Epilouge

Harry's POV

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the red house who was sculpted too modernly, everything was on technology. I took my coat off and handed it to the robot who nodded and said in his robotic voice. "Thank you sir." I frowned not finding any noise. "Where is Alexis?" I asked. "She's in the kitchen, sir. She said it was a surprise." Although the robot sentence was incorrect. But I knew that Alexis had a surprise for me, probably in the kitchen.

I walked slowly to the great living room and called "honey?"

"In here, babe!" She yelled then laughed. I went to the kitchen then stopped. Staring at the brown eyed old lady now smiling warmly at me.

"Mum?" I whispered. Alexis giggled and went to my mum taking from her the plate that is full of food. "Here, Mrs Diamond. Come on, got hug your son."
"Harry." She said smiling at me. And walked slowly to me and hugged me, I hugged her tight. "God, mum, I missed you." It was weird saying it, because a week ago, I was with her. But of course, the one I was with her was younger, even younger than me, with brown warm eyes, still having those, and her brown hair.

I looked at the white haired woman with wrinkles under her eyes and her hands were shaking a bit.

"I can't believe it's been months since the last time I saw you!" She clapped her hands and then walked slowly to Alexis. "Time for the turkey!" She said happily. Alexis laughed and helped her.

We all sat together. Laughing and smiling, telling stories and stuff went on. "How is dad?" I asked mum. she smiled "he is doing great, honey, he apologized for not coming, you know, a lot of work to do." She said. "But he is thinking of retiring, you know, to finally relax." She laughed her shaky breath.

We continued our dinner, most of the time I would let Alexis talk with mum and I just stared at both of them. My two favorite people of all time, of course I loved dad, but, mum was my hero. My role model, my everything. Alexis is my everything too, Alexis is my future.

It is crazy how I was with her a week ago, but a complete different person. A little bit gloomy unlike now, she is perfectly happy. And younger.

"Hey, mum. How come I never have seen you when you were in college." I grabbed a glass of water and took a sip. We were speaking on collage and educational purpose. She thought deeply. "I might have some pictures in high school, but I can't remember I had some in collage. Anyway, I'll show you the album when you and Alexis come to my home." I nodded smirking. Alexis looked at me and then smiled to mum.
"So! I better go. I don't want Ben to come home and not find me. I'll see you guys soon."

"Bye, Mrs Diamond, it was our pleasure." Alexis hugged mum tightly and then stood behind me. I hugged mum. "See you soon,s son." She broke off the hug and went to her car. when she looked at me, she winked and then drove off.

Did she remember me?

THE END.

_________________________

oh my god, I'm screaming! so this really the end. Diamond is officially completed. I just want to ay a special thank you to who were patient with me and actually read this story. I'm so sorry you have to put up with my shit and my wild ideas. But unfortunately, there are a lot of ideas yet to come! Thank you for those who voted and I couldn't believe in million years that this story would get 1k+ this is like ultimately amazing.

I usually write for my enjoyment so it's a bless if you're enjoying it with me too!

Thank you thank you thank you. I love you who are still reading this crappy story.

Have a good day! And I'll be posting after few minutes the description of the story if you didn't understand the ending.

Thank you. Buu xx