𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— don't blame me
( she had to fight a new serial killer )
you forgot about another legacy child bitch.

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— summary

—— summary

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

Madelyn Tatum Riley never knew of the stories that haunted her parent's past. She never knew about Ghostface or the books that her mother wrote or how her aunt died. Madelyn was seven when the last Ghostface, Jill Roberts came around, her father and her mother Gale Weathers and Dwight Riley were happily married and she spent most of the time with a babysitter, unaware of what was going on outside.

But if she never knew about it, why did Ghostface haunt her dreams?

Well, when she was seven and staying with the babysitter, Ghostface broke into the house with the intent of taking Madelyn hostage to lure Gale and therefore Sidney, who was an aunt figure to the young girl. Ghostface killed her babysitter before making her way up the stairs and into Madelyn's bedroom, where the girl slept peacefully. She was woken up to the face hovering over her, tilting their head before Ghostface was shot by her father before fleeing the scene.

Madelyn didn't think much of that night, not at first. She was only seven after all, waking up in the middle of the night because of monsters felt normal. It wasn't until it kept happening, until she started seeing Ghostface in reflections or in the dark corner.

Madelyn remembers the day she told her best friend Wesley Hicks about it at one of their movie nights because their parents worked together. He was supportive of her and didn't think she was crazy and then they vowed over ice cream to protect each other no matter what. And after she told Mindy, who's reaction was to stick by her and learn the way of the movies before they watched some cheesy romcom.

Life was great for a while.

And then her parents announced they were moving to New York so Gale could further her journalistic career. Madelyn was okay with that, she said goodbye to everyone, packed her life up and moved to New York with her family. Problem was, not even two months later, Dewey decided he couldn't take big city life and filed for a divorce.

Madelyn had the choice and ultimately she chose to move back to Woodsboro with her dad, reuniting with her friends. At the beginning, Madelyn and Gale would phone each other all the time, with Madelyn messaging her updates on what was going on in her life but then over time and as Gale got more popular and busier, the calls started to decrease until it was only a fleeting message once a week.

Madelyn drowned herself in her school work, being the best she could and taking up karate to get out some anger and relieve stress and tension. She dealt with it all in her own way. And she wasn't the only one. Dwight Riley was forced to retire from the police force and started drinking more and more, only being sober when he was having movie nights or days out with his daughter, who he loved more than anything.

The father-daughter duo survived in their small trailer. And they were okay with what they had.

But what happens when one of Madelyn's best friends, Tara Carpenter is attacked by a new Ghostface, forcing Tara's older sister Sam to come back to town as well as Sidney Prescott and Gale Weathers? With new betrayals, shocking revelations and more heart breaking deaths, Madelyn Riley tries to survive in the new so called requel of award winning franchise Stab based on the original Woodsboro murders. All while coming face to face with the mask that has haunted her dreams for nearly ten years.

Oh, and she ends up falling for her best friend Nicholas St James, who is always there when she needs him.

BELLETASTIX

BELLETASTIX