Yn - Where ?..

Jimin - Suprise *giggle*

Yn - Yahhh ok ! ..

Jimin - I am waiting downstairs come fast ok..

Yn - am am! *Nooded*
..........................

Jimin pov ..

I am downstairs wating for yn but still she is not here it's been half an hour now.. where is this girl..
I was looking at my watch but suddenly I head her heels noise and saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was looking at my watch but suddenly I head her heels noise and saw

.........

Why the hell she look so beautiful thanks god that this girl is mine ..*smile*

Yn - Stop staring at me hubby I know I am beautiful ..*giggle*..

Jimin - *giggle and pull her closer to him by his waist*... What can I do You are so beautiful that I can't take my eyes of you..*peck her lips*..

Yn - *smile* I love you ..*peck his cheek*..

Jimin - I love you too darling ...but don't you think it's too short .amm like I don't want another men too see you like this only I have those rights..

Yn - You want me to change this...

Jimin - I mean its-

Yn - Ok *smile*

Jimin - WHAT You are changing this...!!

Yn - Yeah you did this much for me today so I will wear whatever's you want me too *smile*

Jimin - Ok so don't wear anything you look more beautiful in that ..*smirk*

Yn - Y-ahh you pervert *hit his chest*

Jimin - Ok ok I will not don't hit me like that ..*pout*

Yn - Ok now go and fine a dress for me ..

Jimin - ok let's go...
......................

Jimin - Yn come down now..!!!

Yn - Yahhh coming !!!! ...

I gave her a dress and I am sure she will look so beautiful in that ..
And I was thinking and she came down..and...I have no words she look so beautiful..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have no words she look so beautiful