silly art drawing I did that i wanna show :)

So uh

My hands hurt sm- I decided to draw this MF like yesterday at 3am in the FUCKING night cuz I was bored af

My hands hurt sm- I decided to draw this MF like yesterday at 3am in the FUCKING night cuz I was bored af. BARLEY AN HOUR AND 2 MINS, OMG THAT SHIT GONNA CHANGE TO 4HRS AND 383849 MINS BRO 😭😭😭

Also I was gonna go with this this and make him a circle head with triangle body BUT NAH- This Tommy is made up by me 🦅💪😻 I decided to draw Tommy as an old style little 11yr old me came up with :)So this Tommy is basically ' Dragged-into-limbo-...

So this Tommy is basically ' Dragged-into-limbo-by-ghostbur ' Tommy.
My old ghostbur idea was that in limbo, he missed Tommy a bunch so he would turn into this 7'3 MOTHERFUCKING MONSTER and start calling put for Tommy, and since the others ( Mexican Dream, slmcc, glatt, and ranboo. Added slmcc and ranboo cuz why not ) didn't know what to do they just sent ieither of them to the surface to get Tommy.

That would be Tommy and his body will be fine, it wouldn't disintegrate,and be able to comfort Ghostbur with no injures. but when they can't do anything about it ( they have time limits of being in the surface ) they wpuld hide from ghostbur since he is violet in his form, only one that cam REALLY calm him down is glatt but sknce they have different limbos it take a  long ass time to get there, so ghostbur would just drag Tommy from the surface to limbo, burning him and hurting him. It would leave Tommy traumatized but he would soon forget about it.

BUYUTTT Ghostbur would always heal the wounds and and TRY to comfort and forgive Tommy for what he did because he knows it must of hurt Tommy alot being- ok just put it as you are in heaven and being FORCEFULLY dragged to hell 💀💀Tommy would forgive him and look normal in the surface, he got used to it but still gets traumatized.

I honestly love this HC I made 😻

The drawing I did was when hid first ever reaction to being dragged by ghostbur because he usually gets called.
(
Ok bai bia now ill stop annoying yall 🏳️‍🌈😻😻