1. Percy/Thalia (MortalAU)

A/N: This chapter isn't a lemon chapter, the lemon for this one shot is being written and will be released at a later date. In order to understand the reason for the lemon, you must read the story and when you get to that part you will see when it happens. This is only the story and the lemon will be released by the end of Thursday this week if possible, if not, until the weekend. This story is over 10k+ words, almost 11K, just letting you guys know that it is quite long. 

Thanks for reading!

You Hurt Me When You Left 4 Years Ago

Thalia Grace was a rebel. She wouldn't follow rules with ease and would always get in trouble while growing up. Getting kicked from schools because she would assault a boy because of their 'slippery' hands wasn't new. However, there were three things that she couldn't live without. Those were rock music, archery, and her best friend/lifelong crush. 

Ever since she was a child, Thalia knew that she was different from the other girls. She wasn't as girly or sensitive as the other girls. She liked dark clothes and rock music while the other girls would listen to pop music and wear bright and light colors. 

Thalia also knew that she wasn't going to win any beauty contest with her looks. She had freckles across her face and always liked to have her raven-black hair short to her chin. On most occasions, she would wear a dark leather jacket, black pants, and a tank top combined with her black eyeliner to give her the dark look that she had always found herself the most identified with. though, the only iconic thing about her, that she did like, was her electrifying-blue eyes that nobody had. 

However, growing up she always had to deal with people singling her out from everybody and the insults thrown at her face and behind her back. Life got too complicated and too suffocating at one point and the only thing she could distract herself with was listening to music and practicing archery in the woods behind her house. She had gotten a bow and quiver full of arrows from her aunt Diana, who was a sucker for hunting, for her 10th birthday, and as she grew up, her aunt replaced her former bow with another one that suited her better. But, even sometimes those two things wouldn't be enough to drown out the hurtful things from the harsh teenagers and even sometimes her own parents. 

Just one of those days, she decided to walk farther into the forest to get as far away as possible from society. It had been her 16th birthday and she was spending it alone since her parents and brother had left to see their family since she had always ruined the holidays for them. Oh, and her birthday was the 22nd of December, meaning that she was also going to spend Christmas and New Year alone. 

As her feet drag through the snowy woods, her tears flew down her face and her breathing was shallow. She hated the life she was dealt with. It was hard trying to live with a family that was clearly lying to you all your life because you were their family and nothing more. 

Just as the blue-eyed girl walked through the woods, she suddenly came upon a clearing with a wooden cabin on it. She was a bit confused as to how far she had traveled to had reached a completely new section of the forest that she had never been in, but she shook it off after she saw a boy about her age sitting on the porch with a cup that was steaming. 

Thalia took a good look at the boy and saw that he had raven-black hair just like hers but shorter. He was wearing a simple navy-blue bomber jacket as if it wasn't freezing outside and pair of black pants along with snow boots. She was too far to notice what color were his eyes but she could tell that the boy was from around the area since she saw their high school logo on the shoulder, meaning that he was from one of the school teams.