Chapter 5 shower sex (Solangelo)

"I'm going to take a shower," Nico announced to Will as he rolled out of bed, "I feel ... unclean." His cold feet landed on Will's boxers as he moved to stand up.

"C'mon," Will's voice was teasing, "Was it really that bad?"

Nico blushed, "You know the answer to that. I just feel really dirty."

He eyed the small bottle of lube next to Will and pulled Will's boxers on, "And especially sticky."

"Need any help?" Will smiled, "I'm great with hygiene."

"No thank you, Will." Nico flinced slightly when he noticed how sore his asshole was, "I can handle it."

Nico made his way to the Hades cabin's bathroom, gingerly stepping over clothes that were thrown onto the floor ignorantly. Will's bright yellow boxers were too big for Nico and rested low on his hips. He inspected himself in the mirror. His hair was a mess and he counted five hickeys on his neck that he wouldn't be able to cover up. This was the third time Will and Nico had had sex and Nico always felt embarrassed about it afterwards. Of course, during the act he enjoyed it but he continued to feel uncomfortable once they'd finished.

"It's a natural act," Will told him the last time, "And we're doing it safely and secretively. Although there really is nothing to hide."

"Of course there's something to hide!" Nico had argued back, "What would all the other campers think if they knew that we were having sex."

"Who cares what they think?"

"I guess you're right, but can we please try to keep this private between us?"

"If that'll make you feel better, sure thing."

Nico shook himself out of his trance and started up the shower. The steaming water felt good against his cool skin and made him feel more whole. He tugged the boxers off and stepped into the shower. The water rolled off his skin and saturated his hair. Nico sighed blissfully. Suddenly, two tanned arms wrapped around his torso.

"Mind if I join?" Will's playful tone was enough to turn Nico on.

"What are you doing?" Nico gasped and turned around.

Will shrugged, "I just thought you might want some help."

He reached for a bottle of soap and lathered it expertly on his hands. He gestured for Nico to turn around and he did hesitantly. Shortly after, Nico felt Will's warm body press up behind him and Will's skilled hands wrap around his cock and begin gently twisting and rubbing. Nico moaned and leaned back into Will. At this point, he had mastered his submissive role. Will then began dotting kisses along Nico's neck. Nico rolled his head to the side so Will could get better access.

Will was still massaging Nico's dick when Nico blinked water out of his eyes and said, "Will, this is so... so..."

"Kinky?" Will suggested for him.

Nico nodded, "Yeah." he said with unease.

"Good. I've always wanted to have kinky hardcore shower sex."

"Will!" Nico's eyes widened as he scolded him.

"Don't tell me that I'm being inappropriate because you're the one being jacked off in a shower right now."