January

The start of the spring term brought less time for Lyle and Addison to be together. Addison filled the gaps by practically moving into Eva's dorm. She had noticed the ring almost immediately and promptly punched Addison for not telling her about it sooner.

Lately Addison had taken to practicing his violin for long periods of time. Eva had a sneaking suspicion he was composing some kind of grand Romantic piece.

It was on one particular evening near the end of January, January twenty-second, to be exact, when Eva asked, "So, any plans for tonight?"

Addison was in the middle of dressing up as Daniella. He was shimmying his way into a tight floor length midnight blue dress. He styled his hair into a fancy up do, complete with platinum diamond studded hair features and an extravagant shimmering necklace.

"I'm going to work," he told her like it was obvious, or something.

'Dressed like that?" she questioned ever the skeptic.

Yeah," Addison shrugged taking one last look at himself in the mirror. Deeming himself ready, he headed toward the door. "They gave me this and told me to wear it." He didn't see anything strange about the request. Occasionally that happened. It's not like asking him to wear certain things was something new. Although, this outfit was a lot more refined than he was used to wearing.

"Wait, you start now?" usually Addison didn't start until at least eight at night. It wasn't even four yet.

"Yeah, apparently someone called off."

"But, Addi, it's your birthday," Eva whined with a put.

"Yeah, Happy Birthday to me," he sang sardonically before slipping out of her dorm room and heading towards the bar.

Once the door was closed, Eva pulled out her cell and sent a quick text.

Eva: he still has no idea <3

The return text was instantaneous.

Excellent.

~ARC~

As soon as he got to the bar Addison knew something was up. The lovely people he worked with didn't even assign him to a section. So he went and found the manager and asked which section he was supposed to take care of and the guy told him table six.

Thinking he had heard the man wrong Addison inquired, "Just table six?"

"Yup."

Addison narrowed his eyes at his smug sounding boss. "Are you sure that's right?"

"Just go to the damn table already," the man snapped then stomped away moodily.

Addison sighed and shrugged deciding he might as well listen to the man and go to the table. He could take a hint. There just better not be some kind of awful mess there or he'd flip.

When the table came into view and Addison saw nothing his brows crinkled in confusion. He was just about to go complain to the manager when Lyle suddenly appeared dressed to the nines in some fancy, probably designer, suit holding a shoal out for Addison to wear. When Adison made no move to put the shoal on Lyle coaxed him with a, "Come on, we're gonna be late."

"For what?" Addison asked suspiciously.

"It's a surprise," Lyle answered casting a charming smile in Addison's direction. The smile changed to one of triumph when Addison sighed and slipped into the offered garment.

He let Lyle wrap an arm around his shoulders relishing in the feeling of contentment that washed over him with the easy display of affection. They headed out the door passing Addison's manager who smirked at the couple suggestively, "Have fun."

A Regular Cinderella (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara