Chapter 6: TESTING.

Start from the beginning

" Does this mean your my other dads sibling..? "
.
.
" I suppose you can say that, we never saw or met each other since I'm her adoptive son and she kept me away from him because she knew ill get jealous about him, but I guess so. "
.
.
.
" BUT! enough of that, let's start the project .. "
" No, no, please no.. "
" Sorry kiddo, should've told your father to think TWICE! "

AAAAA ok ⚠  WARNING for the gorey description:)
If you wanna skip,  go ahead till it says :
.
.
Alr? Thx yall, see ya :D !!

I scram as I tried to scrambled away from him but soon enough, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was terrified as he grabbed something from the toolbox, I started to panic when I realized what he had taken out, it was a needle but not with green liquid this time, it was water. He tried to stick the needle into my arm but I was shaking so violently that he stuck the needle straight into my eye. I screamed louder, it hurted so much, it wasn't helping that I was currently crying too.

" GEORGE! I NEED BACKUP. THE LITTLE SHIT WONT STAY STILL!! "
"FUCK Y-YOU, I HOPE YOU D-DIE YOU BASTARD!!. "

I yelled as he slapped me across the face, I think he was expecting me to pass out but it didn't work as I was still fully awake. Soon enough, I felt four other people grabbing me with all the strength they had as I cried more and more till most of my skin peeled off. My eye was bleeding uncontrollably and they weren't even doing anything to stop the bleeding coming from it . They got a chair and strapped me in, I was still shaking but the more I moved, the more it felt like my body parts were being hit by a Metal bat . I cried and cried, practically all my face covered in blood as Dream injected my arms and legs with water.. my skin peeled off kinda like how you peel a banana but more slowly.

As the water and needle tests were done, next came Phobias. They already knew my Phobias, so they easily poured a bucket of water on the floor, dragging me from the chair to the floor. When they finally got me to the floor I screamed as I saw the water turn red and green. I was tired to notice the pool of my own blood all around the chair they strapped me in. It was red and green, it looked like someone painted it like that but no, they used ME as a bucket of paint to paint the chair. Not only was there blood on the chair, there was a fuck ton on the walls, my bed, and even on the people that were helping Dream. It looked like the costumes were also painted but in my own blood.
I looked once more to see Dream carrying me and handing me to Karl.

" Take the boy to the surgery room, we'll clean up the mess he made. "
" Uh hu, yes sir."

I weakly opened my eyes just to see Karl looking at me too,

" You poor thing... what the fuck has Dream done to you..?! Don't worry, close your eyes, we'll patch up all your scars.. go to sleep kiddo... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( MAMAMAAA, OHHHHH I DONT WANNA DIEEE!! SOMETIMES WISH I WEREN'T BORN AT ALLL!!! sorry yall but Bohemian Rhapsody is playing rn ❤️❤️)
.
.
No one's POV :

Ranboo woke up, weak and tired. He looked around and saw that he had a ton of different things hooked up onto him.

"Well, hello there Ran! I'm glad you're awake, I really thought Dream killed you because you were knocked out for 2 days already .. "