Tell Me What To Do

A/N: This chapter is steamy. Please skip this chapter if you'd rather a fade-to-black effect! <3

***

Yeju

I've never kissed anyone like this before. So vigorous, so desperate, so hungry.

My fingers dig into Lia's hair, thumbs stroking her soft, plump cheeks, as I devour her mouth. I want to keep her here forever. I want to kiss her as much as I can, before she inevitably realizes that this is all a mistake.

Lia is kissing me back with the same amount of fervor. She tugs at my tank top and presses her body into mine, as if she wants to be closer, as if we can be any closer. She's rougher than I expected, but I love it. I love the occasional graze of her teeth. I love her taste and her enthusiastic tongue. I love everything about her.

Our legs are an entwined mess. I'm not sure if Lia is doing it on purpose, but she's grinding against my thigh as she kisses. Her hips rub against mine, her knee riding up and down my leg. I groan into her mouth, heat blooming where her knee is touching.

How is this her first kiss?

When we break away, I lean down to nip at her neck. It's always exposed, with her hair in a high ponytail most of the time, and now, I finally get to suck on it. It's soft and cool, and it draws the cutest moan I have ever heard right into my ear. God, I love her voice so much.

"Y- Yeju..." she breathes.

"Yeah?" I jerk my head up, concerned. But the sight of her draws a sudden chuckle out of me. Her hair is an utter mess, with strands sticking out like a lion's mane. I must have ruined her neat ponytail, and it's adorable.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She pouts, pretending to be angry while her hands slide further along my waist.

"Sorry." I reach my hand out to remove her hair band. The silky black hair cascades onto her back. "I just love messy-hair-Lia."

"Oh, yeah?" She grabs the hair band from my hand and pockets it. "Would you also love sex-hair-Lia?"

The question is a lightning strike to my brain. I freeze, staring at her incredulously. She smiles back, and my stomach does a backflip. This cheeky woman knows exactly what she's doing.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I whisper, "Of course I would."

Her eyes flicker before she twists around for her phone and turns the music off. I was so engrossed in kissing her that I didn't even realize there was music playing. She must really like Taylor Swift.

"Wanna go somewhere more... comfortable?" she asks.

"S- Sure. Oh, what about the food you were making?"

"We can eat after."

"Is the stove still on—"

"I turned off the stove. Look, do you want to do this or not?"

Lia's exasperated voice sends me into a nervous frenzy. "Yes, of course, yes, I- Yes, sorry, let's, uh, let's go somewhere comfortable. Like, uh, the couch?"

She rolls her eyes. "I meant the bed, silly."

The bed.

My stomach flips over again. Okay, yeah, she's hinting alright. She's hinting so hard she's practically slapping me with the hints. To the bed.

I pull her back into a kiss while I push the both of us off the dining table. We stumble along towards the bedrooms, our mouths ravaging each other's, our hands tousling all over each other's clothes.