure honey to my ears. That same husky, addictve voice captured me.

"Listen Richard, I'm not yours and I will never be yours. I've already told you this." I spoke firmly trying to avoid how my body was getting weak under him.

"You really want Daddy to punish you again?" He akee making my eyes widened hearing that because it made me suddenly remembe about our first kiss. He then came near my ears and whispered.

"This time I'll make sure that your punishment is more harder than the previous one because daddy's baby girl is getting a lot more naughtier day by day. She needs to be tamed well."

As he finished saying it I felt my legs going numb and body becoming frail. He has a very big impact on me but I'm not ready to accept that. Everything can be hidden but not love, and my feelings for him was fighting hard to be out. Yes, unknowingly and unwillingly I was addicted to him.

He moved back and gave me a sweet smile and spoke "I love you and I'll see you soon Mrs. De Vil" by saying that he walked past me leaving me behind. He went away from the scene with Lucas who took a second glanxe at me ro find me standing there puzzled.

I was standing there in regret. In regret of not fighting with him, not harming him, not talking back to him, not disobeying him, not getting out of his spell, not for unloving him. But a part of me also wanted him more and more even after knowing everything. I couldn't help but to fall more for that Devil. I was actually relieved that nobody saw us in such a very awkward way and in such an unexplainable situation. Only Verma's some guards saw us and I'm sure none of them will never say anything like this to uncle so I was safe for now. I was really glad that no one else heard about my relation with him.