⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀神 ⭒ DEBUT ── PLANET XIV

Start from the beginning

৶⠀. TRACKLIST ՙִՙ ⬞

، ! 노래oo1 ‣ _WORLD
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 jaehyun, ohseong, jianyu
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok
≡ ❛ choreographed by 𓂃 kaiyo, na-rae, polaris dance unit
≡ ❛ directed by 𓂃 suhyeok
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › _world is a song introducing polaris in the unknown world that aelia was transported in, their main objection was to warn the girls about what holds the future as the boys came from universes that were previously destroyed due to a catastrophe, but in the form of a lively song to cover how cruel things really were. they warned them that the current world may be next as the memories of it are slowly fading hence the title _world with a blank name.

꒷︶ ❛ LYRIC VIDEO

꒷︶ ❛ LIVE STAGE

꒷︶ ❛ DANCE PRACTICE

، ! 노래oo2 ‣ HEAVEN'S CLOUD
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 fabin, finn, jianyu, jonah
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok, jodie
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › HEAVEN'S CLOUD is a song written by the members to describe a safe space created for them and their loved ones. using metaphors, they describe heaven, a small paradise in the world where they can be comfortable to express their feelings of love.

، ! 노래oo3 ‣ HUG
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 fabin, jay, finn, jonah, jaeyun
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok, myka
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › HUG has a storyline written about a protagonist struggling in hiding their emotions and going through difficult days alone. it's a song comforting people and assuring them that everything will be fine, and that they're embraced by the people that cares for them. this song was written specialliy for foreign trainees and idols in ukiyo who are experiencing homesickness, being far away from their families and home.

꒷︶ ❛ LIVE STAGE

، ! 노래oo4 ‣ 20
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 hyeseok, jay, kai, xavier
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 kaiyo and tianna chang
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › 20 is a sweet ballad song telling a story about one comparing their love to someone to their experiences of youth, being fresh and carefree, full of energy and love to one another.