Yashika: Inn sab baaton mein muhje yeh pata chala ki yuvraj bhai aur adhira ek dusre se pyar karte hai, toh iska matlab ab main adhira ko bhabhi bolna shuru kar doon.

Yuvraj: Haan practice shuru kar de (he winks at adhira and she looks down with crimson red face)

Vinay: Congratulations!

Vasundhara: (she clapped her hands together, a wide grin spreading across her face) I can't wait to see you coming in this house as a bride! Mere yuvraj ki dulhan aur meri ek aur beti!

The group chatted for a few more minutes, congratulating both of them. The air was filled with a sense of excitement and joy, as they left the hall to continue their day.

Yuvraj: Adhira kya main hamare baare mein aakash aur aditya ko bata sakta hoon only if you are comfortable!

Adhira: Ofcourse vo tumhare dost hai tum bilkul bata sakte ho, you don't need my permission.

Yuvraj: Listen adhira! I believe in equality, agar hum apni zindagi ka koi faisal le rahe hai aur vo hum hamare well wishers and family share karna chahte hai toh unhe batane ka haq sirf mera nahi hai hum dono ka hai. Aur har faisla main tumse baat karke tumhara opinion leke karna chahta hoon.

Adhira: (she smiles with tears in her eyes) Thank You!

Yuvraj: Aise rote nahi hai meri jaan! 

Adhira: You know what jab main ronnie ke saath relation mein thii tab muhje sirf orders follow karne hote hai, he's the only one in that relationship. 

Yuvraj: I understand lekin ab tum mere saath ho, mere paas ho aur sirf meri ho. 

Adhira: Are you by any chance jealous? 

He grabs her by her waist and pulls her towards him they both are standing so close to each other that if they move they will ended with kiss.

Yuvraj: I am not jealous, I am possessive and I know how to safeguard and possess my territory so mind you.

He says with so much of intensity and passion that for a second adhira shivers in fear seeing that much passion.

Adhira: (she stammers) Sa...sam...samaj gayi.

Yuvraj: (he chuckles) You don't have to afraid of me baby! (he winks at her)

It was a beautiful morning, and the whole crew was gathered on the set. Today was the last day of shooting, and everyone was excited to wrap up the project. But amidst all the excitement, Adhira felt a sense of anxiety creeping up on her.

She couldn't shake off the feeling that something was not right. It was as if a dark cloud had settled over her, and she couldn't see past it. She was afraid, afraid of losing Yuvraj, afraid of the unknown.

Yuvraj noticed her unease and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Yuvraj: Hey, what's going on? (he asked, concern etched on his face)

Adhira: (she looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear) I don't know, Yuvraj. I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Yuvraj: (he pulled her into a tight embrace, wrapping his arms around her) Hey, don't worry about it. Everything is going to be alright.

Adhira rested her head on his chest, taking comfort in his words. She knew that he was right. The crew started getting ready for the day's shoot, Adhira joined them, determined to make the most of the day. As she stood there, surrounded by their friends and colleagues, Adhira felt a sense of calm wash over her.