Chapter 14: Sickly

Start from the beginning

But Gu Siyu was not a good person. She was simply a bad seed who didn't stop her cruel bullying just because Huo Junxian was crying. She kicked her leg after leg, "Why should I forgive you?"

She lifted Huo Junxian's chin, and her tears fell onto Gu Siyu's foot. Then Huo Junxian offered her foot for Gu Siyu to kick, looking submissive and afraid. Gu Siyu didn't make it easy for her and pinched and twisted her flesh with her fingers.

...

"Hey."

Gu Siyu leaned back, biting on a shrimp shell slowly. She put her legs on the table. Being a married woman, this was the kind of torture she played with.

She flipped through several contact methods, carefully thinking about it. Several people around her had Huo Junxian's contact information, but she didn't. This made her very upset.

Gu Siyu sent a message to Duan Jiayang with her phone: [You send a message to Huo Junxian, telling her to come find me.]

Duan Jiayang: [She probably won't reply.]

Gu Siyu: [Huh?]

Duan Jiayang: [I've messaged her before, and she didn't reply.]

She followed up with a sweating emoji.

Gu Siyu was quite unhappy.

At that time, when Duan Jiayang asked for Huo Junxian's contact information, she was biting her teeth nearby. Several times she wanted to rush up and smash the phone, but she barely held back because Duan Jiayang said that finding Huo Junxian's help was good for returning to the Duan family for a million yuan.

Duan Jiayang had actually talked to Huo Junxian, even if Huo Junxian didn't reply to her. This action made Gu Siyu uncomfortable.

Gu Siyu: "What did you say to her?"

Duan Jiayang: "Nothing yet... just sent a message asking if she's there, politely called her sister, but she hasn't replied to me. Should I ask Xiao Xiao? She seems to be more familiar with her?"

"Sister?"

Gu Siyu felt unhappy. Huo Junxian would not allow anyone to call her that, as it was too ambiguous.

Duan Jiayang: "I'll give you her number, you can try adding her?"

Ge Siyu: "You give her my account."

Duan Jiayang replied with a "okay".

Gu Siyu thought that with Huo Junxian's personality, she probably wouldn't add her. Huo Junxian was a dominant person and required a threatening tone to deal with her. Even if you hit her, you had to use a chain whip. Ordinary whips didn't seem to work on her.

Gu Siyu: "Give her a reminder, if she doesn't add me, she'll bear the consequences."

Duan Jiayang: "Isn't that a bit too much?"

Ge Siyu: "Send it."

Duan Jiayang could only send the message, adding: "Sister Huo, this is from Siyu, please add her WeChat account." After sending it, she asked Gu Siyu with confusion: "Are you very familiar with Sister Huo?"

Gu Siyu: "Very familiar."

At this time, in the Hongxin Real Estate Building, the rain was beating against the glass wall, and the office was quiet. The decoration inside was exquisite and the equipment was complete, without any damage from the heavy rain.

The secretary brought a stack of documents and placed a cup of fragrant coffee in front of Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian took a sip of coffee and said, "Don't send this next time, Xiao Yu can't drink it. It likes to lick things randomly, and it would be terrible if it drank this."