Chapter 3: Confession and Arrival

Yippe
Anywho uh I really don't have anything to say but a little story that happened in while I was in class >:)

So, my 5th period teacher wasnt here so we had a sub, I sat all the way in the back and a boy sat right next to me. I was minding my business when I heard grunts, and that's when I saw the boy j3rking off to anime girls, and the fact that he was right beside me is so- 😭😭

Ok, enough of that- enjoy this or not :) just doing this for fun 😶‍🌫️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tommy's POV:

" YOU FUCKING DID WHAT?! "
" I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TOMMY, WTF PAPA?!! "

I was in shock when Papa told us why this was happening. He supposedly killed a woman named ' Puffy ' by accident because she saw Papa kill another guy named ' Skeppy '.

" Look, I know it's fucked up, but I was keeping this from you because, well, I felt like you guys would avoid me for it and the reactions you just put out."
" DAD, DID YOU- "
" If you're gonna ask if I helped out, no I didn't or if you were gonna ask if I knew he was a killer, yes I already knew that. "
" DAD, HE KILLED YOUR OLDER SISTER ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUR THIS?! "
" Tommy, that was 7 years ago. I forgave him because atleast he said it to me when we got together than keep it a secret. "
" You guys still remember? RANBOO GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND THEIR PROBABLY GETTING INJURED BY THEM! WE NEED TO GO FJND THEM! "
" Tubbo. "

I looked at dad who was staring at Tubbo with a very serious look. I just avoided to make eye contact with them and Tubbo. I can't belive this. Ranboo got kidnapped for my Father's doing . I don't care if it was 13 years or decades ago, it's still fucked up.

" Look, the reason why your dad did this is to keep you guys safe. Would you rather live in an orphanage with a 50% chance of being mistreated and forgotten"
Tubbo and I shook our heads
" Well then, don't blame your dad for what he did 7 years ago. He and me cared for you guys ever since we found ya'll on the side of the road in a box, we loved you ever since we first landed eyes on yall. "

I looked down, I felt guilt and anger all throughout myself. Their sorta right I guess,  J remember the time our ' biojical ' parents just looking at us one last time until finally putting me and Tubbo in a box all mushed together. I sighed as I stod up to get a glass of water. I felt a lump in my throat wanting to cry so badly but just shrugged it off.

" It'll be alright mate, don't worry. "
I turned my head, I turned around to see Tubbo standing right behind me, he was already forming tears on his eyes.
" Tubbo.. "
" I'm so sorry, if only I was there- I- "
" You're gonna say some stupid shit. It's not your fucking fault."
" So its Ranboo's!? Or is it theirs ?! "
.......

All I could really do was hug him as he hugged me back, I think our parents went upstairs so we both sat there, huggingeach other.. crying.. who's fault is it.?