Chapter 4: T.V.A.

( Hehe hehe, T.V.A. means ' Testing Vile Animals.' Very weird name so mb I couldn't come up with smth else 🥲 )

This chapter will only be about TVA and what they do there, it includes what they do to Ranboo :)
Enjoy - or not :D
What the fuck am I doing awke at 12 while everyone is sleeping 💀

.....

MAY 20th...

RANBOO POV:
I woke up in what looked like a asylum... the room was all white, the fan in the ceiling was white, the bed... everything, I hates this I just wanted to go back to my family. I stod up from the ground and looked up to spot a window in the wall, with someone watching me- Wait.

" HELLO?! PLEASE HELP ME, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! "
" No can do kiddo, like Dream said, Your going to stay here for a while or forever so make yourself comfortable. We'll introduce you around and the others here. "

I stod I shock and squinted my eyes to see who it was. This guy had a beane and short but long hair at the same time.. weird, he had what seemed like a blue turtle neck sweater with white stripes. The window was a bit tinted but not that much that I could see the man. I looked away and headed to my bed to sit down,  I needed to rest. Surely this was a dream right?? This isn't re-

" HELLLOOOO RANBOO! HOPE YOU AD A GOOD REST! AWEE, QUACKITY WAS RIGHT,  YOU LOOK ADORABLE!! "

I looked up, startled to see another guy with what seemed square spirals on both his checks, he had brown fluffy hair, glasses ontop of his hair, white coat, black boots, and a book on his left hand.. floating.

" w-who are you..? "
" Huh? He didn't introduce you to any of us yet? Silly Dream. Name's Karl Jacob's! Just call me Karl tho, you must be ranboo heh? Funny name ngl but I won't make fun of you. "

Only thing I could really so is nod my head.

" Great! I'm your tourist,  jk jk, I'm just going to show you around this facility and the others in here! I feel bad for you tho, you look so innocent and adorable,  you look like you deserve the world.. but sadly your ' father ' Wilbur Soot, he upseted Dream soo.. tch.. sorry kiddo :// "

I got confused. What did he do? Why did I get in trouble? I got caught off when Karl showed me his hand as a sign to grab it. I did and he yanked me up and took me out the hell room I was in.
( MY HEAD HURTS YALL, HELPP- )

" WELCOME TO TVA RANBOO! YOUR NEW HOME! PS. TVA means " Teasting Vile Animals!"

" Vile? Animals..? TESTING?! AM I GONNA BE TESTED!? OH NO NO NO PLZ PLZ. "

" Awee, don't make me feel bad Ranboo, yeah you are gon a be tested at, Vile is another meaning for us as ' Hybirds ' sk it really should've been ' THA 'but whatever. ANYWAYS! The room your were in is where you're going to be tested at, and right next to your room is our other animal, Fundy! "

I looked to my left to see a fox boy in the corner of the room.. marks on his arms and legs and blood on his right arm. What the fuck was this place!?

" Fundy has been here for the past 2 years, Dream finished injecting him with a needle in his hand so that's why he's bleeding, the marks are whips because he didn't behave well on the needle so we needed to teach him a lesson and tell him who's boss.. I don't want you to think what you think we are, we don't like kids or seeing kids in pain, I feel bad for everyone here but it's Dreams facility so if we don't listen, who knows what he would do. "

I looked up AY Karl seeing he had a frown on his face. I felt bad for him. I looked at fundy again to see him staring at me while glaring at Karl. Karl got a little freaked out so he left fundy be and left with me. Karl showed me and introduced me to half the people there and gave me a book so I could write their names or just write about whatever I wanted if I get bored in my room. I went to the Meeting room, ( AMONG US - ) Gas chamber.., office room, rest room/ living room, kitchen, bathroom, playroom just for the ' hybirds' incase they get out of hand, and the rest was just rooms filled with hundreds of kids.

" Ok Ranboo, whatcha think? "
" this place is anonymous.. and creepy. "
" Eh, suppose so. OK, little but more info, lights off at 9:00am, special hybrids get to go to the play room for 2 hours and that means you get to meet others for 2 hours! Experiments will happen three times a week and on Sunday, try not to misbehave if you don't wanna die.., and you can chose your food! OK, let's head back to your room now buddy. "

I was confused but even more scared.
We eventually got to my room and Karl waved bye to me and warned me that my Experiment is going to happen soon so to be prepared and shutted the door shut.
--------------‐---------–------------
" RANBOOS MEMORY BOOK. "
• Quackity
• Sapnap
• George
• Fundy
• Blob ( Dream blob )
• Niki
• Punz
• Karl
• Ponk
• Awesamdude
• Friend
And Dream..
--------------------‐-----------—--
I sighed. There was a clock on the wall.
" 8:35am. "
I saw a paper slip into my door. I got hesitated a little but soon stood up to see what it says.

'WELCOME RANBOO. YOUR EXPERIMENT TOMORROW WILL BE:
• Water testing
• Needles
• Phobias

I jumped.

" HEY UH.. IS ANYBODY UP THERE YET? IM ALERGIC TO WATER, IF I TOUCH MY SKIN WILL DESOLVE, HELLO? "

No answer.  I started to panic. I was shaking, trambling, basically just freaked out. I laid I on my bed and covered myself with the blanket they gave me. I was holding my tears.
I just want to go home to my parents and siblings.
I just want a hug.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WOOOOHOOO AAGAHAHAHAH I FINALLY FINISHED AAAAA-

So like, how yall been? You guys good??? I hope yall are, I just got put the risk of being adopted so IM ALR-
Hope yall are well <3
Ok, uh anywho next story idk when but enjoy this for now, baiii <333
Sorry for leaving yall btw, might not get views but I'll still write mini stories since my mind wants too :)
( also cuz I'm to lazy to write them in a book and have a lot of silly AUS in my mind :,] )

Words: 1118

<333