CHAPTER 1: Family m0rn#ng...

I'm so nervous abt writing this, sorry again is there is any confusion or misspelling :((
Oh, and the nickname for Wil is ' Papa ', Schlatt is ' Dad ' !
OK, enjoy now :,))
-----------------------------------------------------
MAY 16TH, 2012...
Ranboo POV:
It was about 10:53 pm in the morning, the sun was already spreading throughout my whole room which annoyed me but I knew I had to get up before my parents even woke up, so, as my morning routine, I got up and brushed my hair a little before I went to my closet and put on some comfortable but stylish clothes on since we might go out today... well, that's what Papa said atleast.. I put on my socks and then ran over to Tommy's room, which had little lightning bolts on it and had " TOMMYS T
ROOM " written on it. I knocked on his door atleast 5 times till I opened the door... he was still asleep.

' Hey, Tommy, wake up! '
' Nooo... I don't wanna :( '
' Cmon Tommy, we're supposed to go to the mall today- '
' MALL?? OH, IM UP, IM UP! '

Tommy's only way to get put of bed is to always say we're going somewhere, true or not, he sat up and got out of his bed, running to the bathroom while I just pet his room to wake tubbo up.

' Don't worry Ranboo, I'll wake Tubbo up, you go ahead and wash your teeth, prepare for breakfast too. '

I looked behind me and saw Papa! I looked at him and nodded my head before I ran to the restroom and did as he told me.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tommy POV:
In ran into my closet, thinking of what to wear on a day like this, I was so hyped up because we usually don't go anywhere and stay hidden for some reason too. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a dark blue shirt with stripes on it and headed to the shower.
( 18 mins later)
I got out of the shower, all dressed up, before I even got out if my room, I did my bed and brought my favorite plushie with me that Dad bought me last year, a little demon, all red and had little horn with a tail and had a ' >:) 'face too. And then headed downstairs.

" DADDD, GOODMORNING, HOW DID YOU SLEEP, ARE YOU OK, DI- "
" Calm yourself Tommy! I could've dropped this pan on you're head ! "
" Oh.. sorry dad.. "

I looked down and felt a light patting on my hair,

" It's ok, but your safety matters to me Tommy, now go ahead and sit down will ya? I'm almost done :) "
" OK! OK! " I said happily running to my chair and sitting down where I-
" BOO! HAHA "
" AAHH- RANBOO!!"
I glared at My older brother, their a prick. They  have the ability to spawn anywhere they want as long they have three lives.. I despise them.

" uh.. hey, goodmorning guys !.. "
#############################

Tubbo's POV:
I said loud enough so I could grab both Tommy's and Ranboo's attention.

" TOBY, ARE YOU WEARING-- "
" Yes, shut up now before I smack the absolute fuck out of you. "

I spoke with Papa and told him I wanted to wear my old " bee clothes " and that meant I was wearing a bee shirt, light blue ripped jeans.... and my embarrassing bee shoes... I hated this already but this is a special day so I suppose it's worth it.. I wanna Km-

NO ONES POV:
The family sat at the table and started chewing down on the breakfast that Schlatt made for them, after breakfast, they all went outside and started to walk to the mall which wasn't that far away, it was only about 20 or 15 minutes away from where they lived. ( They lived in a tree house that Schlatt decided to buy to hide Wilburs cover, only thing is that they may have a house to themselves but there were other neighbors and awfully enough, they all knew about Wilbur, but never knew that the killer was living near all of them.. oh, they don't have a car :,) ] when they arrived at the mall, Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy pleaded to their parents to take them to the arcade in the mall. Some convincing later, they were allowed to head there while Wilbur and Schlatt headed to buy stuff they needed.