"Who is that?!" Y/n asked, pointing downward.

"Who?" Hanni asked, frowning, looking down at the crowd below, scanning the swimmers by the pool again, and the coaches loitering around. Y/n wasn't exactly pointing in a very specific place, so this felt like a needle in a haystack moment.

"Her! The goddess that just walked in the door. How did you miss her? She could stop traffic," Y/n waxed, pointing again, before going on. "She is stunning. How? I feel personally victimized just being in her presence. She is stunning," she said again, unable to stop.

Until Hanni started laughing, that is.

"Y/n, your mic," she got out, between laughing, and that had Y/n looking away from the girl in the audience, and to Hanni.

"What?"

"Your mic is still on," Hanni explained, tears in her eyes, and that ridiculous grin on her lips.

"Noo, no, no, nooo!" Y/n slapped the mic button and pushed it across the desk, fast. "Please do not tell me that broadcasted?" she whispered to Hanni, her hand over Hanni's mic now, too.

From Hanni's laughter, her cackles, yes, it was.

"Both mics are off, you don't need to do that now," Hanni smiled, swatting Y/n's hand away. "But to answer your question, your little freak out of that girl just went out, live, to how ever many listeners we have."

"Nooo, Pham, seriously, noo," Y/n whined, shaking her head, and Hanni smirked.

"Sorry, Y/n, I can't take that back for you. I thought you knew your mic was on."

"Do you think I would have said all that if I had?" It was rhetorical, but Y/n was ready to whack Hanni with the mic if she opened her mouth. "What the hell am I going to do?"

"Relax," Hanni tried, "It'll blow over. No one listens to this shit anyway. You're fine."

Right. Okay. That was reassuring.

She was fine.

//

Y/n was not fine.

News had spread of her on-air faux pas, and not only was the Hybe Uni Radio Instagram page now swamped with messages about it, but the audio had been made into a shareable clip. It has racked up over ten thousand listens so far.

The main question surrounding all this; who was the girl Y/n was describing?

Comment sections were dedicated to ruling out who it couldn't be, and trying to rule in who it could be. Y/n had also received hundreds of messages asking her to tell them who the girl was. Problem being, she had no idea who she was. She might not even have attended the Uni.

"So we know nothing about her?" Minji asked, settling into the couch, plate of food in one hand, and drink in the other.

"Nope," Hanni called through, shortly following after with the same. "She wasn't wearing school colors, or a school insignia."

"Can't we just put out an ad or something? 'Looking for hot girl in white tank top, black bra, and black jeans, who attended The Hybe University swim meet on Saturday. Please call so our roommate can get over her embarrassment at calling you a goddess."

"You know I can hear you, right?" Y/n asked, from her place on the floor, leaning back into one the seats, and knees against the coffee table.

"Yes," Minji replied, unfazed. "I think it would be a good idea."

"Where would we post it?"

"Insta? We could post the audio clip, put the details in, and see if anyone wants to come forward."