ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!!!!!

The clock strikes 12:00 AM. The moon nor sun lays claim to the vacant, cloudy sky. Nearly all residents of Brawl Stars remain dormant at this time. Mandy is one of the many who are unconscious at this hour. Her mouth gapes open as drool streams onto the white sheets below. The sleep mask she once bore atop her face descended to the ground shortly after she fell under the influence of slumber.

The night that cascades across the sky resembles any other night to most. As such, most don't act in a way that would upset their habits. However, others don't see it that way. Mandy's closet creeks open. Two glassy eyes pierce the darkness. A jingle makes itself audible following their first step out of the appliance. With every step. . .jingle. . .jingle. . .jingle. . .

Chester: "Hey! Could you shut up!? They already know it's me! And could you keep it down?! It's not easy to break into someone's house, let alone a tower while someone is narrating over you!" Chester hoarsely shouts while he furrows his eyebrows to display his anger.

Sorry. . . They, sorry, Chester nears the bed evermore with every step until he stands at the foot of the bed. Then, he cautiously raises his legs atop the bed, one after the other. Once there, he leans over Mandy with a grin brimming from cheek to cheek. One of his hands traverses into his pocket. Not long after, it recedes from said pocket where he locates the now closed hand in front of his face. He slowly unfolds his hand to reveal a heap of green powder. Proceeding one deep inhale, the powder is sent in a sharp gust towards Mandy's face.

The powder descends following a few seconds. Within the span of a moment, Mandy can feel her nose flaring, her lungs burning, and her throat tightening. Her eyes widen to their full capacity. Mandy grasps at her throat. She flails her limbs as a conveyance of her pain.

Mandy: "ACK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" She exclaims despite her raspy voice.

Chester: "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!" He poses pompously.

Mandy: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Her arms shoot out to his collar where she pulls him towards her. Infuriation fuels her person.

Chester: "Relax, Mandy. It's not that serious. In fact, it's easily treatable." He smiles confidently while shutting his eyes.

Mandy: "THEN, HOW DO I CURE IT!?" She violently shakes him.

Chester: "How should I know? I saw it on the side of the road, and I thought, 'OOOH, this looks festive!'" Chester's smile fails to falter.

Mandy's expression momentarily devolves into one without emotion. However, the rage that swelled within her quickly returns. Her grip strengthens, and her teeth rigorously grind against one another. She tackles Chester. His back slams against the bed. Her hands tightly bind themselves around Chester's neck as she continuously strikes the bed with his head.

Mandy: "YOU IDIOT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT STUFF HAS BEEN!!!" Her face reflects her murderous intent.

Chester: "M-ACK-ANDY! YA KNO-A-W, TH-AUGH-IS WOULD BE RE-REALLY HOT IF Y-GH-OU WEREN'T TR-TR-TRYING TO K-ACK-ACK-KILL ME!" He attempts to free his neck from Mandy's grasp. "YA-GH SEE, TH-THAT WAS, FGH, A JOKE BECAUSE PE-OPLE WANT TO S-S-SEE US TOGE-" Mandy's grip tightens evermore.

Mandy: "SHUT!!! UP!!!"