Chapter 6: Don't provoke me

Start from the beginning

Teddy nodded his head. Perhaps this silly dog was too clever, and Gu Siyu felt like she was teaching a bad child.

Gu Siyu imitated Huo Junxian's action and clapped her hands, but her movements were more arrogant. Teddy was reluctantly held by her.

"Be good." Gu Siyu held Teddy and walked to the front door. Today, there was no light rain, and the sun was shining brightly.

The female neighbor did not continue to press the doorbell. She bit her lip and tried to appear calm. Gu Siyu touched Teddy's head with her finger and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

The woman's gaze was fixed on her, her fingers gripping the iron railing. She looked at Gu Siyu a few times and finally answered, "I'm looking for Huo Junxian. Can you please open the door? Who are you?"

In fact, the two of them had met before. At that time, the female neighbor was chasing after Huo Junxian under a tree, wanting to be lovey-dovey with her. Gu Siyu deliberately whistled, and the neighbor turned her head immediately with a frightened expression, leaning against the tree in a daze, then picked up her dog and ran away. The date that day ended early.

Gu Siyu lifted the dog and patted its butt.

Teddy immediately barked wildly at the neighbor, causing her to retreat in disbelief. She looked at Teddy and said, "Xiao Yu..."

"Woof, woof, woof!" Teddy was restless and even jumped out of Gu Siyu's arms, roaring at her. Teddy walked around the door, completely angry.

The neighbors were scared and didn't dare to take another step forward. Teddy rushed to the iron gate, as if he wanted to squeeze out and bite a chunk of flesh off her.

Gu Siyu laughed and said, "See, it's not hard to train a dog."

Gu Siyu squatted down, her hand resting on Teddy's head, saying, "Good dog." She couldn't imitate Huo Junxian's tone, but used her own expressions and actions, very exaggerated and proud, saying, "I'm sorry, our dog at home doesn't listen."

The woman was scared, trying to keep calm. She also squatted down and looked at Teddy, saying, "Don't be afraid, go tell Junxian that I'm back, be good."

Teddy still glared at her, showing his teeth. The woman took out a small box from her bag and shook it, then stuffed it through the door crack. "Clang clang clang, I bought it specially for you."

The dog didn't care and pounced on the box, biting it to pieces.

The woman looked at Gu Siyu with anger mixed in her eyes.

She was wearing a white dress and should have a gentle character, but at this moment, she wanted to eat Gu Siyu. After a moment, she stood up, picked up her bag, got in her car, and left.

Gu Siyu hugged her arms and laughed happily, licking her lips that were just bitten. The sensitive tingling nerves spread an unusual warmth throughout her body, giving her a sense of pleasure.

She turned around and saw Huo Junxian standing at the door, and she smiled shallowly.

Gu Siyu walked naturally and slowly to Huo Junxian's side. She didn't think she was being too nasty just now, saying, "You're so fierce to me, but so obedient to others?"

Huo Junxian blinked and looked at Teddy in Gu Siyu's arms, saying, "Good dog, Xiao Yu, be good."

The restless Teddy looked at her docilely.

Gu Siyu handed the dog to her and said, "Next time she comes, you go up and give her a slap, like you hit me."

Huo Junxian's action to take the dog paused, shocked by her words, with an expression of confusion on her face.