That fucking kid. I swear. "No, I'm going to shower alone, but for the record, that was really fucking sexy."

"But... I need to shower too, Luke!" Fucking wonderful, the puppy dog voice.

"No."

He took his belt off and unbuttoned and unzipped his skinnies before pulling them down and off his body. He was wearing thin white briefs. Not boxers. Not boxer briefs. Just really thin. skinny, briefs. "Come on, Luke..."

I wanted to shower with him, but I didn't want to get carried away, "No, Dylan. That's enough." I sat on my bed and put my hands over my eyes and began rubbing them. I looked back up, my bedroom door was open, and Dylan wasn't in my room.

"Dylan, where are you?" I walked around the upstairs hallway and looked into the other rooms. He wasn't anywhere upstairs. "Fine then!" I shouted, "I'm going to shower!"

I walked back into my room and walked into the bathroom and moved the curtain that prevented water from getting everywhere. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screeched. Dylan, who was now completely naked except for his underwear, was laying in the empty bathtub. "You scared me half to death," I snarled.

He giggled and stood up and looked at me, "Come on. Lets shower."

"No. Not with you. Not tonight."

He moved close to my ear and nibbled on the lobe, "I want to shower with you, Master."

Why does that word make me feel so, uncomfortably hot? I gulped, "No."

He grabbed hold of the hem of my shorts and pulled them down, making them fall to my ankles. He kept eye contact with me as he tugged at the hems of my black underwear, and I took a quick breath inwards. Fuck it, he won. I yanked the jacket off of my body and stepped in. He continued tugging at my boxers, still keeping eye contact. My heart was beating at 100mph it felt like. He slowly pulled them down, and I finished the job for him and threw them over the curtain rod.

"Does that mean I win?" Dylan smirked.

I sighed, "Yes. It means you won. Now take your briefs off. Now."

He chuckled, "Okie dokie." He turned away from me and slipped the thin fabric off and tossed them out of the shower. I stared at him, even when he turned back around and was turning scarlet red. I finally came out of my gaze and started the water. It hit Dylan first, and he squealed at its heat. I turned the nozzle and waited for it to cool down before I moved the water head so it hit me instead. I brushed through my curly hair and exhaled slightly. Dylan hugged me from behind, his dick pressing against my thigh. I flipped around and grabbed him by his wrists and pressed him against the wall, making sure mine was pressed into his stomach, "Stop tempting me, toy. If you keep teasing me like this I will take you," I growled.

He moved his head towards my ear again, "Oh really? Will you now? I don't think you will do it, Luke."

"You wanna bet?"

"Actually, I do."

I stared into his eyes, and I swear I saw something inside them flicker. I let go of his wrists and turned back to the water.

"I told you so!" Dylan cheered.

"Shut up."

He grabbed the body wash that was by me and put some in his hands, "Will you turn around?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around. He put his soapy hands on my chest and began rubbing the substance on my torso. "What are you doing?" I asked, monotone.

"Cleaning you, heh. Am I not aloud to, because I'm your toy?"

"Whatever. Do whatever."

He continued washing me, delicately moving his hands around my stomach. He crouched down so he could wash my legs, completely skipping my area that was no joke - right in front of his face.

"So what? You're going to clean everywhere else but there, toy?"

"You don't know what I'm doing. Shut up."

Asshole. The water slowly rinsed away the soap from my body, and the only soap left was on his hands. He cupped my balls and slowly began to massage them through his thin fingers. My breath hitched and he started rubbing the body wash on my dick, leaving the tip exposed. He tightened his grip on my now extremely large hard-on and moved his hand back and forth quicker, before abruptly stopping. Fucking shit. He stood up and got some shampoo and quickly washed his hair out.

"Wh- what was that?!" I demanded.

"Me trying to tempt you."

"Well it fucking worked. I want you so fucking bad."

He turned the shower off and stepped out and towel dried his hair quickly, "Well, I'm super tired... Yawn yawn yawn.... so tomorrow, you can have me."

"That's not fucking fair, You can't just tease me like that for so long and make me wait until morning!"

"You're right, how mean of me!" He said as I stepped out of the shower and put a towel over my head to dry it. Dylan dropped to his knees and before I knew it, there was a mouth coming in contact with my dick. My breath hitched again, what's gotten into him tonight?? He licked around the tip, making sure his smooth tongue ring touched my skin. He took me halfway in, and then pulled back out so only his lips were touching my tip. I grabbed the back of his head, "Don't you dare stop, toy. Finish what you started."

"Or what?" His hot breath aired against me, making me grab a fistful of hair.

"Or I'll make you."

He kept his lips against me, licking them every so often, just to rub it in that he wasn't doing anything. I tightened my grip on his hair and put my other hand around myself. I moved my hips forward, and kept doing so until his lips finally parted. I thrusted all the way inside his mouth, his ring sliding against the bottom of my shaft. I heard him gag a little, and He started moving his tongue around, making the big ball move frantically. I moaned softly and tilted my head back. I moved in and out, and I could hear the spit moving around in his mouth, and all the extra wetness made it feel so much better. He tried pulling back, but I pushed his head forward. He moaned around my cock and it vibrated along it, and goddamn, did I want to make him moan again. He put a hand around my balls and began massaging them for a little bit. He stopped and I made him deepthroat me all the way, and I pushed in even farther, his nose pressed into my skin, as I finished. I let go of his head and he slowly backed his head away. He sucked on my tip to draw out and make sure he got the last of it. He bit his lip and looked up at me, "Can we sleep now that you got your wish?"

"That wasn't what I wanted, but that was fucking incredible," I said quietly.

He stood up and grabbed my hands and put them on both his asscheeks. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "I know this is what you want, but wait until later this morning." He walked away and out of the bathroom.

I came out after throwing the towels in the hamper, and Dylan was laid on his left side, still naked. I got in bed next to him and put my arm around his side. I pulled the duvet over our bodies and admired the boy sleeping right by me.