Chapter 6: TESTING.

Okkk, I feel a little motivated so here's another chapter :D This one's gonna be about Ranboo when he was tested and him interacting with the other ' hybirds ' :(

⚠ WARNINGS BEFORE CONTINUING!!
• Cussing
• Breakdown :(
• Panic attack
• Gorey description ( ? I'm not good at writing it but whatever :,) )
I believe that's all- I really don't know but I hope yall enjoy.. or not :P <3

______________________________________

Ranboos POV: (ofc-)
* BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP... *
" GOD DAMN IT, SHUT IT! "
I yelled loudly, before covering my entire body with the sheets of the bed, annoyed by the situation. I took off the sheets as soon as I heard the alarm turn off by someone. God I was glad it was over, that alarm hurt my ears.

" Well, Goodmorning Ranboo, what do you want for breakfast on your first day here? "

I looked up to see the same man I saw when I first came here.. I think his name was Quackity.? I don't remember much but Karl told me it was his fiance along with Sapnap.

" Uh.. well, I- uh.. I dunno.. "
" Cmon Ranboo, we don't have all day, either way because your testing will be in 3hrs- "
" OH! About that.. uh.. Quackity? "
" yes.? "
" Can you tell whoever your boss is that im VERY alergic to water.. plz??.. "
" No can do kiddo, Dream knows you're alergic to it, he's trying to make your life hell so deal with it."
.
.
" Now hurry, what do you want ? "
" ... just.. waffles with fruits along with it.. apple juice too.. "
" Ok then, Sapnap will bring your breakfast in a couple of minutes. "
.
.
.
I sighed. 'Make my life hell.. ' what does that even mean? I was holding back tears as I sat in my bed, nothing in mind but the fact that I might burned to death by water. I hugged my knees and buried my head in too, I didn't want to live the rest of my life screaming and begging for freedom or being burned .

" Well, hello kid! Here's your breakfast and uh not trying to hurry you up but you might wanna get a headstart on breakfast, Dreams getting ready and they might start the project early too so just a little heads up! Enjoy ! "

I heard the man that I guessed it was 'Sapnap ' leave and shut the door, leaving what I wanted near the door. I looked up and sighed as I stood up and picked up the tray. I wanted to throw up but I just ignored the feeling and eated.
The food was surprisingly good so I just kept eating till there was nothing but the tray.

" Goodmorning Ranboo. "

I recognized the voice.
I looked up once again and there he was. Dream.
I was shaken up and got chills all around my body as he just came closer and closer. I dropped my tray and backed away from him, scared of what he might do to me.

" Trust me, I'll make this hurt just how it hurted me when your father decided to kill my mother. "

I was surprised. So that's what my father did to get this " Dream " guy mad. He killed his mother.
I trembled as he said those words, grinning at me as he slowly showed me what looked like an old 1980's tool box.

" You know... this is a toolbox my mom used to carry around her all the time. She was a mechanic so ofcourse she had a reason to carry it with her all the time. "