scott tenorman - oh, brother.

scott tenorman x badass!reader "hello" rewritten

new layout who dis? enjoy!

summary: first year eric cartman knows how the high school hierarchy works, but that doesn't stop him from acting out like a little shit. finally put in place by scott tenorman--the senior rebel--and his friends, the brunet runs to his older sister for revenge. unluckily for scott, he knew of the kid's sister. and she knew of him.

contains: lowercase writing, not proofread, fluff, slight angst, r-word (censored), you and scott tenorman are seniors, ERIC CARTMAN AND SCOTT TENORMAN ARE NOT RELATED!!!, highkey cheesy, arguing, happy ending

2k words

------

"now get lost, r*tard!" tenorman scoffed, shoving the chubby boy onto the ground.

you'd assume cartman would take his life into his own hands and mature like the rest of his grade, yet he needed to stay unbearable. it was just his nature.

the older boy's friends laughed at the brunet on the floor, their bodies lax and unbothered. even with the pure rage in cartman's eyes, the elated egos of the fourth years made his harsh nothings sound like baby words.

and they would've kept ignoring the brunet shouting insults at them as they walked away, had he not ended his small tantrum with "i'm telling my sister on you!" 

scott tenorman's friends only laughed harder at the threat, but scott felt a shiver go down his back and unconsciously felt his stomach twist. without turning his head, he heard the decreasing sound of cartman scurrying off, and swallowed thickly. 
well.. all he could hope for was the chance of the little shit forgetting about this ordeal.. and (y/n) wouldn't need to know this happened.

"(y/n), (y/n)!"

the distant, muffled pleas of cartman rang through the house right after the front door shut. if it wasn't any clearer that cartman was home, his footsteps echoed loudly as he ran up the stairs and down the hall towards your room, the sound increasing drastically the closer he got. with his weight, you felt your bed shake mildly, and you couldn't help but roll your eyes. 
oh, brother. here we go.

"(y/n)! please, look!" 
your bedroom door swung open, and your little brother made his way to the edge of your bed with his hand on his face. 

your eyes took all the time in the world to look up from your phone, and with clear disinterest, you watched as cartman dramatically lifted his hand off his cheek and revealed a bruise you could only assume to be from a punch.

concern was on the bottom of your list, because you knew your brother. you knew how much of an idiot he was. so you could only furrow your brows irritatingly and look away from your brother.
"your problem, not mine." you scoff. 

not giving up, cartman whimpered as he made his way to your side, his hand making it's way back on his cheek.
"please, (y/n)! don't you want to know who did this? it.. it was scott tenorman! he beat me up!" he fussed. your heart skipped a beat, stupidly, and you scoffed in return, glancing at your brother with squinting eyes.
"and what do you want me to do about it?"

you were about to roll over and pull your phone back up, until cartman hummed with an innocent smile. "i want you to beat him up.

you laugh mockingly. "not happening." 

"come on!" cartman whined, shaking your arm harshly to get back your attention. and predictably, it worked, because he was really getting on your last nerve.