How It All Started

The night air was cold and crisp as the dark figure moved through the deserted streets of Musutafu. His footsteps were silent, and his breathing was controlled as he approached his next target. He had just finished dealing with Tensei Ukata, leaving no evidence of his presence. The figure was like a ghost, a wraith that moved through the shadows unnoticed.

Finally, he reached his destination – an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Musutafu. With a practised hand, he removed his cloak, revealing a shock of green hair. It was Izuku, a young man who had once dreamed of being a hero but now found himself on a different path.

Izuku sat on a broken couch, his heart still pounding with the adrenaline of the kill. He removed the rest of his costume and took a few moments to catch his breath.

"What a productive night!" he chimed to himself.

He stood up, feeling the hunger in his belly.

"Hungry..."

Izuku wandered the streets, searching for a convenience store that was still open. When he finally found one, he went inside and grabbed a bag of chips and a can of coke. He paid for his purchase and left, the crunch of the chips under his teeth filling the silence of the night.

Izuku passed by the street where he had killed Tensei Ukata, but now it was swarming with people and police. He knew he couldn't risk being spotted, so he took a detour through another part of the city.

As he walked, he found himself on a familiar street. It was the same street where he had grown up and dreamed of being a hero. But now, he was a different person. He had crossed a lien he could never return from, and that realization was heavy on his shoulders.

...

On that same street 6 years before.

We can see 10-year-old Izuku going with his mom on a walk. It had been 6 years since he had been diagnosed as quirkless; he didn't care. His mother still loved him, so that was good enough for him. They were walking in the street after watching the new All Might movie.

"Mom! Did you see him!" Izuku exclaimed, practically bouncing with excitement. "He made pum paw and smash! And then everything went boom! It was so buaaaa!"

"Yes. Yes, darling! It was incredible!" Inko replied, a smile on her face. "Let me tell you this, what do you say if I buy you one of the new figurines from the movie?"

"Really?" Izuku's eyes widened. "I love you, Mom!"

"I love you too, darling."

Izuku was more aware of his condition of quirkless and the dangers of that career. He gave up on being a hero for his mother's sake. He loved her too much to see her worried. However, he still liked heroes and thought he could apply for UA in other departments instead of heroics. Bakugo still bullied him, but just not as much.

As they walked down the street, explosions could suddenly be heard around the city. Izuku looked around and saw All Might fighting with some guy in a suit.

"Look, Mom! All Might! And he is fighting!" Izuku pointed excitedly.

"Yes, it's cool... But we should go away," Inko said, a note of caution in her voice. "We don't want to get involved in All Might's fight."

"Okay."

Inko and Izuku began to walk away. Then, all for One and All Might clashed, releasing a massive shockwave, which made Inko and Izuku fall over. Suddenly all for One threw a boulder at All Might, who dodged, but the boulder fell on Inko's legs, trapping her.

"Izuku! Run!" Inko cried out.

"MOM! Mom! I won't leave you!" Izuku shouted back.

All Might threw a punch into All for One, which he dodged, and the wind pressure reached Inko, obliterating her into pieces.