The Gift That Keeps on Tricking

Chester: "Hey, Maaaaandyyyyy!" Chester conceals his hands behind his back.

Mandy: "What?!" She says sternly while resting her head upon the front counter.

Chester: "I got a surprise for yooou!" He moves his shoulders in a steady rhythm.

Mandy: "What is it?"

Chester: "*Scoff* Come on! You gotta guess first!" Chester jumps as if he were a child.

Mandy: "Ugh fine! Is it your hand?"

Chester: "No."

Mandy: "Gems?"

Chester: "Keep trying!"

Mandy: "Part of that shipment of candy THAT YOU ATE?!" She says angrily.

Chester: "No. And I told ya that wasn't me! It was a bear and a chameleon!"

Mandy: "Yeah sure. 'A bear and a chameleon ate it'." Mandy lowers her voice to imitate Chester's. "Okay um, is it a new type of candy?"

Chester: "Man, you really suck at this." Chester smirks.

Mandy: "Oh I'm sorry, Mr. Master of All Games! I don't get paid to play charades! So please, enlighten me! What do you have behind your back?!" Mandy furiously states.

Chester: "All right geez! Here!" Chester reveals a small gift that bears green wrapping paper and a red bow atop.

Mandy: "O-Oh. . .sorry, Chester. I-I thought it was going to be a prank or something." She scratches her neck.

Chester: "Is it so unbelievable that I would do something nice?" Chester droops his head. "I just wanted to be a good friend. . ."

Mandy: "N-N-No you are a good friend!" She says frantically and waves her hands. "I-It's just that you can be a bit unpredictable?" Mandy speaks in a higher tone near the end.

Chester: "No. . .no. . . I get it." Chester responds disheartenedly. "Well. . .here's your gift. . ." Chester sorrowfully handed Mandy the gift. "C-Can I at least see you open the gift. . . ?"

Mandy: "Y-Yes. O-Of course. . ."

Mandy steadily opens the gift, but she encounters a pie to the face. Her face is encompassed by vanilla filling.  She robotically turns to Chester who can barely withhold his laughter.

Chester: "Pfft! Shhh! HAHAHAHAHAH!" He points towards Mandy while laughing hysterically.

Mandy suddenly snaps her head to the side, and she grabs her staff. She tightly grips both ends of her staff, which is followed by her pulling a lever upon the back side of the staff. Chester's eyes dilate. He places his hands on the counter and vaults it. Balls of honey fly about the shop while Chester easily avoids them.

Chester: "See ya, marshmallow face!"

Mandy: "Don't run now! There's a new flavored candy on the market, BLOOD SOAKED GUMDROPS!" She shouts as she attempts to murder Chester.